Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I hope those victims OWN PENN STATE--and frankly, BURN THOSE LOCKER ROOMS TO THE GROUND.
    My sentiments exactly!!!

I am sick and tired of football/sports ruling everything in supposed educational institutions. Everyone has to bow down to the sport god, everything is sacrificed to it; even the lives of innocent young boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    My sentiments exactly!!!

I am sick and tired of football/sports ruling everything in supposed educational institutions. Everyone has to bow down to the sport god, everything is sacrificed to it; even the lives of innocent young boys.
    Amen.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Of course his wife knew. So did the coaches and administrators at Penn State. I can't believe most of the employees at Second Mile didn't know. Who do these people think they're kidding? They knew and they all ALLOWED HIM TO DO IT by turning their heads. Why? BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY'D LOSE THEIR STATUS, POSITIONS, and ABILITY TO MAKE HUGE MONEY WITH ASSOCIATED JOBS if they took on the MEGA INSTITUTION CALLED PENN STATE by blowing the whistle.

I hate to sound cynical, dear FFJ friends, but life has taught me few people are actually brave enough to fight for the truth unless it's THEIR lives that are being destroyed. So they close their eyes and make excuses to assuage any guilt they might feel: I'm probably imagining things; there's nothing I can do but get myself fired; it's not my responsibility; etc.

Look at the OLD FARTS they sent in to "vouch" for Sandusky at trial: Oh, WE ALL SHOWER WITH CHILDREN! I hope LE immediately sent detectives out to run through these potential PERVERTS' lives with a fine tooth comb. If I had a child anywhere NEAR them in the last 50 years, I'D BE ALL OVER EVERY ONE OF THEM.

BECAUSE THEY ALL KNEW THE TRUTH AND THEY LIED, IGNORED, AND COVERED UP FOR A 6' 6" MAN WHO WAS RAPING CHILDREN UNDER THEIR VERY NOSES. What adult living on this planet in the 21st century sees a grown man doing what Sandusky did with boys he recruited and groomed, out IN PLAIN VIEW, in the public life of sports fame, and doesn't ASK QUESTIONS?

When I first heard that this pervert had "adopted" children, I knew then and there he'd molested them, as well. I'm shocked that one has actually finally come forward, because he's now going to be ostracized from this so-called "family." He's going to get a double dose of Sandusky evil, because that's textbook dynamics of how the families of perverts keep their dirty secrets hidden. I hope the "adopted" Sandusky CHILD SEX SLAVES join the lawsuits and end up, along with all the other victims, with every single penny MR. AND MRS. PERVERT SANDUSKY EVER OWNED.

Because the PERVERT AND HIS ENABLERS WILL ALL KEEP LYING about it. To LE, to us, to themselves.

Not just for a game, either. It's for BILLIONS in revenue, including profits made by all the town's and state's support businesses which make the majority of their money from the draw of the university and the teams, money made from all the students who went/go to Penn State because of its national status in football and sports, and for millions in donations given from corporations and rich private individuals, one hand greasing the other in state contracts, associations, etc., because it's a "prestigious" institution of higher molestation...I mean learning. (Ha. Hitch your wagon to that, fat cats. Oh, we know it's no skin off your back, just those poor children's, backed up to Sandusky; and you couldn't care less about them, as they don't impact your corrupt soul. Besides, you probably have a few rapes under your own belts, actual or metaphorical, so la di da.)

Here's what I believe: Penn State coaches, administrators who knew about Sandusky's little "problem," his wife, family, and friends, ALL ALLOWED JERRY TO RAPE THOSE CHILDREN FOR AT LEAST 12 YEARS WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF IT. And they closed their eyes and sanctioned it for money and power.

Much like what happened in the Ramsey murder case, isn't it? Turns out conspiracy theories are not always nonsense.
    Bravo Koldkase!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

TO ALL OF YOU -

god, I love you guys. I have just read all of your posts and you are so on the money! I couldn't agree more. I wondered about all of the adoptions and decided they could well be not Dottie's fault of being unable to conceive, but that they didn't have a normal relationship and she was fool enough to go along with it for whatever reason. There is no way any normal wife wouldn't flag his behavior, especially all of the trips with young boys while his kids stayed home. Why did she never confront him? Please. I don't believe her.

Now I have a little different view of JoPa. Remember, He was in his eighties when he died. That is a little bit of a different generation - he truly could have been a little naive/uninformed/backward on the issue of sexual deviance. He DID report it to his superior and left it to them to handle. Sandusky did leave Penn in the months following that. I give JoPa a little bit of a pass on this. I do NOT give the people he reported it to a pass however.

I would love for them to put Sandusky into the general population. Why should he get protective treatment? Those boys had no protection from him.

Hope you all are having a great summer. I love you all, even though I rarely post anymore. I must say that I do come in from time to time....am especially concerned about Wounded. I don't think any of us feel that this is going to have a good outcome. I just wish someone would find him, and I hope it is sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Driver View Post
    TO ALL OF YOU -

god, I love you guys. I have just read all of your posts and you are so on the money! I couldn't agree more. I wondered about all of the adoptions and decided they could well be not Dottie's fault of being unable to conceive, but that they didn't have a normal relationship and she was fool enough to go along with it for whatever reason. There is no way any normal wife wouldn't flag his behavior, especially all of the trips with young boys while his kids stayed home. Why did she never confront him? Please. I don't believe her.

Now I have a little different view of JoPa. Remember, He was in his eighties when he died. That is a little bit of a different generation - he truly could have been a little naive/uninformed/backward on the issue of sexual deviance. He DID report it to his superior and left it to them to handle. Sandusky did leave Penn in the months following that. I give JoPa a little bit of a pass on this. I do NOT give the people he reported it to a pass however.

I would love for them to put Sandusky into the general population. Why should he get protective treatment? Those boys had no protection from him.

Hope you all are having a great summer. I love you all, even though I rarely post anymore. I must say that I do come in from time to time....am especially concerned about Wounded. I don't think any of us feel that this is going to have a good outcome. I just wish someone would find him, and I hope it is sooner rather than later.
    It's so good to see you posting, Driver! We love you, too!

As for Dottie, I had the same thought you did. Maybe Dottie couldn't conceive because she and Jerry rarely, if ever, had sex because he wasn't attracted to her. I sincerely doubt the problem was Dottie's infertility. I think that was a cover story because, of course, they COULDN'T say Jerry was impotent around her. I mean, here was this 6'6" football player and coach who was in a sport that is supposed to be representative of American masculinity. That would tarnish Jerry's reputation.

Six kids is a lot of children to father, and what I want to know is: when Jerry was spending so much time with his victims, who was being a father to HIS adopted children? I guess Dottie, aka "Sarge," was the one who raised them. The Sanduskys adopted five boys and one girl. I suspect the female adoption was Jerry's way of letting Dottie have a girl to dress-up, etc. I still suspect that the other male adoptions could be more of Jerry's victims. Another son, Ray Sandusky, doesn't live in PA and is an artist; a wood-turner. He didn't attend the trial, and when reporters knocked on his door, he said "no comment." I don't blame Ray for not wanting to get involved, but it also makes me think he has good reasons to refuse to go along with the Sandusky lie of the perfect family. I hope he will support his brother, Matt, since the rest of the family has turned their back on him.

I agree with you, Driver, about putting Jerry in protective custody. Why should he have protection? No one protected his victims; which probably number between 150-200 according to an abuse counselor. From the data available, Jerry sexually abused AT LEAST two boys every year, and most sex abusers start at age 16-18, although the counselor said there are kids who start a younger age.

Jerry has left a long trail of victims. Some of them are dead and some are in prison and others are just now coming to terms with what he did to them. The sad thing is, there are many more monsters out there destroying lives, even as we speak. Thank goodness there are those who are brave enough to speak up and reduce those monsters into sniveling, pathetic nothings. Jerry Sandusky's greatest ally was silence; especially from those who should have held him accountable. Everyone looked the other way until there was nowhere else to look but at the horrible things Jerry did to those who trusted him most.
    Last edited by Cherokee; June 29, 2012, 9:31 am at Fri Jun 29 9:31:24 UTC 2012.

Amen to all of your comments. I watched this unfold and followed it closely and it made me ill every time I saw Sandusky on the screen and those who covered for him all these years.

I hope they all pay dearly. There is nothing much more to add to what all of you have said and I hope that they all get what they deserve and more! I also hope and pray for those who were the victims as they all must carry some deep scars and feelings.

Just disgusting and yes, shades of the Ramsey case with wealth and status allowing this to be swept under the rug
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Bravo, Cherokee.

I just heard on the news that Jerry Sandusky may well keep his pension from Penn State. They said Penn State does have some exceptions in allowing pensions to go forward, but that sexual abuse isn't one of them. Wow. I bet it will in the future. They reported that his yearly pension is around $59,000. That isn't so bad. The awards to his victims will surely eat that up. At least we can hope.

Bravo, Cherokee.

I just heard on the news that Jerry Sandusky may well keep his pension from Penn State. They said Penn State does have some exceptions in allowing pensions to go forward, but that sexual abuse isn't one of them. Wow. I bet it will in the future. They reported that his yearly pension is around $59,000. That isn't so bad. The awards to his victims will surely eat that up. At least we can hope.
    Yes, we can hope, and if even a fraction of the civil suits that will be filed against Jerry are successful, it SHOULD take all of his pension and then some. Unfortunately, I'm sure Jerry has already transferred all of his assets into Dottie's name, or put them into a secret financial fund, to prevent the money from being taken by a civil suit. I bet that's one of the first things Jerry's lawyers advised him to do. I wonder if any of the victims will file a civil suit against Jerry AND Dottie in order to bring her part in this sordid mess to light and also to access Jerry's money in case he has transferred it to Dottie.

