Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Yet another fraud. I especially like the "not the parents" in the title. The subtlety...

Congratulations Cherokee! You are so sharp! Three cheers for our No.1. Sleuth!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    It's just as I suspected!

Robert A. Whitson didn't get his PhD from a REAL university but from the online for-profit "Capella University" in August 2011!
    Perhaps he could also become a handwriting expert via Baggett's "Handwriting University," LOL.
    Maybe it's time to check which "Police Acadamy" he graduated from.
    I'm pretty sure Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau taught him everything he knows.
    What a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    No doubt it's one more attempt to make money on JB's back, since Lou Smit and Team Ramsey is the only show in town.

I'd love to hear Whitson explain his betrayal of JonBenet Ramsey. Clearly he's a doofus if he thinks this crime was committed by an intruder sexual sadist.

I'm putting a post here I wrote at topix because things like this disappear there, and I want to respond to critics of Tricia and FFJ who seem to think we're all involved in some kind of game--Team Ramsey's court, of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Am I disappointed to see Lou "Swear to god you didn't do it" Smit spreading more disinformation in this case from the grave? You betcha! The man was a pure joke with his blue arc and packing peanuts and half-moon scratches and stun-gunned pigs. What he didn't know about forensic science was a travesty, considering that he spent his last decade muddying the waters to hide the killer of a child. He sure sold it to ignorant fools like you, though, didn't he?

Am I "worried" that somehow an intruder will show up with more than red herring spin and disinformation, his sick dead-girl groupie fantasies, and Team Ramsey to parade him around in their never-ending freak show? Why would that even be on my mind? I want the truth, period. If you've got something besides manufactured evidence leading nowhere, let's see it: we've only been waiting 15 years.

So far, Team Ramsey hasn't managed to bring so much as a logical theory to explain the evidence that the Ramseys were up to their necks in this series of crimes against their child, which according to the autopsy began BEFORE THE NIGHT SHE WAS MURDERED.

But you never want to admit the truth about that, do you? Easier to deny it, dismiss it as coincidence from some bubble bath, though her mother had been told by the pediatrician not to use it because the child also had chronic vaginitis--oops, another coincidence! Ignore that Patsy was complaining to her friends about JonBenet's inappropriate sexualized behavior before this murder even happened. JonBenet was six! Meaningless! Especially when the child was sexually assaulted the night she was murdered!

You ignore the evidence you don't like because you have a few strands of unidentified DNA! Yet we actually have a photo of the med. examiner holding the fingers and touching the fingernails of the corpse of JB at autopsy while she was still clothed, easily contaminating the gloves with DNA, or vice versa, not to mention the infinite ways that DNA could have been transferred. But don't let that deter you from declaring all the evidence that leads to the Ramseys null and void because you have some DNA artifact that doesn't come from them! Oh! It's not the Whites', either! Must be from the gang of child sex ring members who danced in the basement in their SAS and Hi-Tecs that night!

You people. You are unfailingly stupid. No wonder you love Lou Smit and his ridiculous claims. He was a legend in his own mind. All those cases he loved to take credit for were hardly worked by him alone. Even his one shining triumphant break in a child murder was from cold case work and another detective who knew the new database systems' weaknesses when Lou didn't.

So now he has yet one more Ramsey shill to sell his follies in this case yet again. Yeah, it's hard to take that those lies and disinformation will be spread as long as money can be made from them.

Because THAT CHILD is still dead, and the person who was sexually assaulting her is STILL walking around, possibly assaulting other little girls. And whoever bludgeoned her and strangled her got away with it, with his/her accomplices laughing at all the innocent people who have been damaged and wronged by this sham of an investigation and case, compliments of TEAM RAMSEY AND BOULDER COUNTY. I don't see JOB Ramsey giving a crap about their suffering, which he continues to perpetuate with every day he lets the lies continue.

And you people think this is some kind of pizzing contest. Not for me, buddy. That's who YOU are. For me, WE ALL LOSE.

Because your Lou Smit groupies will NEVER find that intruder. HE DOESN'T EXIST except in the spin of Lou Smit and Team Ramsey. Enjoy it, because Team Ramsey lies and deception is ALL YOU WILL EVER HAVE.
    Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    (Note: Whitson's dissertation was "The Value of Psychopathy Training for Criminal Investigations")
    Did this "university" allow him to write his "dissertation" in crayon?

he he he

Y'all are killing me here!

I do have one question which I've asked about a zillion times.

Is there not ONE decent, halfway intelligent person in Team Ramsey's camp?

I have yet to see one. They seem to get more pathetic as time goes on.

In fact, I've never met a more consistently deceptive, inept group of people in my life.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post

he he he

Y'all are killing me here!

I do have one question which I've asked about a zillion times.

Is there not ONE decent, halfway intelligent person in Team Ramsey's camp?

I have yet to see one. They seem to get more pathetic as time goes on.

In fact, I've never met a more consistently deceptive, inept group of people in my life.
    Is this the group?

Last edited by cynic; July 13, 2012, 12:12 am at Fri Jul 13 0:12:51 UTC 2012.

Whitson apparently did his undergraduate work here:

Last edited by cynic; July 13, 2012, 12:13 am at Fri Jul 13 0:13:16 UTC 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Perhaps he could also become a handwriting expert via Baggett's "Handwriting University," LOL
    Oh, don't get me started on THAT fraud, Baggett, and his pathetic so-called "Handwriting University." It's even embarrassing to type the name.

Back when John Mark Karr surfaced, thanks to Team Ramsey's Lacy, Tracey and Smit, the networks were scrambling to get handwriting experts on the air. They called around to various document examiners, handwriting analysts and graphologists, but there was a catch. They only wanted ones who would say Karr was a match to the ransom note. If you wouldn't agree to that publicly, they took you off their list and kept going until they found one who would ... and that person was Baggett!

It's just another example of how the media slants things to follow a prescribed path. They WANTED John Mark Karr to be JonBenet's killer so the Ramseys case could be solved and their beloved Ramseys could finally be freed from under the "umbrella of suspicion." It's very telling that, at first, they wouldn't even listen to those who said JMK's handwriting was not a match.

Anyway, a person at one network Googled "handwriting" and found "Handwriting University," so they gave Baggett a call. He was more than glad to say Karr's handwriting was a match because (1) Baggett wanted the publicity for his business and (2) he couldn't analyze his way out of a paper bag.

Baggett was idiot enough to say that he was 100% sure Karr handwriting was a match to the ransom note, and that he would stake his professional reputation on it! Well, the joke was on him, but did the media follow up on Baggett's "100%" assertion John Mark Karr was found to be a lying, attention-seeking JonBenet-wanabee who had never been in Colorado?!! Oh no, they did not! So, Baggett was given a pass on his JMK statement, which turned out to be worthless!

Arrgggh! I told you not to get me started!
    Last edited by Cherokee; July 13, 2012, 11:40 pm at Fri Jul 13 23:40:50 UTC 2012. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Yet another fraud. I especially like the "not the parents" in the title. The subtlety...
    Yes, I noticed that "subtlety" as well, Bob. ANYONE BUT THE PARENTS is Team Ramsey's siren song and mating call. They'd rather believe it was someone who wasn't even IN Colorado when JonBenet was killed than one of the three people in the house with her!

Mr. Whitson needs to explain why a sex-crazed intruder would take the time to stop and not only write but PRACTICE a three-page ransom note that had nothing to do with their alleged sex-crazed crime!

As for the fraud part, I've been told the IDIs are up in arms over our exposure of Robert Whiston's lack of credentials. Apparently, they're screaming that "Capella University" is accredited and "real."

No one ever said "Capella University" wasn't accredited. What was said was they weren't real - as in a respected historic university - but instead were known (and being investigated) as an online, for-profit diploma mill. If you stack a PhD from Harvard, or Auburn, or even Colorado University in Boulder against "Capella University" - the "Capella U" degree has little worth.

Online, for-profit universities are in business to keep the paying customers coming, so their "professors" are under a lot of pressure to approve course work and confer degrees to keep those universities going. For those who would defend them, read some of the links I posted or Google "online for profit universities," and you'll see what I mean.

"Capella University" is not even in the same class as a community college. They are owned by hedge fund companies on Wall Street and their primary function is not to educate but to make as much money as fast as possible. That is why their degrees are practically worthless. Try getting hired with one, and you'll see what I mean.

It is very rich of Mr. Whitson to put PhD after his name to give the impression he is a learned man, but note, he does not say in his book synopsis or biography where he got his degree or when. I wager even Mr. Whitson knows "Capella University's" reputation, and he didn't want that to detract from his self-honor that is supposed to help sell books.

If JonBenet were killed by a sadistic psychopath, wouldn't her vaginal injuries be worse? The vaginal penetration that night could be seen as tentative. (I don't remember her having injuries to her cervix, for instance.) And most of the changes in her vagina were of long standing so Whitson would have to explain that. I don't know if Smit ever tried to explain it.

Would a sadistic psychopath put her underpants and leggings back on and wrap her up in her blanket?

How can you tell the difference between a crime committed by someone in a sexual frenzy and someone trying to give that impression?

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    If JonBenet were killed by a sadistic psychopath, wouldn't her vaginal injuries be worse? The vaginal penetration that night could be seen as tentative. (I don't remember her having injuries to her cervix, for instance.) And most of the changes in her vagina were of long standing so Whitson would have to explain that. I don't know if Smit ever tried to explain it.

Would a sadistic psychopath put her underpants and leggings back on and wrap her up in her blanket?

How can you tell the difference between a crime committed by someone in a sexual frenzy and someone trying to give that impression?
    Oh, you're just trying to be difficult here!

Of course the answer to all your questions is "NOT THE PARENTS"!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.