Listen to James Kolar talk about new book on Tricia's show tonight! (July 18, 2012)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And if for some reason (like a life and death emergency) you miss the show...

The Podcast of the show will be up within minutes of the show's completion, so you can listen to it that way as well...

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

4. Cherokee

James Kolar is TALKING on Tricia's radio show RIGHT NOW!

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

listening... cynic is Canadian, eh?

edited to add:
    LOVE your accent, koldkase!!!

6. Elle

Elle Member

I was cut off for about ten minutes, but managed to get back on.

Congratulations to Tricia, Koldkase, Cherokee, Zoomama and Cynic.
    :rose:

I'm still listening. It has been a wonderful show. I congratulate
    all of you for having the courage to carry this off and asking intelligent questions.

Tricia, you sure are in charge of this whole Shebang. Congratulations to you personally for being in such wonderful control. You are such a pro! So cool calm and collected. Thank you for all you have done to find the true story relating to little JonBenét's death. It really is an honour to know you! I mean this! :rose:

I will listen to the ending on the recording tomorrow. Have a good night y'all!

I thought Chief Kolar sounded like a very nice person, and it was obvious he could not give answers to a few questions for fear of reprisal from those who were being discussed. A big thanks to him for writing his book.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Accent? What accent? Why do people say that every time I'm on this show? :D

8. Cherokee

Because you sound like Scarlett O'Hara's long-lost sister, that's why! :)

9. koldkase

Ha! Scarlett O'Hara? That's no Southern accent, that's a Hollywood Southern accent. Makes me mad every time I hear it. Scarlett just WISHES I was her long-lost sister.

10. koldkase

Yeah, what Elle said.

Plus...um...I went and got started. I tried not to...but it's been a long week...and I did.

(I told you to bring the duct tape, Chero. Can't take me anywhere, I TOLD YOU. :argue:)

11. Cherokee

Ha ha ... I think you needed to use the duct tape on ME! :shutup: Honestly, I can't take EITHER ONE of us anywhere! :D

Seriously, I sat for most of the two hours with my hand over my mouth trying not to breathe or say anything until it was my turn. I knew Chief Kolar was hesitant to publicly talk about some things, and I tried to tippy-toe around those dicey bits. At the end, I was desperate to ask a couple more questions, and then when Tricia threw open the discussion, I joined in like the shy, shrinking violet I am! Heh.

12. Cherokee

For the last 15 years, there has been discussion about whether the ligature strangulation or the head blow came first as injuries to JonBenet.

James Kolar has seen all the evidence files and worked in the Boulder DA's office for two years. I asked him point blank if he thought the head injury or the ligature strangulation came first.

Without hesitation, Kolar said the head blow came first!

Kolar also said there was a urine stain on the carpet in the basement, and that was where JonBenet was strangled while lying on her stomach.

That means JonBenet was not strangled in her bedroom upstairs or anywhere else in the house.

The chronology and location of the crime is now clearer. The head blow came first, and then (perhaps as part of the cover-up of the original injury) JonBenet was strangled in the basement while lying on her stomach, presumably unconscious and near death from the head blow. When JonBenet died, her bladder released its contents. JonBenet was then cleaned up and redressed in oversized underwear, and the rest of the staging - such as the loose cord bindings and small piece of tape on her mouth - was added. More staging of the crime scene involved the practice and writing of the ransom note. Forensic linguistics tells us the ransom note was written AFTER JonBenet's death.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Thanks, That is what I had always believed- that the head blow came first and that regardless of where that occurred, the cord was applied and she was strangled and died in the carpeted area of the basement near the paint tote.

14. Cherokee

Yes, and it's good to have confirmation of that from someone who has seen EVERYTHING in the evidence files!

15. Cherokee

Another important statement James Kolar made was that when he asked for some medical records he needed for the investigation, Mary Lacy denied his request, saying she didn't want to jeopardize her relationship with the Ramseys!!!

What District Attorney is more worried about their relationship with the suspects of a crime than with obtaining evidence that might lead to justice and solving the case?!! When Lacy said this, the Ramseys were still officially considered suspects under the "umbrella of suspicion," just as they are today! How, in good conscience, could Lacy refuse to pursue an avenue of investigation just to preserve her personal relationship with the Ramseys?

Of course, we know that in Lacy's mind, the Ramseys were never suspects; they were her dear friends.

What Mary Lacy did was OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, pure and simple!

16. Learnin

Learnin Member

Good points, all. I've often wondered if the stager did not believe JBR was already dead when applying the ligature. At any rate, I don't believe there was any reaction, or fight, from the poor little girl when it was tightened.....thankfully or hopefully.

17. Cherokee

I absolutely agree. I don't think JonBenet felt anything after the horrific head blow that split her skull. She was non-responsive and near death when the ligature was tightened around her neck.

One thing I want to empasize is the ligature was NOT a garrotte! A true garrotte is usually made of very thin metal and slices through a victim's neck. It basically decapitates them. The mislabeling of the ligature has lead to a lot of confusion and misreading of the crime scene, and it also gives the impression of some sadistic psychopath being the perpetrator instead of a regular person who could fashion a crude ligature made from leftover string and a broken paintbrush.

18. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Oh goodness but I enjoyed listening to all of you last night. Once the actual interview was over and Tricia turned it over to a free for all I didn't dare butt in once KoldKase and Chero began. Heh! You two were so good. when you get wound up boy oh boy watch out world. But seriously it was worth it to hear your passion.

I can't wait to hear what will happen now that the book is out and it gets into the main stream media. What will all the talking heads make of it now that they have made such a mess of the reporting they have all done previously?

19. Cherokee

Thanks, Zoomama, but I honestly tried to hold back because I wanted to hear from you as well! I was doing pretty good until KoldKase got me all wound up. She's such a bad influence on me!

:rs:

I wish they would do some actual reporting of the facts and evidence, but don't hold your breath! I'd like for someone to ask John Ramsey about Kolar's new book; especially Kolar's revelation that the single "touch DNA" Lacy used to exonerate the Ramseys is worthless, but I'm sure the question won't be asked because the Ramseys have always been treated with kid gloves! :mad:

If anyone missed the show last night and wants to listen to it now or at their leisure, here is the link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/07/19/websleuths-radio

20. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Cherokee. You were so good on the broadcast last night. Just like a pro! I could hear every word clearly without interruptions. Anyone else hear these electronic interruptions? Was it because I'm in Canada?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice