Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Exclamation

Done, Chero. thanks for the heads up.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Done, Chero. thanks for the heads up.
    Thank YOU, my friend!

Refuting the lies spread by Team Ramsey is the only justice JonBenet will ever get.

When people are informed about the truth in this case, then JonBenet's memory is honored, because the reality of what happened to her isn't covered up and left in a lonely GA grave, while her father self-servingly parades his religiosity and fake innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Robert Whitson's book of RIDICULOUS Ramsey case scenarios, half-truths, fake evidence, and fiction, that Lou Smit apparently pulled out of his butt, has three stars at Amazon!

The book has six reviews; three 5-star and three 1-star. My friends, we need to rectify this situation. There is no way this book should have any 5-star reviews! They must have been written by Whitson's friends and/or died-hard IDIs. Those of us who know the truth cannot let others think this book is worth buying! Please write your own review if possible:

http://www.amazon.com/Injustice-JonB...ef=pd_sim_b_14
    Hiya!

I think this might be the book I bought at the same time as Jim Kolar's. Hubby isn't amused because it is still lying in the wee sitting room in its Amazon wrapping...unread....

My excuse is that it wasn't what I thought it was. It looks a bit like a periodical.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Hiya!

I think this might be the book I bought at the same time as Jim Kolar's. Hubby isn't amused because it is still lying in the wee sitting room in its Amazon wrapping...unread....

My excuse is that it wasn't what I thought it was. It looks a bit like a periodical.
    Buy a bird and use it for cage liner. Considering the content, you'll get more for your money that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Buy a bird and use it for cage liner. Considering the content, you'll get more for your money that way.
    It's the darndest thing, I can't even find it now. It lay for months in its Amazon cardboard wrapper. Hubby asked me three times if I'd been buying more books and was told "No, it's the same one, I bought last year and discovered that it wasn't what I thought it was...".

Now the Amazon wrapper is still there - but empty.

Did the dogs eat it? Did Hubby hide it to see how long it would take me to notice it was missing?

Am I bovvered?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

It's the darndest thing, I can't even find it now. It lay for months in its Amazon cardboard wrapper. Hubby asked me three times if I'd been buying more books and was told "No, it's the same one, I bought last year and discovered that it wasn't what I thought it was...".

Did the dogs eat it? Did Hubby hide it to see how long it would take me to notice it was missing?

Am I bovvered?
    Ha ha, it looks like someone has done you a favor! Now you won't have to read the load of tripe!

Am I bovvered?
    Good to see you Jayelles...apparently he is bothered over it more than you are, and you will no doubt gain more insightful case information from the Amazon wrapper than what was contained in the book!

My money says he "moved" it somewhere.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**