Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    During The ENQUIRER interview, Patsy admitted she considered and rejected the possibility that John was sexually abusing JonBenet. She openly admitted that during her struggle to defeat ovarian cancer between 1993 and 1994, John and Patsy's sex life suffered. She totally rejects the notion of John abusing JonBenet, but her reasoning is odd.

She said her mother "came to take care of the kids (when I had cancer). She slept in the other bed in JonBenet's room. I mean, if John was coming in to molest JonBenet, you know that's not going to happen 'cause Grandma was right there every night."

Not that John was not capable of molesting his own daughter, no. Just that he would not have had the opportunity at that time. My God, she may as well have said, "Yeah, he's a molester!"
    No molestor would have to wait until night time to sexually abuse a victim. It happens day or night, any time there is an opportunity to be alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    No molestor would have to wait until night time to sexually abuse a victim. It happens day or night, any time there is an opportunity to be alone.
    But many times, the molester does wait until the victim may be asleep. The better to get away with something and not get caught. And some molesters get drunk before molesting, which happens in the evening. And that is what Patsy may know, that the molestation HAS happened at night...So thus her comment that Grandma was there guarding JonBenet.

Dear Lord, I just know too much about this....

:(
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

" She ate that pineapple, Kolar writes, “not long before receiving the blow to her head”.

Ole Learnin will testify to that Mr. Kolar.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    " She ate that pineapple, Kolar writes, “not long before receiving the blow to her head”.

Ole Learnin will testify to that Mr. Kolar.
    I thought about you when I was reading that.

Spot on.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

heymom:

But many times, the molester does wait until the victim may be asleep. The better to get away with something and not get caught. And some molesters get drunk before molesting, which happens in the evening. And that is what Patsy may know, that the molestation HAS happened at night...So thus her comment that Grandma was there guarding JonBenet.
    Getting back to John Ramsey maybe being the one molesting JonBenét (?), I have always had trouble with this thought, thinking of how he was an executive and there are many women out there attracted to these execs and are ready and willing. Why would he stoop so low to molest his young daughter?

I am having some computer problems folks! Sorry if there are repeats!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Getting back to John Ramsey maybe being the one molesting JonBenét (?), I have always had trouble with this thought, thinking of how he was an executive and there are many women out there attracted to these execs and are ready and willing. Why would he stoop so low to molest his young daughter?
    It is not the same for a pedophile, Elle. If John Ramsey is a child molester, then he is attracted to children as sexual objects. It is not just a matter of having access to sex from a female of any age. He would be attracted to that specific age/type of little girl. Pedophiles almost always have strict limits on what ages of child they are attracted to. And they don't molest older or younger children. It's a very weird and sick mental problem.

I don't know if John Ramsey is or is not a pedophile who could molest his own daughter. But that attraction is totally separate from any other sexual attraction he would also have for grown women.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

For Elle and others who are awaiting their books:

After Kolar got the investigation as lead DA investigator in 2005, he learned about some problems involving evidence which took over a year to dribble in (as we know thanks to Hunter). One thing he writes about is that the clothing the Ramseys had been wearing that morning and the previous evening came in slowly, a couple of pieces at a time. He says that the red sweater Patsy appeared to be wearing under the jacket at the White's party that evening came in with the appearance of being previously unworn, right off the shelf, including folds still in the fabric.

Here is something I hope we can keep in mind, with the new info about Burke drawing our focus away from the evidence still implicating Patsy's presence at the crime scene:

From FF:WRKJBR, by Kolar, pages 228-229

It would take a year before the black and red Essentials brand
    jacket Patsy was photographed wearing was finally delivered to
    them. It was frustrating. The clothing articles seemed to trickle
    into their office a piece or two at a time. In one instance, a sweater
    – that Patsy was said to be wearing under the jacket – was
    delivered that looked like it had just come off the shelf of a retail
    clothing store. The fold marks were crisp and clearly present,
    suggesting it had never been worn.

Trujillo advised me that lab technicians had identified eight
    different types of fibers on the sticky side of the duct tape used to
    cover JonBenét’s mouth. They included red acrylic, gray acrylic,
    and red polyester fibers that were subsequently determined by
    laboratory examination to be microscopically and chemically
    consistent to each other, as well as to fibers taken from Patsy
    Ramsey’s Essentials jacket.

Further, fibers from this jacket were also matched to trace
    fibers collected from the wrist ligature, neck ligature, and
    vacuumed evidence from the paint tray and Wine Cellar floor.

Some intruder theorists thought that the transfer of Patsy’s
    jacket fibers to the duct tape may have taken place after John had
    removed it from JonBenét’s face, and placed it on the white
    blanket in the cellar. They believed it possible that prior contact
    taking place between the blanket and jacket could account for the
    transfer of these fibers to the tape.

Lab technicians had conducted experiments with the same
    brand of duct tape, by attempting to lift trace fibers from the
    blanket recovered in the Wine Cellar. Direct contact was made in
    different quadrants of the blanket. There was some minimal
    transfer of jacket fibers made to the tape during this exercise, but
    Trujillo told me lab technicians didn’t think that this type of
    transfer accounted for the number of jacket fibers that had been
    found on the sticky side of the tape. It was thought that direct
    contact between the jacket and tape was more likely the reason for
    the quantity of fibers found on this piece of evidence.

BPD investigators looked to the other jacket fibers found in
    the Wine Cellar, in the paint tray, and on the cord used to
    bind JonBenét as physical evidence that linked Patsy with the
    probable location of her daughter’s death – the basement hallway
    and Wine Cellar.

The paint tray was reported to have been moved to the
    basement about a month prior to the kidnapping, and investigators
    doubted that Patsy would have been working on art projects
    while wearing the dress jacket. The collection of jacket fibers from
    all of these different locations raised strong suspicions about her
    involvement in the crime.

Investigators also learned that fibers collected from the
    interior lining of the Essentials jacket did not match control samples
    from the sweater that had been provided to police by Ramsey
    attorneys. Investigators thought that this suggested she had been
    wearing some other article of clothing beneath the jacket.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    It is not the same for a pedophile, Elle. If John Ramsey is a child molester, then he is attracted to children as sexual objects. It is not just a matter of having access to sex from a female of any age. He would be attracted to that specific age/type of little girl. Pedophiles almost always have strict limits on what ages of child they are attracted to. And they don't molest older or younger children. It's a very weird and sick mental problem.

I don't know if John Ramsey is or is not a pedophile who could molest his own daughter. But that attraction is totally separate from any other sexual attraction he would also have for grown women.
    Truthfully, I don't know enough about pedophiles, heymom. Not a subject I can handle. Kudos to you for handling this. His first family had a high regard for him which made me feel he wasn't like this.
    Just my opinion.

Thank you KK for posting this. I'm printing what I can now. to help keep me focused. I believe I'm in for a long wait!

It's unbelievable it took almost a year before Patsy Ramsey's clothes were delivered to the police. I remember
    reading Boulder Police Detective Linda Arndt's clothes were bagged that very day she was in the Ramsey home
    on the 26th December, 1996. Something far wrong with this scene, KK. Makes me spit tacks!

I'm also printing cynic's National Enquirer information. This will help me
    to keep updated. Thank you guys!
    Last edited by Elle_1; July 26, 2012, 4:15 pm at Thu Jul 26 16:15:47 UTC 2012.
    Just my opinion.

Default Fiber evidence

Yes, thank you KK, for posting this and reminding me just how much fiber evidence was found, that linked Patsy to the scene of JonBenet's murder. I keep thinking that as a mother, she could not have done such a thing as strangle her own child, but I really had forgotten how much she was implicated by fiber evidence. As I recall, John's fiber evidence was not as strong, although his was found inside JonBenet's clothing, right?

I hope my book comes soon!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    No problem. Thanks for the explanation.

By the way, to the rest of our group: brenk has kindly changed from her old hat "kk" so we won't be too confusing for y'all. I like brenk, as well--easy to remember.

Brenk is NOT a , just a new hat.
    Aw! How considerate of her! Brenk ??? I'm curious! Never heard of it before! Is it a code?
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Truthfully, I don't know enough about pedophiles, heymom. Not a subject I can handle. Kudos to you for handling this. His first family had a high regard for him which made me feel he wasn't like this.
    Well, I know more than I would prefer to know. I was never molested as a child, let me get that out right now.

As for his ex-wife's opinion of John Ramsey...I just don't know if we can take her word for much. People will say what they will say, and if he's good at hiding things, she could be unaware of what he does behind closed doors. Or, she could be in denial. Denial in these cases can be very strong.

Someone in that house was molesting JonBenet, someone related to her. We may never know for sure who it was. John, Burke, and Patsy are all suspects, as far as I am concerned. We can discuss who is more likely to have done the molestation, but unless someone talks, we will never know for sure.