Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Thanks, That is what I had always believed- that the head blow came first and that regardless of where that occurred, the cord was applied and she was strangled and died in the carpeted area of the basement near the paint tote.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Thanks, That is what I had always believed- that the head blow came first and that regardless of where that occurred, the cord was applied and she was strangled and died in the carpeted area of the basement near the paint tote.
    Yes, and it's good to have confirmation of that from someone who has seen EVERYTHING in the evidence files!

Another important statement James Kolar made was that when he asked for some medical records he needed for the investigation, Mary Lacy denied his request, saying she didn't want to jeopardize her relationship with the Ramseys!!!

What District Attorney is more worried about their relationship with the suspects of a crime than with obtaining evidence that might lead to justice and solving the case?!! When Lacy said this, the Ramseys were still officially considered suspects under the "umbrella of suspicion," just as they are today! How, in good conscience, could Lacy refuse to pursue an avenue of investigation just to preserve her personal relationship with the Ramseys?

Of course, we know that in Lacy's mind, the Ramseys were never suspects; they were her dear friends.

What Mary Lacy did was OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, pure and simple!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    For the last 15 years, there has been discussion about whether the ligature strangulation or the head blow came first as injuries to JonBenet.

James Kolar has seen all the evidence files and worked in the Boulder DA's office for two years. I asked him point blank if he thought the head injury or the ligature strangulation came first.

Without hesitation, Kolar said the head blow came first!

Kolar also said there was a urine stain on the carpet in the basement, and that was where JonBenet was strangled while lying on her stomach.

That means JonBenet was not strangled in her bedroom upstairs or anywhere else in the house.

The chronology and location of the crime is now clearer. The head blow came first, and then (perhaps as part of the cover-up the original injury) JonBenet was strangled in the basement while lying on her stomach, presumably unconscious and near death from the head blow. When JonBenet died, her bladder released its contents. JonBenet was then cleaned up and redressed in oversized underwear, and the rest of the staging - such as the loose cord bindings and small piece of tape on her mouth - was added. More staging of the crime scene involved the practice and writing of the ransom note. Forensic linguistics tells us the ransom note was written AFTER JonBenet's death.
    Good points, all. I've often wondered if the stager did not believe JBR was already dead when applying the ligature. At any rate, I don't believe there was any reaction, or fight, from the poor little girl when it was tightened.....thankfully or hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    Good points, all. I've often wondered if the stager did not believe JBR was already dead when applying the ligature. At any rate, I don't believe there was any reaction, or fight, from the poor little girl when it was tightened.....thankfully or hopefully.
    I absolutely agree. I don't think JonBenet felt anything after the horrific head blow that split her skull. She was non-responsive and near death when the ligature was tightened around her neck.

One thing I want to empasize is the ligature was NOT a garrotte! A true garrotte is usually made of very thin metal and slices through a victim's neck. It basically decapitates them. The mislabeling of the ligature has lead to a lot of confusion and misreading of the crime scene, and it also gives the impression of some sadistic psychopath being the perpetrator instead of a regular person who could fashion a crude ligature made from leftover string and a broken paintbrush.

Exclamation

Oh goodness but I enjoyed listening to all of you last night. Once the actual interview was over and Tricia turned it over to a free for all I didn't dare butt in once KoldKase and Chero began. Heh! You two were so good. when you get wound up boy oh boy watch out world. But seriously it was worth it to hear your passion.

I can't wait to hear what will happen now that the book is out and it gets into the main stream media. What will all the talking heads make of it now that they have made such a mess of the reporting they have all done previously?
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Oh goodness but I enjoyed listening to all of you last night. Once the actual interview was over and Tricia turned it over to a free for all I didn't dare butt in once KoldKase and Chero began. Heh! You two were so good. when you get wound up boy oh boy watch out world. But seriously it was worth it to hear your passion.
    Thanks, Zoomama, but I honestly tried to hold back because I wanted to hear from you as well! I was doing pretty good until KoldKase got me all wound up. She's such a bad influence on me!

I can't wait to hear what will happen now that the book is out and it gets into the main stream media. What will all the talking heads make of it now that they have made such a mess of the reporting they have all done previously?
    I wish they would do some actual reporting of the facts and evidence, but don't hold your breath! I'd like for someone to ask John Ramsey about Kolar's new book; especially Kolar's revelation that the single "touch DNA" Lacy used to exonerate the Ramseys is worthless, but I'm sure the question won't be asked because the Ramseys have always been treated with kid gloves!

If anyone missed the show last night and wants to listen to it now or at their leisure, here is the link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    From what I've heard, I believe Kolar says in his book that it's another toy, not the loom, that was responsible for the marks on JonBenet's cheek and back.
    Thank you Cherokee. You were so good on the broadcast last night. Just like a pro! I could hear every word clearly without interruptions. Anyone else hear these electronic interruptions? Was it because I'm in Canada?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Thank you Cherokee. You were so good on the broadcast last night. Just like a pro! I could hear every word clearly without interruptions. Anyone else hear these electronic interruptions? Was it because I'm in Canada?
    I heard them, Elle.

I wondered if it were only my phone, but I've read where others had a tough time hearing some parts, so I guess it wasn't just us.

It sounded to me like transmissions of people talking cutting in and out. I wondered if Kolar actually had his police scanner on or something like that--he is a police chief, after all, so maybe he had issues there?

Or it could have been some kind of feedback on someone's cell phone? You know how they have an "echo" some times when you talk?

Just guessing.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I heard them, Elle.

I wondered if it were only my phone, but I've read where others had a tough time hearing some parts, so I guess it wasn't just us.

It sounded to me like transmissions of people talking cutting in and out. I wondered if Kolar actually had his police scanner on or something like that--he is a police chief, after all, so maybe he had issues there?

Or it could have been some kind of feedback on someone's cell phone? You know how they have an "echo" some times when you talk?

Just guessing.
    Thanks for confirming this for me, KK. I wondered if it had anything to do with the change in the connection relating to the different areas where people lived. Some of them were really noisy. If anything Cherokee's broadcast was one of the quietest without interruptions! (?).

I think it's wonderful you all have the courage to do this. I enjoy hearing you all talking like pros on the radio. I smile and say ..."I know them!"
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post

I have always believed this too DeeDee!
    Just my opinion.

Default In-Depth Discussion of Book "Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet Ramsey?"

You're too kind, zoomama.

I actually wrote out a note for myself to read, if only to myself. It went something like: It's best just not to get me started...it won't be pretty.

But then I left it in another room where hubs was watching TV and that was a big mistake.

After the "free-for-all" was done, I told hubs it was over. He asked me who I was arguing with. Oops.

I TOLD you not to let me off the leash, Chero! But then you disappeared! And I chewed right through it!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.