I think it's reprehensible that Jerry can still draw a pension from Penn State as a convicted pedophile. They need to fix that law ASAP, just as they need to fix our national law that allows convicted Senators and Congressmen to draw pensions after they leave Capitol Hill! It's a disgrace that we still allow that loophole, but who is going to fix it? The foxes have control over the henhouse! All of the politicians who have been convicted of sex crimes with interns and financial misappropriation and insider trading WILL DRAW THEIR PENSIONS UNTIL THE DAY THEY DIE!!! They are still living large on our tax dollars, having the last laugh at our expense. It's a disgrace, but you'll never see Congress repeal it, just like they will never vote themselves out of their special insurance/health care and substitute for Social Security. We now have a governing elite who have two sets of laws; one for themselves and one for the rest of us.

Back to Jerry Sandusky - it's much the same at Penn State. From what I understand, it is it's own little fiefdom in PA, and the fallout from what Jerry did AND WHO KNEW ABOUT IT is just beginning. I read an article about Jerry's neighbors on his street who lit fireworks when he was convicted. One woman said she'd always heard through the years to "keep your boys away from Jerry Sandusky." They woman said she never really understood that, but after he was arrested, it made sense. I wanted to say, "what part of keep your boys away" did not give you a clue that Jerry was probably a pedophile? - but I guess if you live where she has all your life, you never questioned anything about Penn State or Jerry Sandusky. Now that the mask of sainthood has fallen, I hope that illusion has forever been changed and when someone hears to keep their boys away from a person, they know what it means and they do something about it!

Default It appears I spoke too soon..........

Here is a link to a news article I just read which states that emails reveal JoePa did encourage them not to turn in Sandusky right after the shower incident. It also implicates the Penn officials who say they didn't know what was going on. Gotta love technology! Oops, guys!

http://www.nydailynews.com/joe-pater...icle-1.1105285

Great post as usual, Cherokee. I wasn't aware of his neighbors feelings. Going to go and hunt up some of their comments now.

Here is a link to a news article I just read which states that emails reveal JoePa did encourage them not to turn in Sandusky right after the shower incident. It also implicates the Penn officials who say they didn't know what was going on. Gotta love technology! Oops, guys!

Great post as usual, Cherokee. I wasn't aware of his neighbors feelings. Going to go and hunt up some of their comments now.
    Thanks, Driver. I guess you can tell I have very strong feelings about this case!

As for the neighbor's feelings - here's the news article I read. I should have posted the link earlier.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...JyV_story.html

Thanks for the link you posted. Oh wow, this blows the whole cover up of "who knew what when" wide open, and it certainly implicates JoePa as not only knowing more than he let on, he actively discouraged Penn State administrators from notifying Second Mile and the Department of Public Welfare.

"The emails were sent in 2001, two weeks after assistant coach Mike McQueary found Sandusky and a boy in a shower - and three years after another shower incident.

They reveal that Penn State administrators planned to alert Sandusky's Second Mile charity and the state Department of Public Welfare, but dropped that idea after consulting with Paterno.

"After giving it more thought and talking it over with Joe yesterday, I am uncomfortable with what we agreed were the next steps," Curley wrote to Schultz and Spanier.

The officials even acknowledged in the emails that not raising the red flag about Sandusky's conduct could land them in hot water "down the road."

All these people knew Sandusky was a pedophile, but they didn't do anything about it! How in the world can Jerry continue his "I'm innocent" lie in the face of Penn State coaches and administrators (even those who covered for him) saying they knew what he did was wrong? This should put a stop to his family and lawyers saying it was all a big conspiracy for money. Well, it SHOULD, but it won't!

Exclamation

Well lookie here. Back in 2001 top University officials discussed Jerry Sandusky's behavior.

http://chronicle.com/article/records...stions/132725/

They all knew what was going on and sent emails back and forth. JoePa didn't email so he was left out of that part of it. He however was brought into the discussion and knew all about the meeting. Those emails now are going to be given much scrutiny now that they have come to light. This whole case is getting worse by the day. Everyone is scrambling to find his innocence where he may. some will have to look very hard for a very long time to find any. The Paterno family is also scrambling to protect JoePa's reputation by saying that he didn't email.
    Last edited by zoomama; July 4, 2012, 1:12 pm at Wed Jul 4 13:12:44 UTC 2012. Reason: Added another thought.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Lightbulb

I don't think this is entirely off topic but...today's paper stated that there will be records released tomorrow, Thursday, re. Joepa's (Joe Paterno) participation in discussions re. Sandusky. that is all the report said. Hmmmm.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA