Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 116
  1. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarifier View Post
    I find it hard to imagine too...but then I think it's possible that Patsy discovered what had happened, and in her grief and panic realised that she would lose not just one child, but both, if the truth came out. Perhaps she decided that no matter what, she would protect Burke so that she didn't lose him too. If that meant doing something awful to cover up his actions, perhaps she was prepared to do that, no matter how horrific it was. The alternative was to lose both children in one night.

    I know it seems unlikely, but then so does most of what happened :(
    Look, she couldn't even face seeing JonBenet's body when John brought her up from the basement! She waited as long as she could before coming out of the sunroom, and then she put on a major act in front of her audience. I just do not see how a mother who is not a sociopath could choke her child to death. And I do not believe Patsy was a sociopath. But that's just me, I know some here do think she was messed up emotionally and mentally.

    I do think a lot hinges upon who was doing the abusing and which parent(s) knew about it, though.

    But yes, you're right, the whole thing seems like the most unlikely outcome - how DID they get away with it???
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

  2. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    I have had a very hard time believing that Patsy or John could have actually pulled that cord taught around their beloved daughter's neck...and managed to fake the kidnapping after that. I can see Burke doing the whole thing, including poking JonBenet with the train tracks to see if she would respond. The paintbrush could have been done by him as well, not to cover up, but to just hurt her more at the end. After all, she wasn't bleeding or anything, so for all he knew, she might recover. Well, the cord finished that.
    heymom,

    Can you really see ten year old Burke doing the whole thing - carrying 6 year old JonBenét to this windowless room making the garrote etc. I can't!
    (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  3. #75

    Default

    I try very hard not to form a theory based on what I think someone could or could not do, emotionally or because of their character.

    The Ramseys have gotten away with this for all time because so many have believed their lies for those very reasons.

    So back to the evidence: Patsy is all over the garrote (fibers tied into knots); her fibers were on the duct tape in numbers more than expected as "transfer" from testing done by the CBI; the sexual assault (her paintbrush from her paint tray); her DNA on the gown next to the body (along with Burke's); her fingerprints on the pineapple bowl (along with Burke's); her pad, her pen, her handwriting, her language; her home; her pageant child who was being molested, who wet her bed constantly, who had feces all around her, and for some reason Patsy spent the last decade of her life denying this evidence even existed, all physical evidence found at autopsy, a scientific fact, to the contrary.

    There's also something else I think is important: Haney asked Patsy in detail in 1998 about when JB's bedsheets were changed. That's because JB's blood was found on the pillowcase on her bed. Haney asks Patsy if JB had nosebleeds, so I'm wondering if her DNA was blood which came from her nose.

    There was also a lot of frantic activity around JB's room that night: the drawers hanging open in her bedroom, her bathroom, JAR's bathroom; the diapers hanging out of the wash area cabinet; the paring knife left on the appliance in the washing area outside those two bedrooms; Patsy specifically said she first went to that area that morning...at least, in one version of events she told LE...to deal with some washing of clothes for JB; the note was left at the bottom of the spiral staircase, not at the bottom of the Ramsey's staircase to their bedroom, not the bottom of the main staircase near the front entrance, but the spiral staircase near JB's room.

    Those are some of the things I want to know the answers to: who was frantically running around looking for something in that area, retrieving a knife from the kitchen and abandoning it there, leaving drawers hanging open?

    Also, the blanket from JB's bed was removed at some point and Patsy denied knowing anything about that. She acted like it was all a great big mystery to her. Yet she said JB slept in Burke's room Christmas Eve, if memory serves, and I truly cannot imagine Burke taking the blanket off and making the bed up the night JB was killed.

    Patsy and Haney "pinned down" the last change of the sheets to within five days, possibly three, which Patsy had to consider what maid LHP would say, as LHP was the one Patsy said last changed the bed. Patsy was sticking to her story that LHP changed the bed, not Patsy--unless I'm misremembering, and please correct me if you have time to look it up, as right now, I have to run.

    My point is this: when did JB get an injury which left her blood DNA on the pillowcase? Was it from the head blow or from being molested? Who removed the blanket from her bed and remade it, and when?

    One thing I do believe, and I have no proof, but I'm going by my own experience with size and weight, when it comes to carrying sleeping children around as an adult--though in this case, it would be an unconscious and dying child, possibly: I doubt Burke could have carried JB down two flights of stairs to the basement. She weighed 45 lbs, I think, at autopsy. Burke was a lot larger than she was, as far as height goes, but he was still a slender little boy who did not appear to me to be stronger than normal kids his size and weight.

    So that's just something I wonder about when I'm trying to put the sequence of events into play.

    I have always felt that something happened in or near JB's room which caused the head injury, possibly a fight between the two children.

    Or maybe it happened at the table while eating pineapple and she was carried to her bed in a stunned reaction.

    Or maybe she was being molested in her bed and that's where it all started.

    Or maybe she wet her bed and got up and it went from there. Kolar said her bed reeked of urine, according to the crime scene techs who collected evidence.

    Turns out the PJ bottoms in JB's room with brown staining in the underwear was possibly Burke's, but that's odd because Burke would have had on boy's underwear, not panties, so seems to me that would be easy to determine, but Kolar isn't very specific on that.

    Then there's that...excretion...which Kolar told us about in his book, but didn't fully explain, so that leaves us with so many more questions.

    All I'm saying is the two people who seem to be all over this crime are Burke and Patsy. Maybe John didn't know as much as we suspect him of until it was too late. Maybe Patsy kept these things from John because in fact she was clearly not handling her children very well. Or maybe he helped once the head blow was struck.

    I don't know, but I'm not ruling anything out based on what I think someone was capable of doing. I don't know these people. I doubt many truly do.
    Last edited by koldkase; August 6, 2012, 2:46 pm at Mon Aug 6 14:46:17 UTC 2012.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  4. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    heymom,

    Can you really see ten year old Burke doing the whole thing - carrying 6 year old JonBenét to this windowless room making the garrote etc. I can't!
    (?).
    I am thinking that the whole thing took place near where she died. He could have dragged her to that room, especially if she had fallen not far away. No, if the evidence were that she died somewhere else in the house, then I doubt if Burke could have put her in the basement. But she died in the basement. And she could have been smashed on the head in the basement.

    The cord around her neck and her "bindings?" Yes, they were not sophisticated in any way. In fact, quite amateurish and ineffective.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

  5. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    .

    There was also a lot of frantic activity around JB's room that night: the drawers hanging open in her bedroom, her bathroom, JAR's bathroom; the diapers hanging out of the wash area cabinet; the paring knife left on the appliance in the washing area outside those two bedrooms; Patsy specifically said she first went to that area that morning...at least, in one version of events she told LE...to deal with some washing of clothes for JB; the note was left at the bottom of the spiral staircase, not at the bottom of the Ramsey's staircase to their bedroom, not the bottom of the main staircase near the front entrance, but the spiral staircase near JB's room.

    Those are some of the things I want to know the answers to: who was frantically running around looking for something in that area, retrieving a knife from the kitchen and abandoning it there, leaving drawers hanging open?

    Also, the blanket from JB's bed was removed at some point and Patsy denied knowing anything about that. She acted like it was all a great big mystery to her. Yet she said JB slept in Burke's room Christmas Eve, if memory serves, and I truly cannot imagine Burke taking the blanket off and making the bed up the night JB was killed.

    Patsy and Haney "pinned down" the last change of the sheets to within five days, possibly three, which Patsy had to consider what maid LHP would say, as LHP was the one Patsy said last changed the bed. Patsy was sticking to her story that LHP changed the bed, not Patsy--unless I'm misremembering, and please correct me if you have time to look it up, as right now, I have to run.

    My point is this: when did JB get an injury which left her blood DNA on the pillowcase? Who removed the blanket from her bed and remade it?
    Given the way the house was kept normally, the state of the basement, can we completely assume that all of those drawers and cupboards were left open from activity that morning? I'm not going to assume that. Patsy was not the best housekeeper and it had been a hectic few days. If you came into my house at any given moment, you'd find cupboards open because my sons never seem to close them.

    But what if Burke did bash JonBenet on the head in her own bed? If that were the case, Patsy and/or John would have certainly heard the crack. Then all 3 of them were totally involved in the cover-up, and I can't find a reason for Burke to ask "But what DID you find?" as Patsy was calling 911.

    Oh, I don't know any more! I am getting so confused, and I suppose that is what the Ramseys wanted, more than anything. None of the puzzle pieces seem to fit 100%, so we can say, "Yes, that seems to make complete sense." It's all so tiring and sad.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

  6. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    I am thinking that the whole thing took place near where she died. He could have dragged her to that room, especially if she had fallen not far away. No, if the evidence were that she died somewhere else in the house, then I doubt if Burke could have put her in the basement. But she died in the basement. And she could have been smashed on the head in the basement.

    The cord around her neck and her "bindings?" Yes, they were not sophisticated in any way. In fact, quite amateurish and ineffective.

    I beg to differ about the cord around her neck: it strangled her to death, so it was quite effective.

    The issue with Burke being the one who tied it on and pulled it from behind, which ended in her death: she was unconscious when that happened, as there are no defensive wounds on her hands, legs, arms, feet, etc. Also, her tongue was not protruding as it usually is when victims are strangled while conscious...those kinds of things imply to me that she was already unconscious when the ligature was tied on her neck and pulled. Kolar makes that case--you have the book, I think, so are you of another opinion on this?

    Also, I think the evidence is ample that the ligature was tied on the child's neck, or at least the handle was tied onto the cord by the paint tray where the paintbrush was broken, as splinters from it indicate; it was then pulled from behind and above the child as she lie on the carpet face down, causing her death, when her bladder released into her longjohns and onto the carpet outside the cellar door.

    Does this make sense? Of course, I'm still trying to put together this puzzle like everyone else, so I'm not saying this is what happened, just that this is how the evidence lays out in my mind when I'm following it around the house that night.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  7. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I beg to differ about the cord around her neck: it strangled her to death, so it was quite effective.

    The issue with Burke being the one who tied it on and pulled it from behind, which ended in her death: she was unconscious when that happened, as there are no defensive wounds on her hands, legs, arms, feet, etc. Also, her tongue was not protruding as it usually is when victims are strangled while conscious...those kinds of things imply to me that she was already unconscious when the ligature was tied on her neck and pulled. Kolar makes that case--you have the book, I think, so are you of another opinion on this?

    Also, I think the evidence is ample that the ligature was tied on the child's neck, or at least the handle was tied onto the cord by the paint tray where the paintbrush was broken, as splinters from it indicate; it was then pulled from behind and above the child as she lie on the carpet face down, causing her death, when her bladder released into her longjohns and onto the carpet outside the cellar door.

    Does this make sense? Of course, I'm still trying to put together this puzzle like everyone else, so I'm not saying this is what happened, just that this is how the evidence lays out in my mind when I'm following it around the house that night.
    KK - Does Kolar say there was urine outside the cellar door or is that old info and I am not remembering it. Sorry to inundate you with questions.

  8. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I beg to differ about the cord around her neck: it strangled her to death, so it was quite effective.

    The issue with Burke being the one who tied it on and pulled it from behind, which ended in her death: she was unconscious when that happened, as there are no defensive wounds on her hands, legs, arms, feet, etc. Also, her tongue was not protruding as it usually is when victims are strangled while conscious...those kinds of things imply to me that she was already unconscious when the ligature was tied on her neck and pulled. Kolar makes that case--you have the book, I think, so are you of another opinion on this?

    Also, I think the evidence is ample that the ligature was tied on the child's neck, or at least the handle was tied onto the cord by the paint tray where the paintbrush was broken, as splinters from it indicate; it was then pulled from behind and above the child as she lie on the carpet face down, causing her death, when her bladder released into her longjohns and onto the carpet outside the cellar door.

    Does this make sense? Of course, I'm still trying to put together this puzzle like everyone else, so I'm not saying this is what happened, just that this is how the evidence lays out in my mind when I'm following it around the house that night.
    I know what you mean, I didn't mean that the noose itself wasn't effective in that it killed her, only that it was not done in any professional or planned-out manner. It is not a garrotte, only a slip-knot in a cord with one end tied around a bit of a stick.

    What part of the scene do you not see Burke able to do? He could have put the cord around her neck, he could have broken the paintbrush, he could have pulled up on the cord. Look, she has markings from the end of a train track, on her neck and on her back! How did those marks get there? Someone had to poke that track into her hard enough to make a bruise. It's possible it had happened before that night but surely Patsy would have freaked out if JonBenet had been disfigured...Hey maybe that is why Patsy wanted her to wear the red turtleneck sweater! To hide the marks...

    I admit that there is no fiber evidence to tie Burke to the staging scene, but maybe Patsy found JonBenet like that and tried to get the cord OFF her neck instead of putting it on her. And then realized it was too late, and after that at some point, there was staging.

    Just trying to think out of the box, so to speak.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

  9. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Given the way the house was kept normally, the state of the basement, can we completely assume that all of those drawers and cupboards were left open from activity that morning? I'm not going to assume that. Patsy was not the best housekeeper and it had been a hectic few days. If you came into my house at any given moment, you'd find cupboards open because my sons never seem to close them.

    But what if Burke did bash JonBenet on the head in her own bed? If that were the case, Patsy and/or John would have certainly heard the crack. Then all 3 of them were totally involved in the cover-up, and I can't find a reason for Burke to ask "But what DID you find?" as Patsy was calling 911.

    Oh, I don't know any more! I am getting so confused, and I suppose that is what the Ramseys wanted, more than anything. None of the puzzle pieces seem to fit 100%, so we can say, "Yes, that seems to make complete sense." It's all so tiring and sad.
    Well, I'm assuming pretty much a heck of a lot, as I can only go on what other people are writing, saying, evidence reports, etc. JonBenet could be in Fiji with Kenneth Lay, for all I know, living it up.

    So I understand we can put many circumstances to each piece of evidence and as you say, therein lies the rub.

    I'm not sure J & P would have heard the skull crack, though, especially if JB's bedroom door were closed, if you mean after they'd gone to bed, and if the head blow happened in that room. It certainly would have been loud and clear to the person who hit her, but I think possibly what J & P would have heard--in this scenario--would have been if JB screamed at some point right before she was felled by that blow. JR even speculated--and of course he could have been lying as per usual--that she was hit on the head to keep her quiet.

    You know, Patsy once actually mentioned hearing JB scream, when answering a hypothetical question about that night. I'm struggling to remember exactly where it was she came up with that--was it in the LE interviews? I'll have to do a search, I guess. But it was discussed because she certainly implied she heard JB scream...was it in her "dreams" which she was mentioning, maybe?

    As for the drawers being half open: yes, Patsy was a careless housekeeper and she obviously wasn't worried about it, either. Was Burke the one who left the drawers open that night? Good question, but I have no answer for that.

    I think if other drawers were found open in the home, in other rooms, unrelated to anything but carelessness, maybe I can see the argument that those drawers had nothing to do with the events the night JB was killed. Opening and closing drawers and cabinet doors is a matter of habit, I think, reflexive for most of us. It's a safety issue, for one thing, and if one hasn't learned that the hard way, lots of news and informative segments on safety around the house bring this up.

    But I think the events of that night were so extraordinary--I mean, even the Ramseys only once had a dead child found in their basement--that these things have to take on more scrutiny because they are in the room of the victim and those adjacent areas.

    As Kolar said--red flags.

    Yes, it is very confusing. If leaving drawers open wasn't usual, in other rooms, in general, what happened to disrupt that common habit some time prior to the time when they were photographed that way by LE? Patsy was asked about those open drawers, as well. She owned opening the drawers in JB's rooms, but seemed to think there was something amiss in JAR's bathroom drawers being left open.

    See, that's another red flag to me.

    Right now, I'm seeing Burke and Patsy all over the crime scene, as per the evidence. I'm seeing Patsy and John orchestrating the cover up with every single fiber of their being, to this day.

    What I haven't decided is how far they went in the cover up, how much they participated in the events of that night. I'm fully convinced Patsy wrote the note, was there during the application of the ligature and strangulation, helped with the insertion of the paintbrush to cover up the prior molestation, and was there when the body was staged in the cellar room.

    I'm half convinced JR was there at the strangulation, as well, and the insertion of the paintbrush and staging in the cellar room, and the composing of the ransom note.

    In fact, I'm not sure about when JR first came into the cover up, but I can believe Burke was the one who was sexually assaulting his sister--statistically that's the most likely, after JAR, and JAR wasn't around JB as much as Burke, I'm thinking.

    But Kolar revealed a big clue: if those were Burke's pajama bottoms in JB's room, that is significant evidence to me about this topic.

    Then there was the physical abuse: remember the fingerprint bruise on her inner arm, photographed in a pageant; remember Patsy calling Dr. Beuf three times after hours on Dec. 17th? Burke's toy train tracks now appear convincingly to have been the source of the marks on her back and face. Those same tracks can be seen in a photo in his bedroom...didn't I read that?

    Another issue I can't forget is that Judith Phillips' daughter, who played with the Ramsey children and was only a few years older, wrote that very "telling" letter to JB, which was published in the National Enquirer. In the "letter to JB" she mentioned Burke chasing them into a bathroom, banging on the door, because they were teasing him and unplugged his videogame.

    It was an odd letter, to say the least. Judith's 2nd husband, Doc Miller, was prosecuted in a related trial, remember, accused of trying to buy a copy of the ransom note, with a tabloid editor, from a Ramsey attorney's "handwriting expert" hired to do his own analysis on it. Doc was found not guilty by the jury, but it cost him a lot of money to defend himself. He then bought the trial transcript and published on a cd; it was astonishing in that a Ramsey defense attorney actually testified, as did other witnesses, that they went after Miller and it was at their documented insistence the DA filed a case against Miller at all and took him to trial.

    It still stands as a perfect record of how injustice works in Boulder for the privileged rich and well-connected.

    All by way of bringing up the following: Miller wrote his own book on this case, as we all know because our forum member Cookie is Judith Phillips. The book was published in Japan, but never did they find a publisher here.

    From what I gathered, very subtly worded insinuations, I take it Miller's book implicates Burke, as well. It would make sense that Miller couldn't get it published here, if that is true.

    Now think about the Whites' behavior through the years. After fighting so long and so hard, after being targeted for special ruination by Team Ramsey, when it came down to telling what they know, what they saw, what they believe, under oath, White not only went to jail rather than testify under oath in that same Miller trial, but he also sandbagged in his deposition in the Wolf vs Ramsey lawsuit: White claimed not to remember much of anything. When he said that, repeatedly, he sufficiently removed himself from any credible testimony in any trial in this case, ever, other than the same--he doesn't remember.

    JR still implicates White in JR's holier-than-thou, self-righteous POS, 2nd volume of lies for money--I mean, in his latest book.

    Yet White bowed out by his own deposition in...what, 2002?

    Why would White do that after all the energy he and his wife exerted in this case for so long up to that point?

    I have often wondered if White finally accepted it was Burke all along, and being a man of character and faith, decided he didn't want to inflict any more strife on Burke by engaging in this futile case anymore.

    Of course, I'm speculating. Assuming things. And then backing out by saying maybe, possibly, IMO, theoretically, etc.

    What I do know is this: the child was being molested before that night; she was bludgeoned by one of the three people in the home with her that night; one or more of those people strangled her with a ligature and then staged the crime scene to appear as a pervert's kidnapping gone bad. To top it all off, Patsy wrote the note.

    Here's the final thing I'll say, as I know I'm writing too much, thinking too much, and finally, getting nowhere for the millionth time:

    JonBenet was molested and killed within the bosom of her own family.

    They then set about leaving red herrings by the dozen, so they would not have to answer to LE and abide by the laws of the land.

    They have many times blamed, devastated, and injured countless people in their successful bid to rise above being held responsible for what happened to JonBenet.

    They have no remorse and they are about as coldly calculating as anyone in this country's criminal history.

    I'm ready to let it go with this knowledge, because I only ever got so interested in this case to learn the truth: the family did it, their powerful connections helped them get away with it, and may god have mercy on their blackened souls because they will never have peace until they pay the balance on their sins against so many, not the least of which was JonBenet Ramsey.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  10. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    I know what you mean, I didn't mean that the noose itself wasn't effective in that it killed her, only that it was not done in any professional or planned-out manner. It is not a garrotte, only a slip-knot in a cord with one end tied around a bit of a stick.

    What part of the scene do you not see Burke able to do? He could have put the cord around her neck, he could have broken the paintbrush, he could have pulled up on the cord. Look, she has markings from the end of a train track, on her neck and on her back! How did those marks get there? Someone had to poke that track into her hard enough to make a bruise. It's possible it had happened before that night but surely Patsy would have freaked out if JonBenet had been disfigured...Hey maybe that is why Patsy wanted her to wear the red turtleneck sweater! To hide the marks...

    I admit that there is no fiber evidence to tie Burke to the staging scene, but maybe Patsy found JonBenet like that and tried to get the cord OFF her neck instead of putting it on her. And then realized it was too late, and after that at some point, there was staging.

    Just trying to think out of the box, so to speak.
    Oh, I have no problem believing Burke was fully capable of tying the ligature on her neck and pulling the cord.

    But if she was already unconscious by that point, how did he move her to the paint tray? If he'd "pulled" her there under the arms or by the arms, I'd expect there would have been bruising there, as well.

    That's my problem with Burke being the one who strangled her, if in fact that happened by the paint tray/cellar door, and I think the evidence suggests that's where she died from strangulation.

    Also, Patsy's fibers weren't just on the body, on the clothing, on the duct tape, but were in fact TIED INTO the knots of the ligature. That's a hard coincidence of "transfer" to believe.

    And I believe Patsy was a steel magnolia, who would have "garroted" all of us to save her own, if it came to it.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  11. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Could Patsy's jacket fibers have been in JonBenet's hair, from earlier in the evening or the previous day?

    Does the scenario go that Patsy kept the jacket on while she was busy running through the house looking for something to kill her daughter with? Or would the jacket fibers have been shed all over her other clothing previously and then transferred to the cord when the staging/strangulation was going on?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

  12. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Could Patsy's jacket fibers have been in JonBenet's hair, from earlier in the evening or the previous day?

    Does the scenario go that Patsy kept the jacket on while she was busy running through the house looking for something to kill her daughter with? Or would the jacket fibers have been shed all over her other clothing previously and then transferred to the cord when the staging/strangulation was going on?
    I've had that question myself, because when I get home from a party or social event, the first thing I do is undress, or at least take off my outer jacket, etc.

    If it were only her fibers, I'd probably be more open about how they got there, thinking okay, transference can explain them being all over the crime scene, weapon, and staging.

    But it's all the other elements that lead to Patsy that bring me to conclude those fibers weren't just coincidence from transference.

    As Kolar, Thomas, and many others who know much more than I, have said: it's the body of evidence, the preponderance, that convinces me Patsy was so involved in many elements of this crime.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.



Similar Threads

  1. Ramsey house basement photos
    By koldkase in forum Evidence Files: Ramsey murder case
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: July 13, 2017, 3:48 pm, Thu Jul 13 15:48:55 UTC 2017
  2. The Ramsey's basement window
    By BobC in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: August 2, 2012, 8:46 pm, Thu Aug 2 20:46:39 UTC 2012
  3. Burke's Train room
    By JoeJame in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 21, 2006, 11:30 am, Sat Oct 21 11:30:04 UTC 2006
  4. John Ramsey and the basement
    By Watching You in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: May 23, 2003, 9:33 am, Fri May 23 9:33:33 UTC 2003

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •