Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Listen to James Kolar talk about new book on Tricia's show tonight! (July 18, 2012)

James Kolar is going to be a guest on Websleuths Radio tonight!

Listen at 9 pm Eastern, 8 pm Central, 7 pm Mountain, 6 pm Pacific time.

Here is the link to the show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Cherokee; July 18, 2012, 8:02 pm at Wed Jul 18 20:02:41 UTC 2012.

And if for some reason (like a life and death emergency) you miss the show...

The Podcast of the show will be up within minutes of the show's completion, so you can listen to it that way as well...
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Chat room is open if you would like to come in.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flashch...URL=websleuths
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

James Kolar is TALKING on Tricia's radio show RIGHT NOW!

Smile

listening... cynic is Canadian, eh?

edited to add:
    LOVE your accent, koldkase!!!
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

I was cut off for about ten minutes, but managed to get back on.

Congratulations to Tricia, Koldkase, Cherokee, Zoomama and Cynic.

I'm still listening. It has been a wonderful show. I congratulate
    all of you for having the courage to carry this off and asking intelligent questions.

Tricia, you sure are in charge of this whole Shebang. Congratulations to you personally for being in such wonderful control. You are such a pro! So cool calm and collected. Thank you for all you have done to find the true story relating to little JonBenét's death. It really is an honour to know you! I mean this!

I will listen to the ending on the recording tomorrow. Have a good night y'all!

I thought Chief Kolar sounded like a very nice person, and it was obvious he could not give answers to a few questions for fear of reprisal from those who were being discussed. A big thanks to him for writing his book.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    listening... cynic is Canadian, eh?

edited to add:
    LOVE your accent, koldkase!!!
    Accent? What accent? Why do people say that every time I'm on this show?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Accent? What accent? Why do people say that every time I'm on this show?
    Because you sound like Scarlett O'Hara's long-lost sister, that's why!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Because you sound like Scarlett O'Hara's long-lost sister, that's why!
    Ha! Scarlett O'Hara? That's no Southern accent, that's a Hollywood Southern accent. Makes me mad every time I hear it. Scarlett just WISHES I was her long-lost sister.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    I was cut off for about ten minutes, but managed to get back on.

Congratulations to Tricia, Koldkase, Cherokee, Zoomama and Cynic.

I'm still listening. It has been a wonderful show. I congratulate
    all of you for having the courage to carry this off and asking intelligent questions.

Tricia, you sure are in charge of this whole Shebang. Congratulations to you personally for being in such wonderful control. You are such a pro! So cool calm and collected. Thank you for all you have done to find the true story relating to little JonBenét's death. It really is an honour to know you! I mean this!

I will listen to the ending on the recording tomorrow. Have a good night y'all!

I thought Chief Kolar sounded like a very nice person, and it was obvious he could not give answers to a few questions for fear of reprisal from those who were being discussed. A big thanks to him for writing his book.
    Yeah, what Elle said.

Plus...um...I went and got started. I tried not to...but it's been a long week...and I did.

(I told you to bring the duct tape, Chero. Can't take me anywhere, I TOLD YOU. )

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Yeah, what Elle said.

Plus...um...I went and got started. I tried not to...but it's been a long week...and I did.

(I told you to bring the duct tape, Chero. Can't take me anywhere, I TOLD YOU. )
    Ha ha ... I think you needed to use the duct tape on ME! Honestly, I can't take EITHER ONE of us anywhere!

Seriously, I sat for most of the two hours with my hand over my mouth trying not to breathe or say anything until it was my turn. I knew Chief Kolar was hesitant to publicly talk about some things, and I tried to tippy-toe around those dicey bits. At the end, I was desperate to ask a couple more questions, and then when Tricia threw open the discussion, I joined in like the shy, shrinking violet I am! Heh.

For the last 15 years, there has been discussion about whether the ligature strangulation or the head blow came first as injuries to JonBenet.

James Kolar has seen all the evidence files and worked in the Boulder DA's office for two years. I asked him point blank if he thought the head injury or the ligature strangulation came first.

Without hesitation, Kolar said the head blow came first!

Kolar also said there was a urine stain on the carpet in the basement, and that was where JonBenet was strangled while lying on her stomach.

That means JonBenet was not strangled in her bedroom upstairs or anywhere else in the house.

The chronology and location of the crime is now clearer. The head blow came first, and then (perhaps as part of the cover-up of the original injury) JonBenet was strangled in the basement while lying on her stomach, presumably unconscious and near death from the head blow. When JonBenet died, her bladder released its contents. JonBenet was then cleaned up and redressed in oversized underwear, and the rest of the staging - such as the loose cord bindings and small piece of tape on her mouth - was added. More staging of the crime scene involved the practice and writing of the ransom note. Forensic linguistics tells us the ransom note was written AFTER JonBenet's death.
    Last edited by Cherokee; July 19, 2012, 3:20 pm at Thu Jul 19 15:20:08 UTC 2012.