Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

HE DID NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE EVIDENCE. Let's remember this.

Be patient my wonderful friends. Not much longer.
    Last edited by Tricia; July 14, 2012, 8:35 pm at Sat Jul 14 20:35:46 UTC 2012.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Just because someone has a degree, it doesn't make them a genius. And just because a person has a degree in one area, it doesn't make them an expert in any other area.

There is an actual video floating around online made by two Russian sadistic psychopaths--it shows them beating and torturing a homeless man. It is horrific and the torture goes on for hours. The two creeps were obviously getting off on hurting this guy and wanted the pleasure to keep going.

IN JBR's case, whether she actually died from the head blow or from strangulation, the fact of the matter is that both came so closely together that investigators weren't sure which came first. This shows that the murder was a rage killing. The temper and violence flared up quickly and went back down just as quickly. This is not how sadists do things. They enjoy inflicting pain and want it to last as long as possible.

The genius who wrote this book needs to explain why this child was not taken from the home, where the "pleasure" could go on indefinitely. Then he has to explain why the "torture" probably lasted less than a minute, but the staging of the crime scene probably took hours. Then he has to explain the ransom note that doesn't square at all with a sadistic killer.

This is one big yawn.

So, I bought that book and I know that it was a mistake even when I hit the “buy”-button on amazon. I did not expect much, but what I got was much worse.

This book is not even a book. It looks like a big bound brochure with so big letters in it, that I can just speculate, that Mr. Whitsons target group is either the blind or the partially blind!

90 % of the book is about psychopaths and/or serial killers. He is quoting some of them about their depraved sexual behavior which does not fit at all, in my opinion, into the JBR-case! The quotes are standing out with no connection of what happened in the Ramsey house in the night of the murder. What has a Ted Bundy to do with it? Or a John Wayne Gacy? None of them entered a victims house on Christmas night, killed a child in the basement while the parents + brother were sound asleep upstairs - left a war-and-peace-ransom note - redressed the body of the child after – wrapped her additionally papoosed styled in a blanket and left her in a hidden room only insiders would find in the basement. It is ridiculous!

Regarding the evidence he is stating that:

• Fibres from the duvet, which was found in the Samsonite under the basement window were found on the clothes which JB wore in the night of the murder
    • Only the red fibres from Patsys black-and-red-jacket were found on the duct tape.
    • Brown fibres were found on the victims clothes --> no match in the Ramsey house

The pineapple is NOT mentioned in the book. Interesting, isn’t it?

He is presenting one “suspect”. A man who commited a lot of rapes in the 90s in Boulder, but mysteriously his DNA does not match the DNA they found on JB! Mr. Whitson has an explanation for that, but stated, that he cannot write about it because it would have influence on the case……(lame excuse!!)

The book is not worth its money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickii View Post
    So, I bought that book and I know that it was a mistake even when I hit the “buy”-button on amazon. I did not expect much, but what I got was much worse.

This book is not even a book. It looks like a big bound brochure with so big letters in it, that I can just speculate, that Mr. Whitsons target group is either the blind or the partially blind!

90 % of the book is about psychopaths and/or serial killers. He is quoting some of them about their depraved sexual behavior which does not fit at all, in my opinion, into the JBR-case! The quotes are standing out with no connection of what happened in the Ramsey house in the night of the murder. What has a Ted Bundy to do with it? Or a John Wayne Gacy? None of them entered a victims house on Christmas night, killed a child in the basement while the parents + brother were sound asleep upstairs - left a war-and-peace-ransom note - redressed the body of the child after – wrapped her additionally papoosed styled in a blanket and left her in a hidden room only insiders would find in the basement. It is ridiculous!

Regarding the evidence he is stating that:

• Fibres from the duvet, which was found in the Samsonite under the basement window were found on the clothes which JB wore in the night of the murder
    • Only the red fibres from Patsys black-and-red-jacket were found on the duct tape.
    • Brown fibres were found on the victims clothes --> no match in the Ramsey house

The pineapple is NOT mentioned in the book. Interesting, isn’t it?

He is presenting one “suspect”. A man who commited a lot of rapes in the 90s in Boulder, but mysteriously his DNA does not match the DNA they found on JB! Mr. Whitson has an explanation for that, but stated, that he cannot write about it because it would have influence on the case……(lame excuse!!)

The book is not worth its money.
    Thanks so much for posting that information, Nickii. For those who don't want to waste their money, it's very helpful!

Smit told a reporter from 48 Hours (I think that was the program) that the intruder brought in a particular rope found in the Ramsey home. Problem is JonBenet was photographed with that rope years earlier so this part of Smit's theory needs explaining. Did Whitson get around to addressing that?

Mr. Whitson referred to a "climbing rope"! He meant the rope which was found in the "guestroom" (JARs bedroom).

His suspect named Bob is, of course, a climber...

Arrow

Thanks Nickii for that report. I never considered buying that book for obvious reasons. Just the title turned me off. Perhaps this "book" is part or even the whole of his disertation. Who knows? But now we know to avoid it like the falsehood it is. Honestly why do they keep writing stuff like this and get away with it?
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by Nickii View Post
    Mr. Whitson referred to a "climbing rope"! He meant the rope which was found in the "guestroom" (JARs bedroom).

His suspect named Bob is, of course, a climber...

This whole business is covered in the "interloping rope" thread. The rope in evidence is displayed next to a photo of a young JonBenet sitting with the same damn rope. You can see the rope end in both photos.

Smit really jumped the shark there. How pathetic that Whitson is perpetuating it.

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    This whole business is covered in the "interloping rope" thread. The rope in evidence is displayed next to a photo of a young JonBenet sitting with the same damn rope. You can see the rope end in both photos.

Smit really jumped the shark there. How pathetic that Whitson is perpetuating it.
    Pathetic indeed!

Hey BobC - did you hear that Smit's latest fall guy is named Bob? And he's allegedly "a climber." You've always been a social climber, haven't you? Looks like you fit Smit's bill! Better watch out, Tracey will be doing another Ramsey-sponsored documentary naming YOU as the killer of JonBenet!

When Whitson says "climbing rope," he must be talking about indoor climbing, like gym class climbing. That's not a rope you'd take to scale El Capitan.

Those manila ropes with poly boot ends are seen on phys ed sites.
    Last edited by fr brown; July 19, 2012, 4:54 pm at Thu Jul 19 16:54:55 UTC 2012.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Nickki.

I admit I was biased up front because of the title and the ride on Lou "blue arc" Smit's dubious coattails.

If your best foot forward in selling your JBRamsey case book is claiming Lou Smit as your big source, I'll pass. I've already seen that dog-and-pony show ad nauseam.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default Unfreakinbelievable!

Robert Whitson's book of RIDICULOUS Ramsey case scenarios, half-truths, fake evidence, and fiction, that Lou Smit apparently pulled out of his butt, has three stars at Amazon!

The book has six reviews; three 5-star and three 1-star. My friends, we need to rectify this situation. There is no way this book should have any 5-star reviews! They must have been written by Whitson's friends and/or died-hard IDIs. Those of us who know the truth cannot let others think this book is worth buying! Please write your own review if possible:

http://www.amazon.com/Injustice-JonB...ef=pd_sim_b_14
    Attached Images Attached Images