Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 48
  1. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    heymom,

    Please correct me if I'm wrong. A few years have passed and I think I remember you telling me you actually worked with abused children. Am I right? Forgive me, I just feel you were involved in some way or another, and this is why you have certain views. My apologies if I am wrong! (?).
    I worked for a while in a group home for severely handicapped children/teens. Many of them were there due to physical abuse, either from parents or someone who had charge of them. Some had been shaken as babies, and were blind and very disabled because of that. There were other stories that would make you go pale and start to cry. It was very hard to keep a positive attitude, not because of the kids themselves, because they were great, but because of what had been done to them. We made a home-like atmosphere, as much as possible, and some of the other staff were FANTASTIC at their work, but it was one of those times in my life where my normally idealistic and optimistic viewpoint was destroyed. People do terrible things to children, even parents, even siblings. It happens, and the children don't always die right then. We were left with the results.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

  2. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    I worked for a while in a group home for severely handicapped children/teens. Many of them were there due to physical abuse, either from parents or someone who had charge of them. Some had been shaken as babies, and were blind and very disabled because of that. There were other stories that would make you go pale and start to cry. It was very hard to keep a positive attitude, not because of the kids themselves, because they were great, but because of what had been done to them. We made a home-like atmosphere, as much as possible, and some of the other staff were FANTASTIC at their work, but it was one of those times in my life where my normally idealistic and optimistic viewpoint was destroyed. People do terrible things to children, even parents, even siblings. It happens, and the children don't always die right then. We were left with the results.
    Oh, heymom. You do the work of the Angels.

    It's hard to understand or contemplate what human beings do to the most vulnerable among us. Children, the elderly, and animals are mistreated in ways most of us cannot bear to even hear about.

    I guess this is why we can't give up on exposing not only what was done to JonBenet, but all those WHO PROTECTED THIS ABUSER, while abusing SO MANY OTHERS in the process.

    It's who the Ramseys AND THEIR EXCUSERS ARE, after all.

    And it CANNOT STAND.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh, heymom. You do the work of the Angels.

    It's hard to understand or contemplate what human beings do to the most vulnerable among us. Children, the elderly, and animals are mistreated in ways most of us cannot bear to even hear about.

    I guess this is why we can't give up on exposing not only what was done to JonBenet, but all those WHO PROTECTED THIS ABUSER, while abusing SO MANY OTHERS in the process.

    It's who the Ramseys AND THEIR EXCUSERS ARE, after all.

    And it CANNOT STAND.
    KK, I couldn't take the work for very long. There are people who do it all day, every day, year after year. I just found that my sadness was deepening over time, and I did not want that to affect the kids. They were great, and I consider my short time with them (about 8 mos.) to have been an honor to ME.

    This was long before I had children of my own. Now, I might be stronger, having raised my own children, but the sickening reality of child abuse would still be in the forefront.

    I can imagine Patsy thinking, "Better she should die than be a "vegetable." Because she couldn't have anything less than perfect, better that JonBenet be in the ground than be handicapped for the rest of her life.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

  4. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default Another article about the book

    http://www.watchnewspapers.com/view/...ance=top_story

    I see that BrotherMoon has already posted his Patsy psychosis theory in the comment section.

    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    I worked for a while in a group home for severely handicapped children/teens. Many of them were there due to physical abuse, either from parents or someone who had charge of them. Some had been shaken as babies, and were blind and very disabled because of that. There were other stories that would make you go pale and start to cry. It was very hard to keep a positive attitude, not because of the kids themselves, because they were great, but because of what had been done to them. We made a home-like atmosphere, as much as possible, and some of the other staff were FANTASTIC at their work, but it was one of those times in my life where my normally idealistic and optimistic viewpoint was destroyed. People do terrible things to children, even parents, even siblings. It happens, and the children don't always die right then. We were left with the results.
    Yes, I remember now heymom. Not everyone can handle this type of work. I would imagine it changed your life forever. I can't understand anyone being bad to small children. It upsets me. It was good you gave them your time. I can well imagine the atmosphere changing your life.
    Sincerely hope these bad parents changed their behavior. Not a job one can do for life!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  6. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Yes, I remember now heymom. Not everyone can handle this type of work. I would imagine it changed your life forever. I can't understand anyone being bad to small children. It upsets me. It was good you gave them your time. I can well imagine the atmosphere changing your life.
    Sincerely hope these bad parents changed their behavior. Not a job one can do for life!
    As I recall, many of them ended up in prison, but not all of them. And there is the all too frequent occurrence of the mom's boyfriend being the abuser. Then it's a case of stupidity/neglect that puts the children in harms' way. In that case, the parents had give up their rights to the child and he or she was now a ward of the state. Some of them came to visit, most didn't. It was all very very sad.

    But again, the kids were great and deserved to have as normal a life as we could give them. They all went to school, no matter how profoundly handicapped they were (inclusion in normal classrooms). We spoke to them and treated them as though they were able to hear and understand us, even if we doubted what they could understand. Most of them couldn't feed themselves and we had to grind up their food, but we fixed them regular meals. They watched TV and movies. We took them on field trips to the park.

    Just before I quit, one of the most handicapped little boys passed away.

    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    As I recall, many of them ended up in prison, but not all of them. And there is the all too frequent occurrence of the mom's boyfriend being the abuser. Then it's a case of stupidity/neglect that puts the children in harms' way. In that case, the parents had give up their rights to the child and he or she was now a ward of the state. Some of them came to visit, most didn't. It was all very very sad.

    But again, the kids were great and deserved to have as normal a life as we could give them. They all went to school, no matter how profoundly handicapped they were (inclusion in normal classrooms). We spoke to them and treated them as though they were able to hear and understand us, even if we doubted what they could understand. Most of them couldn't feed themselves and we had to grind up their food, but we fixed them regular meals. They watched TV and movies. We took them on field trips to the park.

    Just before I quit, one of the most handicapped little boys passed away.

    Oh how sad, heymom! As we grow up as children, we should all be better prepared for those children less fortunate in life, so we can all reach out and help. Unfortunately this doesn't happen. Life sure is a trial. You are the only person I have come in contact with who has had the courage to do this.

    Our apologies posters for straying away from the true content of this thread!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  8. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Oh how sad, heymom! As we grow up as children, we should all be better prepared for those children less fortunate in life, so we can all reach out and help. Unfortunately this doesn't happen. Life sure is a trial. You are the only person I have come in contact with who has had the courage to do this.

    Our apologies posters for straying away from the true content of this thread!
    Elle, this is exactly the true content of this thread, and this forum.

    JonBenet was abused, sexually and physically, for some time before the night she was killed.

    If she had survived that head blow, she would have been exactly like the children heymom cared for.

    Brutal truth, isn't it?

    And one the Ramseys were and are willing to lie, deceive, and attack anyone and everyone to continue to deny.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  9. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Thank you, KK. I meant the JonBenét Ramsey case! As a child, growing up and attending school, I was never taken to any other school where there were handicapped children. I feel we should have been taught more about this side of life. Yes, KK. I see your point!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  10. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texarkana, USA
    Posts
    4,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I'm still not over the notion there could have been a fourth person there that night. A JAR or a Doug Stine, or somebody who was staying with the familly that night. No videos, just a couple photographs doesn't sound like the way Patsy does things. NO VIDEOS of Christmas morning with two children in the house and one of them getting a new BIKE. No, this doesn't sound right to me at all. What or WHO is on that videotape that they hid?

    The poster Bluecrab had a theory that always made a lot of sense to me, altho I can't remember what it was. It seems like it involved JAR and a friend of his, Nathan something or another.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

  11. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Elle, this is exactly the true content of this thread, and this forum.

    JonBenet was abused, sexually and physically, for some time before the night she was killed.

    If she had survived that head blow, she would have been exactly like the children heymom cared for.

    Brutal truth, isn't it?

    And one the Ramseys were and are willing to lie, deceive, and attack anyone and everyone to continue to deny.
    Yes, I think everyone should pause to consider that the Ramseys did have a choice as to what happened to JonBenet. If they had called 911 when she was found, she may have survived, although it was unlikely. If she had survived, she would have been very, VERY handicapped if not in a coma for the rest of her life (probably a short one even so, because pneumonia takes a lot of people in comas, very disabled, etc.). How could Patsy have lived with her little Pageant Princess being disabled or not perfect? They, in essence, euthanized JonBenet because they decided that she was nearly dead or likely to die, or she would be very disabled and in pain if she lived. So they assisted her death, i.e. murdered her.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

  12. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Yes, I think everyone should pause to consider that the Ramseys did have a choice as to what happened to JonBenet. If they had called 911 when she was found, she may have survived, although it was unlikely. If she had survived, she would have been very, VERY handicapped if not in a coma for the rest of her life (probably a short one even so, because pneumonia takes a lot of people in comas, very disabled, etc.). How could Patsy have lived with her little Pageant Princess being disabled or not perfect? They, in essence, euthanized JonBenet because they decided that she was nearly dead or likely to die, or she would be very disabled and in pain if she lived. So they assisted her death, i.e. murdered her.
    For sure, they knew little JonBenét's life was over!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •