Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Way behind in reading this thread, but wanted to ask...

For you that have read Kolar's book - is the Burke interview in there, or any bits of it?? I, too, Thor have to wait until my next paycheck to buy the book!

Me, too, cynic, now THAT would be very interesting! Wasn't she a poster on here once, or am I thinking of Miller's wife/friend?
    Amazingly, turns out nobody even bothered to transcribe Burke's interviews.

I'm NOT making this up!

Kolar had to hunt down DVDs and videotaped copies of the interviews to even see them.

IN FACT, ONE HOUR OF THE INTERVIEW SHOWN TO THE GRAND JURY WITH BURKE IS GONE.

POOF.

DVD corrupted. Over and out.

All Kolar had was a summary report from the LE investigators.

Yeah, JR, it's nauseating beyond belief.

But Kolar does recount the important parts of what he saw in Burke's interviews, plus witness accounts of strange things Burke said to friends and his behavior at various times, which brings up questions about what he knew and when he knew it.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Amazingly, turns out nobody even bothered to transcribe Burke's interviews.

I'm NOT making this up!

Kolar had to hunt down DVDs and videotaped copies of the interviews to even see them.

IN FACT, ONE HOUR OF THE INTERVIEW SHOWN TO THE GRAND JURY WITH BURKE IS GONE.

POOF.

DVD corrupted. Over and out.

All Kolar had was a summary report from the LE investigators.

Yeah, JR, it's nauseating beyond belief.

But Kolar does recount the important parts of what he saw in Burke's interviews, plus witness accounts of strange things Burke said to friends and his behavior at various times, which brings up questions about what he knew and when he knew it.
    Well, isn't THAT a surprise??? NOT! I wonder what might have happened to it? Maybe the intruder broke into the BPD and spirited it away!!!

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Sorry I haven't answered some of your questions. I've been working my way through the book. It's hard to read in one sitting for me: so much to take in.

So promise me you'll come see me in jail when Chief Kolar has me arrested for putting this here for you. I only hope he'll come visit me. But I have no doubt I'd confess immediately to any crime once he gave me his Chief's stare.

Here are a couple of photos from the book: one compares the Taser stun gun prongs to the injuries on JonBenet which Lou Smit attributed to that instrument.

The other compares those same marks on the body to train tracks like those found in the basement--which, I should say, were not collected by LE, but were matched as closely as possible for this comparison.

I think they nailed it.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I'm confused about these two mark Koldkase (?). Are we talking about just a small part of a train track or all of it? This is just one small piece which is shown. Where does this fit in with the two marks on JB's back?

I thought Chief Skolar mentioned a toy relating to the two marks (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    I'm confused about these two mark Koldkase (?). Are we talking about just a small part of a train track or all of it? This is just one small piece which is shown. Where does this fit in with the two marks on JB's back?

I thought Chief Skolar mentioned a toy relating to the two marks (?).
    The train is a toy. The tracks are part of the system which is, in its entirety, a toy, a minature version of an actual train, which children often play with.

Perhaps you're relating to these trains as hobby or miniature replicas. In point of fact, some adults do construct them as hobbies, with great detail.

But they initially were sold as toys. I've actually had one myself at one point or other in life.

The track is sold in sections or pieces, in different lengths. You can get various sizes and shapes, to create curves or straight lines. The "prongs" you see are inserted, female into male endings, to hold them together. The electricity runs through them to move the toy train.

They are electric, by the way, and you can see the electric box which runs the train in Burke's "train room" in a picture I think I've already posted, on the floor and/or table? This was a screen capture from the basement crime scene videos LE took on Dec. 26th at night.

I hope this helps.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Elle, Kolar said the matching track was "O" gauge, so I googled it for you and if you look around this page, you can find other pics of the train set parts which may help.

http://www.amazon.com/Gauge-Straight...sim_sbs_misc_4

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't answered some of your questions. I've been working my way through the book. It's hard to read in one sitting for me: so much to take in.

So promise me you'll come see me in jail when Chief Kolar has me arrested for putting this here for you. I only hope he'll come visit me. But I have no doubt I'd confess immediately to any crime once he gave me his Chief's stare.

Here are a couple of photos from the book: one compares the Taser stun gun prongs to the injuries on JonBenet which Lou Smit attributed to that instrument.

The other compares those same marks on the body to train tracks like those found in the basement--which, I should say, were not collected by LE, but were matched as closely as possible for this comparison.

I think they nailed it.
    As they say in France, when you go to jail, I will bring you oranges.

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    The train track marks were shown to match the marks exactly. It's not speculation. In Kolar's book, there is a photo that shows the exact one-on-one match that was done by investigators.
    How would the ends of the train tracks be poked into her body so as to leave those round holes? If she had been laying on the train track, we'd have seen the marks of the track itself, correct? Was she actually stuck with the ends of the train tracks?? Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    How would the ends of the train tracks be poked into her body so as to leave those round holes? If she had been laying on the train track, we'd have seen the marks of the track itself, correct? Was she actually stuck with the ends of the train tracks?? Geez.
    In his book, Kolar also includes a photo of an officer with whom he works who pressed the prongs of the same model track into her hand; Kolar describes "a twisting and jabbing motion" as how those were inflicted. The marks appear to be very similar to those found on JB's body, IMO. In fact, I'd call them a match.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    As they say in France, when you go to jail, I will bring you oranges.

Oh, that would be nice.

Don't forget the cake with file.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

In his book, Kolar also includes a photo of an officer with whom he works who pressed the prongs of the same model track into her hand; Kolar describes "a twisting and jabbing motion" as how those were inflicted. The marks appear to be very similar to those found on JB's body, IMO. In fact, I'd call them a match.
    So the end of the track WAS jabbed into JonBenet...That brings a whole new dimension into this case...And not a nice one.

I got Kolar's book by mail yesterday and have not yet started to go through it in detail; but a short overview alone already suggests that it contains crucial info undisclosed to the public so far.

From Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet Ramsey?

If you're purchasing the book, you can order here at Kolar's website and get an autographed copy.

Because Kolar begins his book by interweaving speculation, theory, and facts, which I think you can only understand and appreciate by reading it yourself, I'm going to just quote some things that I noted as significant info, from an evidentiary point of view, for me anyway.

Regarding the head blow, in the "kidnapping" scenario he creates at the beginning, Kolar writes:

From p. 15:
    The injury to her brain was serious, and for all intents and purposes, she gave the appearance of being dead. But that eventually was determined not to be the case. Her heart continued to beat for what was estimated by pathologists to be another ninety (90) minutes, slowly filling her cranium with blood. Due to the lethality of the blow to her head, however, it is unlikely that she ever regained consciousness.
    From p. 16:
    Death was ruled by the coroner to be homicide by asphyxiation, and time of death was later estimated to have been at approximately 1:00 a.m. on the morning of December 26, 1996.
    The autopsy report also lists craniocerebral trauma:
    Cause of death of this six-year-old female is asphyxia by strangulation associated with craniocerebral trauma.
    http://www.acandyrose.com/12271996jonbenet01.gif
    There has been, in the past, some debate regarding the time span between the head injury and the TOD. IDIs have often denied that it took that long (for a sexual predator (or 'foreign faction') in the Ramsey home who waited for an hour after delivering the head blow before asphyxiating the victim does not support an IDI theory).

Another passage in the book indicates clearly that:
    The head injury came first.
    At least one hour elapsed between the head injury and the development of cerebral edema:
    J. Kolar, Foreign Faction, p. 64:
    The presence of cerebral edema, swelling of the brain, suggested that JonBenét had survived for some period of time after receiving the blow to her head. Blood from the injury slowly began to fill the cavity of the skull and began to build up pressure on her brain. As pressure increased, swelling was causing the medulla of the brain to push forward through the foramen magnum, the narrow opening at the base of the skull.
    Dr. Rorke [a neuropatholgist with the Philadelphia Children's Hospital] estimated that it would have taken an hour or so for the cerebral edema to develop.
    Last edited by rashomon; August 1, 2012, 10:47 am at Wed Aug 1 10:47:39 UTC 2012.