Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Must be great to be young!
    Aw, you're lovely

And ditto! I've caught up with some of the more recent posts and y'all still have it.
    The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
    -- Eden Phillpotts

The glass shard on the window sill is most likely the one Fleet White said he picked up and placed up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeka View Post
    Aw, you're lovely

And ditto! I've caught up with some of the more recent posts and y'all still have it.
    When I first came here Ayeka, I was fascinated by all the different identities or "hats" as they were once called. Yours did stand out!

Have a nice Christmas.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

cynic,

I'm having trouble finding the thread where you posted some broadcasts (?).
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    cynic,

I'm having trouble finding the thread where you posted some broadcasts (?).
    Hey Elle, although I have been on an interview posting tear as of late, my last two are:

New interview with James Kolar (December 2013)
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ad.php?t=10269

Peter Boyles interviews Stan Garnett, Alan Pendergast and more (Oct. 25 – 30, 2013)
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ad.php?t=10267

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Hey Elle, although I have been on an interview posting tear as of late, my last two are:

New interview with James Kolar (December 2013)
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ad.php?t=10269

Peter Boyles interviews Stan Garnett, Alan Pendergast and more (Oct. 25 – 30, 2013)
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ad.php?t=10267
    Thank you, cynic. It's probably my computer acting up! Hope you get a rest and enjoy Christmas. Have a good one. Thank you for all the interesting posts.
    Just my opinion.

Kolar spreading the word…

JonBenet Ramsey Homicide: Lessons Learned
    The Ralston Police Department and the Police Chief’s Association of Nebraska are proud to offer this FREE TRAINING opportunity will take an inside look into the investigation of this homicide and lessons learned.
    (Training is restricted to Law Enforcement and current Prosecutors only.)
    June 25, 2014
    9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.

Chief James Kolar, a former lead investigator in the case and author of Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, reveals startling new evidence that heretofore had only been seen by a select few. He presents an entirely new perspective for the events leading up to JonBenet's murder on Christmas day, 1996.
    The presentation is law enforcement sensitive and concluding remarks will address the issue of 'lessons learned' in hopes that mistakes made in the investigation of this case will not be
    repeated by other public safety agencies.
    http://www.nletc.state.ne.us/pdfs/homicide.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Kolar spreading the word…

JonBenet Ramsey Homicide: Lessons Learned
    The Ralston Police Department and the Police Chief’s Association of Nebraska are proud to offer this FREE TRAINING opportunity will take an inside look into the investigation of this homicide and lessons learned.
    (Training is restricted to Law Enforcement and current Prosecutors only.)
    June 25, 2014
    9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.

Chief James Kolar, a former lead investigator in the case and author of Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, reveals startling new evidence that heretofore had only been seen by a select few. He presents an entirely new perspective for the events leading up to JonBenet's murder on Christmas day, 1996.
    The presentation is law enforcement sensitive and concluding remarks will address the issue of 'lessons learned' in hopes that mistakes made in the investigation of this case will not be
    repeated by other public safety agencies.
    http://www.nletc.state.ne.us/pdfs/homicide.pdf
    I've been checking occasionally for some kind of a leak on someone's blog, or a news report somewhere, something about the "startling new evidence that heretofore had only been seen by a select few". So far -- nothing. If anyone hears anything, please pass it on. From the advert:

"Chief James Kolar, a former lead investigator in the case and author of Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, reveals startling new evidence that heretofore had only been seen by a select few. He presents an entirely new perspective for the events leading up to JonBenet's murder on Christmas day, 1996. The presentation is law enforcement sensitive and concluding remarks will address the issue of 'lessons learned' in hopes that mistakes made in the investigation of this case will not be repeated by other public safety agencies."
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as “freedom of speech”.

Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    I've been checking occasionally for some kind of a leak on someone's blog, or a news report somewhere, something about the "startling new evidence that heretofore had only been seen by a select few". So far -- nothing. If anyone hears anything, please pass it on. From the advert:

"Chief James Kolar, a former lead investigator in the case and author of Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, reveals startling new evidence that heretofore had only been seen by a select few. He presents an entirely new perspective for the events leading up to JonBenet's murder on Christmas day, 1996. The presentation is law enforcement sensitive and concluding remarks will address the issue of 'lessons learned' in hopes that mistakes made in the investigation of this case will not be repeated by other public safety agencies."
    Hey, otg. It's always good to see you.

That could be read as "heretofore" being before Kolar published his book. It also could be info he shares only with LE which he didn't put in the book, as well. I haven't heard anything, but as we all know, there are still unanswered questions about evidence, questions which in fact do have answers but the public at large has not had access to them.

Just Team Ramsey.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.