James Kolar's new book! It's what we have been waiting for! Daily Beast article!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Here ya go guys and gals...

New Clues in JonBenet Ramsey Murder

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/18/new-clues-in-jonbenet-ramsey-murder.html

<time class="timestamp" datetime="2012-07-18T17:00:00.000Z" pubdate="pubdate">Jul 18, 2012 1:00 PM EDT </time>

A mysterious cobweb. A child’s toy. These and other clues from the crime scene are detailed in a new book by a former lead investigator in the pageant queen’s still-unsolved murder.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
  2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

This is it. this is what I have been talking about. More to come.

James Kolar is one of the few people to have seen ALL the evidence in the case. He is a former lead investigator, brought on to Mary Lacy's team, to investigate EVERYTHING about the JonBenet Ramsey case.

He couldn't remain silent any longer. And former D.A. Mary Lacy is not happy about it at all. Read this article on The Daily Beast.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/18/new-clues-in-jonbenet-ramsey-murder.html

Kolar's new book, A Foreign Faction Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet Ramsey, is available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

I have read an advanced copy and I can honestly say you will be shocked.

Kolar is going to be a guest on Websleuths Radio tonight. 9 PM Eastern.

Here is the link to the show. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/07/19/websleuths-radio

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
  3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Former Boulder investigator, Jim Kolar, says there was no intruder!

New Clues in JonBenet Ramsey Murder

By Carol Mckinley
    Jul 18, 2012 1:00 PM EDT

JonBenet Ramsey’s life was short: just six-and-a-half years. But the mystery of the kindergartner’s bizarre murder in 1996 has survived for more than twice that time. Now, one of the lead detectives who investigated the killing for the Boulder District Attorney’s office is breaking his silence.

Former detective Jim Kolar says it’s taken him months of introspection and much of his retirement savings to launch his self-published book, “Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet Ramsey?”

4. cynic

cynic Member

Fasten your seatbelts; it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

Jim Kolar would have had access to the full case file, IOW, he can answer our questions.
    What is your top question?
    My top priority would be a full reveal of what’s happening with the DNA.

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

My top question is which of the three does he believe, or suspect, did it.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Lacy needs to be investigated.

What kind of brain stem ARRESTS John Mark Karr, who never stepped foot in Boulder, based on ridiculous internet gossip? But she has a problem with what Kolar has to say? That is one hell of a stupid woman.

If that idiot wants to talk about "flights of whimsical fancy" she needs to start with her arrest of John Mark Karr.

7. BobC

I will probably have steam coming out of my ears if I hear one more word. My blood pressure went up 100 pts just from reading Lacy's quotes.

For those you who don't know, I have pictures of me at the Ramsey home which I will post tonight if anyone's interested. They may help to illustrate some of the things Mr.Kolar has to say.

8. Cherokee

The book "Foreign Faction" blows the lone intruder/sexual predator theory to bits!

Read all the details in Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? by A. James Kolar!

Kolar has seen ALL the evidence files in the JonBenet Ramsey case!

Buy the book at -

Ventus Publishing: (for a signed copy)
    http://ventuspublishing.com/

Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Facti...tmm_hrd_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1342639098&sr=1-1

Barnes & Noble:
    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/for...et-a-james-kolar/1111784300?ean=9780984763207

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  9. Learnin

Learnin Member

I'd sure like to see them. The video, contained with the DB article, sure enlightened me on a few things.

One thing I would like to know more about. Why did French have suspicions about the Ramsey's version of the story after he first arrived?

10. BobC

Watch the video on the Daily Beast, and note how low the ceiling is. Use the suitcase as a size reference. All the ceilings in that house are low, and having been there, I can tell you that I could have easily climbed up to the roof/porch outside of JBR's room. It made no sense that an intruder wouldn't have gone in and out that way, instead of the convoluted process of going through the basement.

I am telling you, from the first time I saw that house in person, I "got it." All these crazy, bizarre theories are nonsense.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I. Can't.

I keep typing, editing, typing, editing...my head is throbbing. What else is in this book? Can we take it? After all these years of being SCAMMED by Team Ramsey?

It was the crime scene video of the basement window that did it. I can't get past that. I've done a dozen screen captures, and I'm still afraid to look away in case Team Ramsey manage to swoop in with their nazi troupers and zap it into Ramseyland...AGAIN.

HOW in the name of anything you want to call holy did Lou Smit AND HIS TEAM OF RAMSEY SHILLS tell the public and media and his own peers in LE with a straight face that window could have been entered by an intruder?

AND HE HAS THE PACKING PEANUTS TO PROVE IT?

Cobwebs on the broken window; cobwebs on the corner that Smit CRAMMED HIS SKINNY, 5' 8.5" BUTT THROUGH? Wonder why Smit never showed us THAT? Just STAGED window well photos HE OBVIOUSLY CHOSE to perpetrate his DECEPTION on the PUBLIC. I question if Smit's pictures were even crime scene photos and not just more TEAM RAMSEY STAGING.

And how BRILLIANT that the INTRUDER would use a SUITCASE TO CLIMB OUT THE WINDOW...with A STOOL AND A CHAIR RIGHT THERE! How COINCIDENTAL that SMIT CROPPED THOSE LITTLE ITEMS OUT OF THE PHOTOS HE SPREAD AS INTRUDER PROPAGANDA. So much for Tracey's PURE BULL, POSING LIKE HE HAS A CLUE ABOUT JOURNALISM AND ETHICS.

I cannot believe these total CON ARTISTS got away with this all these years. WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE?

They have perpetrated a multi-million dollar scam on the justice system, the citizens of Boulder, and on Americans.

And you know what? Clearly they have NO FEAR that this is ever going to cost them one thing. JOB Ramsey just sold another BOOK OF LIES!

Guess Brother Moon was right after all: JONBENET IS A HUMAN SACRIFICE, SO THE RAMSEYS CAN ALL LIVE THE GOOD LIFE. CLEARLY HER ABUSE AND MURDER DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO THEM.

Except: VICTORY!

I don't know if the PROFESSIONAL LIARS on Team Ramsey have the media so wrapped up by their rich connections--not to mention mutual partnerships in crime--that Kolar's book won't get the publicity and resulting FEDERAL INVESTIGATION into the Boulder DA's Office which it should, but Kolar has landed firmly into the Hero Camp with Thomas. He's speaking truth to power, and I hope he's prepared for the UGLY CREATURES who are going to come after him with all they have.

So I hope Kolar puts THE ENTIRE OF THE CASE, PICS, CRIME SCENE AND INTERVIEW VIDEOS, ALL OF IT, in the public, because that's his protection. Lou Smit sure showed it to everyone HE CHOSE, as long as they were signing on as TEAM RAMSEY PROPAGANDISTS, of course. And the BDA's Office ILLEGALLY BLOCKED ANYONE ELSE FROM GETTING IT UNDER THE FOIA, GIVING IT TO SMIT AND TEAM RAMSEY ALONE.

This is NOT America. This is NAZI RAMSEYLAND. THEY MURDERED A CHILD AND PRETENDED THE LAW WILL NEVER APPLY TO THEM.

So far, they're right.

12. Cherokee

Awesome post, and I agree with every word. :yay:

Unbelievable that the Ramsey apologists would go so far as to ignore an obvious cobweb, and crop out a chair and a stool to only leave a wobbly suitcase, to bolster their non-existent intruder. How desperate do you have to be to manipulate the evidence like that?

Very desperate and very dishonest.

But then, dishonesty has been the hallmark of the Ramsey shills (Lacy, Tracey and Smit) from Day One.

RAMSEY NAZILAND is right.

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'd like to see them, too.

14. Learnin

Learnin Member

Yea, that video is awesome. It gives one a whole different perspective on the scene. I can't get over how close and cramped everything is. I had the impression it was so much larger. And what a mess that basement was in!!

There is so much debris on that ledge outside the basement window, that it would have been strewn all over the place simply because of how one has to scrunch themselves into that small place.

Another thing I thought was interesting. A movie poster of An Officer And A Gentleman. Looks like someone was a big movie fan. Not only that, but An Officer and A Gentleman was an adult type movie...don't think Burke or JBR put that poster up.

15. Cherokee

That is exactly what I thought the first time I saw the Ramsey house and yard - it was so much smaller than I expected!

Bob is right that an intruder wouldn't have needed to go through the basement grate and window. JonBenet's bedroom window was easily accessible. Besides, not all the doors and windows were locked that night. The whole intruder/basement window thing is nothing but a ridiculous red herring!

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682499/Potential Points of Entry

"... law enforcement officials told NEWSWEEK that the police knew several windows and a door had been unlocked that night. Two windows were open slightly, allowing electrical cords for the outside Christmas lights to pass through."

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, and before I stroke out, I have to say a MAJOR thank you to two other INCREDIBLY BRAVE people in this case:

Carol McKinley, who has already been sued ONCE by Team Ramsey FOR TELLING THE TRUTH: you are in the dying breed of true journalists left in this country. You prove again and again what courage it takes to lead The Fourth Estate, which is the final branch of our system which has kept the power-wolves at bay for 250 years of Democracy.

Tricia: no one has taken more crap, been beat down harder, and paid more in every way to lead this fight for justice...and not just for a brutally abused and murdered child, but for the hope of American justice we're all losing fast.

Thank you both from the depth of my soul: it's a privilege to be here, fighting the good fight, wherever that leads.

17. BobC

Not only that, but because of the low ceilings, noise would carry easily. But nobody heard anything

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I second this post both about Tricia and about Carol. There has been so much yellow journalism in this case, and it restores some of my faith in the journalistic society of today (and what it has become) to know that she has remained true to exposing the truth!

To Carol and Tricia - Cream rises to the top!

19. Thor

Thor Active Member

Agree about Carol and Tricia.

20. Cherokee

Yes, big a thank you to Carol McKinley, James Kolar and Tricia for having the courage to tell the truth!

The Ramseys and their powerful connections in Colorado politics, law enforcement and media, not to mention their lawsuit-happy lawyer, Lin Wood, have made it almost impossible for ANYONE to breach their Iron Curtain of lies and half-truths!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice