Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ACandyRose View Post

Holy Chit !!!

Wow, Wow, Wow !!

Hello everybody!! I feel like a stranger here, sorry, I haven't been in good health, which unfortunately has kept me from keeping up on many of the cases online that I've been following over the years, but my heart has always been with seeking Justice for JonBenet.

I am blown away by that police video posting on the Daily Beast!!

OMG, to think of all those videos they tried to shove down our throats over the years, between Michael Tracey's crap, and Lou Smit and his $40,000 shadow talking about that window. Unbelievable that we can now see exactly what that window looked like that morning. Popcorn, my A$$!!

I know many of the newer people following this case can't begin to imagine all the crap team Ramsey tried to ram down our throats over the years, but I've never wavered not for one bit on any theory that an intruder murdered JonBenet.

OMG, and now, after 15 years, to see the cob webs on that window !!

Thank you James Kolar for your book, and Steve Thomas before you.
    And everybody else who fought for truth and justice for JonBenet!!
    If there's an obsession, it's an obsession with wanting to know the truth.

Unfortunately, several years ago I had to take a large section of my JonBenet case archive files off line due to finances but I'm going to try and find a way to get them back online, especially the hundreds of screen captures I did of the multitude of videos and media shows.

ACR
    Yea, after I watched that new basement video, and then thought about the cropped and staged photos I've seen over the years, I wanted to kick some arse so bad I could taste it.

Quote Originally Posted by ACandyRose View Post

Holy Chit !!!

Wow, Wow, Wow !!

Hello everybody!! I feel like a stranger here, sorry, I haven't been in good health, which unfortunately has kept me from keeping up on many of the cases online that I've been following over the years, but my heart has always been with seeking Justice for JonBenet.

I am blown away by that police video posting on the Daily Beast!!

OMG, to think of all those videos they tried to shove down our throats over the years, between Michael Tracey's crap, and Lou Smit and his $40,000 shadow talking about that window. Unbelievable that we can now see exactly what that window looked like that morning. Popcorn, my A$$!!

I know many of the newer people following this case can't begin to imagine all the crap team Ramsey tried to ram down our throats over the years, but I've never wavered not for one bit on any theory that an intruder murdered JonBenet.

OMG, and now, after 15 years, to see the cob webs on that window !!

Thank you James Kolar for your book, and Steve Thomas before you.
    And everybody else who fought for truth and justice for JonBenet!!
    If there's an obsession, it's an obsession with wanting to know the truth.

Unfortunately, several years ago I had to take a large section of my JonBenet case archive files off line due to finances but I'm going to try and find a way to get them back online, especially the hundreds of screen captures I did of the multitude of videos and media shows.

ACR

Hello there BJ, so nice to see you posting here again. Everyone knows who you are, and all about your wonderful site which helped us with our research. I'm still hanging in here with all these bright young sparks.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    You should have warned me before that post, now I need a new keyboard.

It's great the truth is coming out, and I'm glad that someone has the guts to tell it.

I've been told over yonder I'm unbalanced, so I guess you can take anything I say with that in mind.

BobC, I totally agree with you about Lacy. We've discussed her fondness for not prosecuting sex offenders so I guess it shouldn't surprise us that she didn't do anything but apologize to the Ramseys because they killed their daughter. The Karr mess was something else. She should have been thrown out of office for that. Well, she should have never been in the office to begin with, but I digress.

KoldKase, are you telling me to get my Klonopin filled before I read this book? Maybe ask for a few extra refills for everyone? LOL

O/T: I've missed you all and hope everyone is well. Been busy fighting cancer and raising the grandbabies. So, I'm sorry I haven't been around much.
    So nice to see you and ACR here Tez. Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time with your health. Sometimes life just plain sucks!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    So nice to see you and ACR here Tez. Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time with your health. Sometimes life just plain sucks!
    Thanks Elle. I am doing better. There are just those days when things get tough and I want to give up, but know I can't....So, now I just have to stay strong and remember there is a reason for everything.

I do miss you all!!!!

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Hi Tez

My only question about Lacy now is whether she's corrupt, or just dumber than a box of spoons. I have concluded it is the latter, because who would humiliate themselves with Karr, on the world stage, if you weren't just dense? I think instead of a brain, Miss Lacy has a fused ganglia.

So good to see you both, ACR and Tez.

ACR, we understand the pressure of financing a site as voluminous as yours. But no one has done more to keep the record of this case, and for that we all can never repay your fortitude and determination. You'll always be one of the Heroes of this case. XOXO

So sorry to hear about your cancer battle, Tez. I know how hard it is to raise grandkids, but no doubt they are lucky to have such a devoted and tough grandma.

The truth is none of us are getting younger and after 15 years, we're long overdue for some truth to come out in this case after all the RST lies we've had to stomach for so long now. We'll always owe Kolar a debt of gratitude for his work for justice for a child so many have forgotten when it was their oath and duty to remember her.

Lacy...nobody is that dumb. She might be brain-damaged, though.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    This in bold makes me LIVID...Garnett first blames some false "very unfocused environment" with the extensive public debate as one of the problems with this case. Seriously, Stan?! Pay attention to case facts rather than adding to them!!! Then he throws the citizens of Boulder under that Bus as so callous that they don't want to even hear about this case so therefore he has other important matters...wow...I would be even more offended if I was the victim's Father...oh wait, that would be John Ramsey so guessing he is overjoyed to hear this news.

What A Mess. That said, Thank you, Chief Kolar We will do our best to continue our very focused public & extensive debate now with the help of more facts that you, your morals and conscience have provided!

RR
    Oh, Rat, how we've missed you!

While I did appreciate Garnett "un-exonerating" the Ramseys, I've never had any illusion he would file a case. They're all in bed together and all he did was distance himself from Lacy's stupidity.
    Last edited by koldkase; July 20, 2012, 1:23 pm at Fri Jul 20 13:23:00 UTC 2012.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I would like to think no one is that dumb--but remember she went straight to the national press and announced she'd arrested the killer, but didn't even know if Karr had ever set foot in Boulder. It doesn't take a genius to think this through and say, hey, maybe I should do a little bit of checking because this could be incredibly embarrassing if the story falls apart.

I know this is nitpicking, and neither here nor there, but it's not only careless where children play, it's also completely against code. Who passed this house inspection?

Inside another basement closet, it was clearly marked by the electrician: HOT WIRE. A fire and electrocution hazard.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    I would like to think no one is that dumb--but remember she went straight to the national press and announced she'd arrested the killer, but didn't even know if Karr had ever set foot in Boulder. It doesn't take a genius to think this through and say, hey, maybe I should do a little bit of checking because this could be incredibly embarrassing if the story falls apart.
    Oh, I agree. That was such a bonehead move, one wonders how Lacy managed to keep from getting recalled and/or censured by the Co. Bar.

Just incredibly sad.

Hey, BobC, where'd you go Wednesday night? I can't believe you abandoned us! As Tricia announced that this really professional, clearly level-headed police chief was joined by Cherokee, koldkase, cynic, and zoomama, I had to stifle a laugh: he must have thought, I'm down the rabbit hole now.

It would have helped to have one actual name that didn't sound like its owner was an escapee from the Guttah asylum.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Jim Kolar would have had access to the full case file, IOW, he can answer our questions.
    What is your top question?
    My top question to J. Kolar:
    Have you read the lab report which listed the fibers found in the crotch area of the victim's underwear that were found to be consistent with those of the shirt that John Ramsey had been wearing to the Whites' Christmas party?

Regarding the 'cobweb' evidence: while this evidence is not new to the public (it was mentioned already in books on the case like Perfect Murder Perfect Town, published in 1999) - but actually seeing it sent chills down my spine!
    Last edited by rashomon; July 20, 2012, 4:39 pm at Fri Jul 20 16:39:35 UTC 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Is Kolar free from retaliation from anyone like Mary Lacy, by any chance?
    I don't know, Elle. I hope so, but as we know, the long arm of the Ramsey's political and legal connections reaches far and wide.