Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

And isn't it sad that no one is looking?

Just as we always thought- NO ONE is investigating this case, despite the blah blah lip service from the "new" DA. Same as the OLD DAs IMO. The RST got to him too. Don't they realize it is so obvious WHY they won't/can't investigate the Rs?

Patsy is dead and BR is not prosecutable. The END.

But at the very least we could have hoped for witness tampering or obstruction of justice.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post

Just as we always thought- NO ONE is investigating this case, despite the blah blah lip service from the "new" DA. Same as the OLD DAs IMO. The RST got to him too. Don't they realize it is so obvious WHY they won't/can't investigate the Rs?

But at the very least we could have hoped for witness tampering or obstruction of justice.

It's a clear case of the foxes guarding the henhouse.

They're never going to hold one of their own accountable. They're too afraid they'll end up being held accountable themselves some day.

You know...when they're making the laws as Congressmen/women.

Let that sink in....

Reminds me of the old joke:

What do you call 100 lawyers at the bottom of a lake?

A good start....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Another "Daily" weighs in, this time a Camera rather than a Beast.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boul...et-ramsey-book

Former Boulder DA investigator writes JonBenet Ramsey book

By Mitchell Byars Camera Staff Writer
    Posted: 07/18/2012 09:34:53 PM MDT
    July 19, 2012 4:11 AM GMTUpdated: 07/18/2012 10:11:38 PM MDT

[SNIP]

In "Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?" Kolar draws upon his access to records, interviews, photos and video to make his argument against an intruder kidnapping JonBenet.

"My theory definitely went against an intruder," Kolar said. "There was strong physical evidence that discounted the intruder theory as it existed."

[SNIP]

"I left with the understanding and impression that the DA's office was totally sold on the intruder theory in spite of the evidence I pointed to," he said.

Investigators have pointed to unmatched DNA found on JonBenet as evidence of an intruder. Kolar said it's "false hope to think DNA samples point to an actual perpetrator."

"Too many people have hung their hat on that," he said.

[SNIP]

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner said Kolar sent him a copy of the book, and he's read about 55 pages so far. Beckner was a commander in October 1997 when then-Chief Tom Koby assigned him to take over management of the Ramsey investigation.

Beckner said he doesn't think Kolar's theory will be new to anyone familiar with the case.

"I think, you know, if you go back to the history of this case, that has always been one of the theories of the case that has been investigated and been out there," Beckner said. "So I don't know why that is a surprise at this point."

Beckner said the Ramsey case remains open but is not actively being investigated. Detectives follow up on fresh tips occasionally or look at evidence again when someone comes up with a new idea on how to approach it, he said.

"I'd classify it as a cold case," Beckner said.

Beckner said he is not concerned by newly released material from the investigation -- including police video shot in the Ramsey basement shortly after JonBenet's murder -- because of the case's cold status.

District Attorney Stan Garnett said he is not specifically concerned about Kolar's book.

"One of the problems with the Ramsey case has been the extensive public debate in a very unfocused environment," he said. "So this is not any more significant than any of my concerns about public discussions of the Ramsey case."

Garnett said he has received a copy of the book but has not read it yet, "so I can't say if it is mainly speculation or not."

[SNIP]

Garnett said the case is a Boulder police investigation, and unless new evidence comes up, his office's priority must remain on current cases.

"We have a lot of very active and very important cases, and that is where I will continue to put my efforts," Garnett said. "From what I can tell, the people of Boulder County, who I represent, don't want to hear about this case unless I am able to file a case and press charges, which I'm not. So I'm not going to say anything about it.

"We're very interested in cold cases if we have evidence," he said. "We're not going to file charges on theories or books or people speculating back and forth, but is there admissible evidence, and I don't think there is in the Ramsey case."

Thanks for posting this, Cynic!

At least, the Boulder Daily Camera has picked up the story. That means more people will read about Kolar's book, and that is good news for anyone interested in the truth of this case!

More news organizations have posted about Kolar's book and the Daily Beast article!

Daily Mail Online
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ight-case.html

San Francisco Chronicle
    http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/I...st-3719314.php

Denver Westword
    http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...ames_kolar.php
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    More news organizations have posted about Kolar's book and the Daily Beast article!

Daily Mail Online
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ight-case.html

San Francisco Chronicle
    http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/I...st-3719314.php

Denver Westword
    http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...ames_kolar.php
    I'm so glad. The more the merrier. I hope it hits the TV stations too with some talking heads other than the RST
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    I'm so glad. The more the merrier. I hope it hits the TV stations too with some talking heads other than the RST
    From your mouth to God's ears!

It would be nice to have some unbiased reporting for once instead of the same-old Ramsey spin and love fest.

Gosh. I have been away for a long time ("You last visited: October 24, 2010, 7:40 am"). I used to visit here every day, more or less. I did have a baby in November 2010, though!

I *just* saw the article in the Daily Mail online and surprised myself with all the different emotions I experienced in the space of a few seconds:

Sadness - I feel sadness every time I think of JonBenet.
    Excitement - Fresh information! Ever closer to the truth.
    Sickness - Knowing there will never truly be justice.
    Sadness again.

The last time I was really here, I didn't have a child of my own. She's having a nap right now. I'm fighting so hard not to run upstairs and wake her up just so I can cuddle her. She's the most precious thing in the world to me. It makes it even harder to think about what happened.

Now, off to Amazon UK to see if they have it in stock!

(oh, and hello! I never posted much and doubt whether anyone remembers me, but I was a very good lurker!)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarifier View Post
    Gosh. I have been away for a long time ("You last visited: October 24, 2010, 7:40 am"). I used to visit here every day, more or less. I did have a baby in November 2010, though!

I *just* saw the article in the Daily Mail online and surprised myself with all the different emotions I experienced in the space of a few seconds:

Sadness - I feel sadness every time I think of JonBenet.
    Excitement - Fresh information! Ever closer to the truth.
    Sickness - Knowing there will never truly be justice.
    Sadness again.

The last time I was really here, I didn't have a child of my own. She's having a nap right now. I'm fighting so hard not to run upstairs and wake her up just so I can cuddle her. She's the most precious thing in the world to me. It makes it even harder to think about what happened.

Now, off to Amazon UK to see if they have it in stock!

(oh, and hello! I never posted much and doubt whether anyone remembers me, but I was a very good lurker!)
    Of course, we remember you - I was excited to see you logged in and posting!

Congratulations on your new baby! You are so right they are the most precious thing in the world. Enjoy every minute of your cuddles and take lots of pictures. They grow up so fast.

Being a parent really gives you another perspective on the Ramsey case, in more ways than one.

As of 10 a.m. this morning, Kolar's book and news article has been picked up by 104 media sources and is being spread all over the internet!!!

Just a few of the major media organizations now carrying the story:

The Associated Press
    Huffington Post
    CBSNews
    Washington Post
    Vancouver Sun
    Modesto Bee
    Denver Post
    Arizona Daily Star
    Seattle Times
    Miami Herald
    Philadelphia Inquirer
    Minneapolis Star Tribune
    Washington Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    As of 10 a.m. this morning, Kolar's book and news article has been picked up by 104 media sources and is being spread all over the internet!!!

Just a few of the major media organizations now carrying the story:

The Associated Press
    Huffington Post
    CBSNews
    Washington Post
    Vancouver Sun
    Modesto Bee
    Denver Post
    Arizona Daily Star
    Seattle Times
    Miami Herald
    Philadelphia Inquirer
    Minneapolis Star Tribune
    Washington Times
    This is very promising. These media outlets for sure may bring something good to this case. I can't imagine that with all the media zooming in on this that it won't be anything but talk segments with invited experts. I am really excited now
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post

Yes, DeeDee we could have hoped for that. It was very obvious to me James Kolar wasn't able to say all he wanted to say on this broadcast last night for fear of reprisal from certain people. You could hear him hesitating before he spoke.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.