Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Lou Smit also shared that little bit of Ramsey spin about the "cord fibers in the bed" with dear old Judge "Opinion" Carnes. Unless I'm mis-remembering, Carnes cited that in her "opinion"--wow, it just occurred to me that she and Lacy were actually soul mates, weren't they, abusing their exaggerated legal powers to fudge a legal case without actually having to take it to trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Yes, the dippy duo, Lacy and Carnes, are two peas in a pod. Sisters, separated at birth, but united in their puffed-up efforts to proclaim the Ramsey innocence to the world, no matter over-whelming evidence to the contrary!
    BBM
    Soul-mates..., separated at birth?
    This got me thinking, has anyone ever seen the two of them together?
    And is it conceivable that there could be two people so synchronized in their incompetence?
    Further investigation led to this picture, of course it all makes sense, they could never be seen together because they are the same person.
    Here’s a look behind “the curtain,” so to speak:

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    BBM
    Soul-mates..., separated at birth?
    This got me thinking, has anyone ever seen the two of them together?
    And is it conceivable that there could be two people so synchronized in their incompetence?
    Further investigation led to this picture, of course it all makes sense, they could never be seen together because they are the same person.
    Here’s a look behind “the curtain,” so to speak:

Bwaaahaaahaaa!

THAT explains EVERYTHING!!!

You're right! How could there be two people "so synchronized in their incompetence"?!!

So now we know ... Lacy and Carnes share one body and half a brain! :balloon:

That's three against three--fair enough...better than the gang up on JonBenet.

I'm betting on the kitties.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    So now we know ... Lacy and Carnes share one body and half a brain! :balloon:
    LOL
    They also share one giant bong.

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

I want to ask "Job" Ramsey ONE QUESTION:

How many lies have you told since your daughter was murdered?

Guess he never heard of The Ten Commandments in his religious journey to the other side of suffering....
    But you see...For a narcissist like Job Ramsey, there are no such things as lies, at least not that HE tells. Because a narcissist CANNOT be wrong, ever, they can actually pass lie detector tests. They ALWAYS believe that the problem belongs to someone else, not them, even a murderer will always blame the victim, society, the police, etc.

So Job Ramsey really does believe that "the world" killed JonBenet. Of course he knows that someone in his house (or he himself) acted on behalf of the world that night, but the psychology of a narcissist is such that anything he does/says is justified in his own mind.

Of course if he doesn't repent he's going to have a big surprise after he dies...
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

That's three against three--fair enough...better than the gang up on JonBenet.

I'm betting on the kitties.
    Where's the black cat's lizard tongue, lmao!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion