Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Where to buy James Kolar's book: "Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet"

Read all the details in Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? by A. James Kolar!

Kolar has seen ALL the evidence files in the JonBenet Ramsey case!

Buy the book at -

Ventus Publishing: (for a signed copy)
    http://ventuspublishing.com/

Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Factio...2639098&sr=1-1

Barnes & Noble:
    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fore...=9780984763207

Default No reviews on Amazon?

Amazing that the Ramsey Team hasn't neg-repped the book yet...Guess we'd better be ready for a lot of negative reviews soon.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Maybe they don't want to say anything incriminating.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Maybe they don't want to say anything incriminating.
    And I think they don't want to say anything to draw attention to Kolar's book; hoping it, and the accompanying news articles, will go away.

After John's big media push with his book this past March, he doesn't want to answer questions about the new information revealed in Kolar's book.

Wouldn't be prudent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    And I think they don't want to say anything to draw attention to Kolar's book; hoping it, and the accompanying news articles, will go away.

After John's big media push with his book this past March, he doesn't want to answer questions about the new information revealed in Kolar's book.

Wouldn't be prudent.
    I heard nothing about John's new book, but I did hear about Kolar's, so there you go. Why did he write another book, just needs money and narcissistic supply? What is he doing these days?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    I heard nothing about John's new book, but I did hear about Kolar's, so there you go. Why did he write another book, just needs money and narcissistic supply? What is he doing these days?
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ad.php?t=10062

Everything you'd ever want to know about John's book ... and yes, to your reasons for him writing it, PLUS he's trying to cast himself as a modern-day Job and all-around good Christian in an attempt at image makeover. The book was put out by a Christian publishing house, not a regular mainstream publisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ad.php?t=10062

Everything you'd ever want to know about John's book ... and yes, to your reasons for him writing it, PLUS he's trying to cast himself as a modern-day Job and all-around good Christian in an attempt at image makeover. The book was put out by a Christian publishing house, not a regular mainstream publisher.
    Too bad a Christian publishing house fell for Old Lizard Lips' lies...

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default Carol McKinley on True Crime Radio TONIGHT 8 PM EASTERN (July 22, 2012)

We will discuss the Colorado shootings and Kolar's book. 8PM EASTERN

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...carol-mckinely
    Last edited by Tricia; July 22, 2012, 6:34 pm at Sun Jul 22 18:34:39 UTC 2012.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Good job, Tricia, Carol, and Kimster!

Everyone needs to hear this podcast. When Carol comes on about 15 minutes in, she shares some astonishing info.

Well done.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Just a quick summary of some interesting reveals in this podcast:

• Carol McKinley interviewed Mary Lacy for the Daily Beast article: Lacy said she had no idea about the six foreign, unidentified, and partial profiles of DNA found on the clothing and ligature of JonBenet Ramsey, never heard of them before. She's retired from practicing law, as well, and going to Hawaii soon. (Those Boulder DAs love Hawaii, don't they? So do the Ramseys.)
    • Tricia said that Kolar called her yesterday and his book was listed at #30 in sales at Barnes & Noble.
    • Other stuff I can't remember.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Tricia said that Kolar called her yesterday and his book was listed at #30 in sales at Barnes & Noble.
    That's fantastic!

Just an FYI for anyone who hasn't ordered a copy of the book yet:

For those on a tight budget, Amazon.com has dropped the price almost seven dollars from $33.27 to $26.37 (before tax and shipping)! That means the book is selling well, so they can afford to discount it! Also, you can still get free shipping since the book is priced over $25.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Just a quick summary of some interesting reveals in this podcast:

• Carol McKinley interviewed Mary Lacy for the Daily Beast article: Lacy said she had no idea about the six foreign, unidentified, and partial profiles of DNA found on the clothing and ligature of JonBenet Ramsey, never heard of them before. She's retired from practicing law, as well, and going to Hawaii soon. (Those Boulder DAs love Hawaii, don't they? So do the Ramseys.)
    • Tricia said that Kolar called her yesterday and his book was listed at #30 in sales at Barnes & Noble.
    • Other stuff I can't remember.
    Well I'll be! Are you telling me that Lacy had no idea of those six DNA profiles? Somebody ought to grab that woman and demand an explanation!!!!!! Why don't one of the cable news network get hold of this and question her about this?