Where to buy James Kolar's book: "Foreign Faction - Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

2. heymom

heymom Member

No reviews on Amazon?

Amazing that the Ramsey Team hasn't neg-repped the book yet...Guess we'd better be ready for a lot of negative reviews soon.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Maybe they don't want to say anything incriminating.

4. Cherokee

And I think they don't want to say anything to draw attention to Kolar's book; hoping it, and the accompanying news articles, will go away.

After John's big media push with his book this past March, he doesn't want to answer questions about the new information revealed in Kolar's book.

Wouldn't be prudent. :nono:

5. heymom

heymom Member

I heard nothing about John's new book, but I did hear about Kolar's, so there you go. Why did he write another book, just needs money and narcissistic supply? What is he doing these days?

6. Cherokee

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10062

Everything you'd ever want to know about John's book ... and yes, to your reasons for him writing it, PLUS he's trying to cast himself as a modern-day Job and all-around good Christian in an attempt at image makeover. The book was put out by a Christian publishing house, not a regular mainstream publisher.

7. heymom

heymom Member

Too bad a Christian publishing house fell for Old Lizard Lips' lies...

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
  9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good job, Tricia, Carol, and Kimster!

Everyone needs to hear this podcast. When Carol comes on about 15 minutes in, she shares some astonishing info.

Well done.

10. koldkase

Just a quick summary of some interesting reveals in this podcast:

• Carol McKinley interviewed Mary Lacy for the Daily Beast article: Lacy said she had no idea about the six foreign, unidentified, and partial profiles of DNA found on the clothing and ligature of JonBenet Ramsey, never heard of them before. She's retired from practicing law, as well, and going to Hawaii soon. (Those Boulder DAs love Hawaii, don't they? So do the Ramseys.)
    • Tricia said that Kolar called her yesterday and his book was listed at #30 in sales at Barnes & Noble.
    • Other stuff I can't remember. :doh:

11. Cherokee

That's fantastic!

Just an FYI for anyone who hasn't ordered a copy of the book yet:

For those on a tight budget, Amazon.com has dropped the price almost seven dollars from $33.27 to $26.37 (before tax and shipping)! That means the book is selling well, so they can afford to discount it! Also, you can still get free shipping since the book is priced over $25.

12. Learnin

Learnin Member

Well I'll be! Are you telling me that Lacy had no idea of those six DNA profiles? Somebody ought to grab that woman and demand an explanation!!!!!! Why don't one of the cable news network get hold of this and question her about this?

13. heymom

heymom Member

Is it on the shelves at brick and mortar book stores?

Where can I get a copy of this book NOW?

14. koldkase

I have no idea, heymom. I've seen someone say they saw it in B&N, but then others who have said they visited one which did not have it at the store.

You could call your closest store and ask. If they don't have it, they can order it for you and give you a delivery date at the store or to your home?

Sometimes you can pay a few dollars extra and get overnight shipping, but I have no experience with this, so again, maybe you can call your store and ask.

Amazon has more books available! It took me about 10 days to get mine from them, but I believe they do offer faster shipping for a price. (They seemed to be "out of stock" yesterday, so glad they have more.) Some people say click on the other seller's who have listings and they ship fast, too. I don't know, as this is very confusing to me. It's a miracle I got mine at all.

Oh, Amazon has one and two day shipping prices here, and more books in stock:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_468520_continental?nodeId=468636

Here's the amazon book site, and the current price is about $7 less than when I bought mine:

http://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Facti...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1343276218&sr=1-1

Here is the page with the other sellers' offers, some with expedited shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0984763201/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Kolars' site says shipping is 7 to 10 business days: http://ventuspublishing.com/

Here is a B&N link from page one here:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/for...et-a-james-kolar/1111784300?ean=9780984763207

15. Elle

Elle Member

I posted about this before Koldkase. Over a week ago I ordered a book from Amazon in the U.S. My invoice was priced at $36.00 with delivery in early August. Then I saw Cherokee's post about ordering a signed book but the order wasn't accepted for Canada. Tonight I decided to order from Amazon.ca (Canada) and it is out of stock, but look at the price
    <table style="width: 499px; height: 142px;" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td nowrap="nowrap">[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Shipping Method: [/SIZE][/FONT]</td> <td width="98%">[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]FREE Super Saver Shipping [/SIZE][/FONT]</td></tr> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap">[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Items: [/SIZE][/FONT]</td> <td>[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]CDN$ 25.48 [/SIZE][/FONT]</td></tr> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap">[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Shipping & Handling: [/SIZE][/FONT]</td> <td>[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]CDN$ 0.00 [/SIZE][/FONT]</td></tr> <tr> <td>
    </td> <td>------ </td></tr> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap">[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Total Before Tax: [/SIZE][/FONT]</td> <td>[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]CDN$ 25.48 [/SIZE][/FONT]</td></tr> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap">[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]GST: [/SIZE][/FONT]</td> <td>[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]CDN$ 1.27

[/SIZE][/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Shipping was free if my order was ssover $25.00. [/SIZE][/FONT][​IMG]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
    So...I shall be patient KK and wait until it arrives; meanwhile[/SIZE][/FONT] I look forward to reading everything whch is being posted here by you, Cherokee and all the others. Thank you, kindly!

16. brenk

brenk Member

http://www.barnesandnoble.com

This is where I got mine. Only took 2 days.
    good Luck!
    brenk

17. heymom

heymom Member

Thanks KK! I am going to call my local B&N stores today and see if I can get it immediately. Patience has never been my long suit!

18. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

19. heymom

heymom Member

I just ordered it from Barnes & Noble - they are saying it will ship within 24 hours. Amazon still gives a ship date of August 5-15th.

I called the local B&N and was told that none of them will have it on the shelf. It is a print on demand book so the publisher has not printed a large quantity ahead of time. I guess with Amazon, they are waiting to place an order with the publisher when they have enough demand. I canceled my order with Amazon since it hadn't shipped yet.

We'll see what Barnes & Noble actually does - I hope it's not on hold with them too! As I said, I've never been known to be patient.

Edit: I just got the order notice and it states that the book will ship tomorrow. I expect to get it next week, latest. It was free shipping but I can't tell what carrier - maybe USPS, which means slower delivery.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  20. koldkase

Cherokee and Elle, I wish I could defend those who set themselves the task of defending the Ramseys at all costs for 15 years, but I can't. Lacy and Smit were so egregiously corrupt and incompetent, I don't know how they managed to succeed so spectacularly in destroying this case and making sure that the Ramseys were never held responsible for the crimes committed against JB.

I long ago realized most people really don't want to know the truth; most have no interest in anything but confirming their own weak beliefs, whatever they encounter. I guess it's a defense mechanism designed to keep us from jumping off bridges.

As we've seen for 15 years, telling the truth will get you some powerful enemies in Ramseyland. Luckily for Kolar, Lacy destroyed her own credibility long before she could go after his.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice