Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Is this the group?

PREZACTLY!

Where did you get that photograph of Team Ramsey?!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Whitson apparently did his undergraduate work here:

Are you sure about that? It takes intelligence to have the wit of a clown, and I am fairly sure Team Ramsey is severely lacking in that.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    [snip]
    As for the fraud part, I've been told the IDIs are up in arms over our exposure of Robert Whiston's lack of credentials. Apparently, they're screaming that "Capella University" is accredited and "real."

No one ever said "Capella University" wasn't accredited. What was said was they weren't real - as in a respected historic university - but instead were known (and being investigated) as an online, for-profit diploma mill. If you stack a PhD from Harvard, or Auburn, or even Colorado University in Boulder against "Capella University" - the "Capella U" degree has little worth.

Online, for-profit universities are in business to keep the paying customers coming, so their "professors" are under a lot of pressure to approve course work and confer degrees to keep those universities going. For those who would defend them, read some of the links I posted or Google "online for profit universities," and you'll see what I mean.

"Capella University" is not even in the same class as a community college. They are owned by hedge fund companies on Wall Street and their primary function is not to educate but to make as much money as fast as possible. That is why their degrees are practically worthless. Try getting hired with one, and you'll see what I mean.

It is very rich of Mr. Whitson to put PhD after his name to give the impression he is a learned man, but note, he does not say in his book synopsis or biography where he got his degree or when. I wager even Mr. Whitson knows "Capella University's" reputation, and he didn't want that to detract from his self-honor that is supposed to help sell books.
    Um...please tell me you aren't trying to inform the IDIs. About higher education? You might as well be trying to explain molecular science to them. They only understand the sound bites broken into very simple disinformation and fed to them by Team Ramsey. "DNA not Ramsey = intruder!" "Good Christian Ramseys = intruder!" "Exoneration letter from Mary 'Karr' Lacy = intruder!"

But we really all should learn from Team Ramsey. Self-sponsored polygraphs and a self-honored Ph.D. are the smart way to go. Much easier to pay to have your lies certified and your faux Ph.D. accredited by professional Institutes of Scamming, because really, just buy your reality. Duh! It's all about the money, anyway.

If we've learned nothing else in this case, we've learned IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

JUSTICE FOR SALE IN BOULDER

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    If JonBenet were killed by a sadistic psychopath, wouldn't her vaginal injuries be worse? The vaginal penetration that night could be seen as tentative. (I don't remember her having injuries to her cervix, for instance.) And most of the changes in her vagina were of long standing so Whitson would have to explain that. I don't know if Smit ever tried to explain it.

Would a sadistic psychopath put her underpants and leggings back on and wrap her up in her blanket?

How can you tell the difference between a crime committed by someone in a sexual frenzy and someone trying to give that impression?
    No fr brown! I don't think a sadistic psychopath would have redressed her at all. It is good you had the courage to post this, because it seems to cause distress here, and yet the information related to this scene is very important. I personally think the fact JonBenét was redressed gave the Ramseys away. They couldn't bear to leave their little girl undressed.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Are you sure about that? It takes intelligence to have the wit of a clown, and I am fairly sure Team Ramsey is severely lacking in that.
    In an effort to carve out their own niche in the crowded clown world they formed a troupe of witless clowns.

I posted this not too long ago, but, although Lou Smit never graduated with a “PhD” from a “university” (LOL) he was, nevertheless, a graduate of the School of Hard Knocks

Detective Smit joined the Colorado Springs Police Department in 1966. At the time, he fell a half-inch short of meeting the 5-foot-9 height requirement. He persuaded his cousin, who was on the force, to hammer him on the head with his nightstick, The New York Times Magazine reported in 2007. The resulting welt allowed him to meet the requirement when he was re-measured.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/us/14smit.html

In an effort to carve out their own niche in the crowded clown world they formed a troupe of witless clowns.
    That should be on a T-shirt...really...I mean it...where is that slacker costume designer Jayelles when you need her?
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Um...please tell me you aren't trying to inform the IDIs. About higher education? You might as well be trying to explain molecular science to them. They only understand the sound bites broken into very simple disinformation and fed to them by Team Ramsey. "DNA not Ramsey = intruder!" "Good Christian Ramseys = intruder!" "Exoneration letter from Mary 'Karr' Lacy = intruder!"
    There is actually a video or a group of RDI’s attempting to communicate information and help an IDI by the name of Jim at the DMV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGJqsv3foFU

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    If JonBenet were killed by a sadistic psychopath, wouldn't her vaginal injuries be worse? The vaginal penetration that night could be seen as tentative. (I don't remember her having injuries to her cervix, for instance.) And most of the changes in her vagina were of long standing so Whitson would have to explain that. I don't know if Smit ever tried to explain it.

Would a sadistic psychopath put her underpants and leggings back on and wrap her up in her blanket?

How can you tell the difference between a crime committed by someone in a sexual frenzy and someone trying to give that impression?
    Excellent post, Fr Brown.

What Smit never understood or, apparently believed, was the assertion by the FBI, and everyone else in LE, that the Ramsey crime scene was STAGED! Experienced investigators can tell when there is a crime of passion and when there is staging. They can tell when it is a planned crime and when there is staging. THEY CAN TELL WHEN A CRIME SCENE IS STAGED -PERIOD!

The Ramsey crime scene was staged, along with a fake staged ransom note. Therefore, NOTHING in the staged crime scene can be taken at face value. Someone tried to make it look like a sadistic psychopath killed JonBenet, and a foreign faction killed JonBenet, and a gentle, re-dressing intruder killed JonBenet.

The person or persons who staged the crime scene threw everything at the wall hoping SOMETHING would stick to explain JonBenet's dead body in their basement! The staging was to buy time and sympathy.

Unfortunately, DeLOUsional Smit bought the staging - hook, line and sinker. He turned his back on all the other LE experts because he wanted to believe a myth - that the Ramseys were innocent. Obviously, Mr. Whitson is a fellow believer in this The-Ramseys-Are-Innocent religion, and now he has written a book to spread the gospel according to Apostle Lou. Accordingly, the truth has been sacrificed.

There is actually a video or a group of RDI’s attempting to communicate information and help an IDI by the name of Jim at the DMV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGJqsv3foFU

O.M.G. That's exactly how I picture some of them.

Except not so sweet.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    That should be on a T-shirt...really...I mean it...where is that slacker costume designer Jayelles when you need her?
    Last I heard she was running cons...I mean, funerals, weddings, and parties with that other deserter, Zotto, out of the back of their gypsy wagon. I heard they've buried Sven 15 times already--I donated my last pocket lint to him.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

That's an oxymoron, isn't it? Oops. It fits!

I posted this not too long ago, but, although Lou Smit never graduated with a “PhD” from a “university” (LOL) he was, nevertheless, a graduate of the School of Hard Knocks

Detective Smit joined the Colorado Springs Police Department in 1966. At the time, he fell a half-inch short of meeting the 5-foot-9 height requirement. He persuaded his cousin, who was on the force, to hammer him on the head with his nightstick, The New York Times Magazine reported in 2007. The resulting welt allowed him to meet the requirement when he was re-measured.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/14/us/14smit.html
    I'd think that was a story made up for fun...except in this case, I believe it. It explains so much.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~