Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I think I found one of the toys in the cellar room photo Kolar included in his book, one of Burke's birthday toys. It makes me wonder if JR was confused about the toy he said he helped Burke put together that might; he once called it a "garage" and then a "robot" toy. The photo in Kolar's book is dark, but here is a color photo of the original toy, released in 1994. It seems to have been a hot item and reading reviews or comments, people/kids seem to have really liked it. One said he got it about 15 years ago, cost was about $300.
    We know the FAO Swartz wrapping paper was used for 1996 Christmas presents since we have a photo taken of JonBenet on Christmas morning next to a present wrapped in that paper. In a crime scene photo of the basement, the end of some FAO Swartz paper can be seen at the bottom of the pic. Thanks to ACandyRose's website, we know what the FAO Swartz paper looked like that year.

In the photo provided by KoldKase from Kolar's book, we see a Lego System Space Station (possibly a birthday present for Burke) sitting in the basement floor against a wall. Or was that just an empty box, and Burke had already opened the Lego System on Christmas morning? Maybe the LEGO toy was assembled somewhere else in the basement or house, and the box was kept for instructions and later storage.

Are there two more FAO Swartz-wrapped presents in front of the box, or is it wrapping paper that has been prematurely torn off the box before Burke's birthday? If the images are gifts, could one of them be the package of Bloomies underwear meant for JonBenet's older cousin, Jeny Davis?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Cherokee; August 16, 2012, 7:34 pm at Thu Aug 16 19:34:02 UTC 2012.

Good question, Cherokee. We might actually learn the answer to it except...oh, it was Team Ramsey's PI who found the alleged package of Bloomies in the packed boxes from the home, so guess we can't expect anything like the truth from that source ever coming to light.

Since Kolar obviously never heard a peep about that package Lin Wood so infamously handed over to Lacy five years AFTER the crimes, apparently it just disappeared back into Team Ramsey's black hole of non-intruder evidence. No fingerprints on a plastic package? No DNA testing from the alleged original source of the Bloomies with that Holy Grail of "touch" DNA on them? Ah well, clearly it wasn't important to Team Ramsey Head Shill Lacy if there was--meaning no intruder evidence to be found, and anything leading back to the Ramseys simply never counted with her.

Gosh, you don't suppose they destroyed that evidence, do you? I mean, that's even worse than withholding evidence, right?

My heart's going pity pat! But never mind, la di da!

We also have another photo of JB at the Christmas tree with lots of FAO Schwarz wrapped presents around her:

From the cover of "Not the Ramseys" Whitson's self-published book:

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default Random Thoughts

Karen, I'm with you. The Ramsey home is kind of a metaphor for their lives. All glossy and "pretty" on the outside and an absolute filthy mess outside of the public eye.

That's the first time I've seen the picture of JonBenet by the Christmas tree. Oh my! It absolutely breaks my heart to see her hamming it up on Christmas morning, surrounded by every child's dream of new toys and all the joy that day should bring. To think that she had only hours to live before her brutal murder is beyond comprehending.

About the golf clubs - some have questioned whether Burke would've been able to wield a long, ungainly club and bring it down with such force on JonBenet's head. We are a family of golfers and have various clubs of different lengths and weights. Our children all had junior clubs - not toys but made to fit the shorter stature of children. I'm wondering if the Ramseys basement might've had some children's size clubs?

I was never a BDI but, after reading Kolar's book and listening to some of the arguments here, I'm definitely seeing how putting Burke into the equation clears up some of the issues I've had with niggling pieces that didn't quite fit into any other theories.
    Last edited by Pearlsim; August 12, 2012, 7:46 pm at Sun Aug 12 19:46:35 UTC 2012.

Good question, Cherokee. We might actually learn the answer to it except...oh, it was Team Ramsey's PI who found the alleged package of Bloomies in the packed boxes from the home, so guess we can't expect anything like the truth from that source ever coming to light.

Since Kolar obviously never heard a peep about that package Lin Wood so infamously handed over to Lacy five years AFTER the crimes, apparently it just disappeared back into Team Ramsey's black hole of non-intruder evidence. No fingerprints on a plastic package? No DNA testing from the alleged original source of the Bloomies with that Holy Grail of "touch" DNA on them? Ah well, clearly it wasn't important to Team Ramsey Head Shill Lacy if there was--meaning no intruder evidence to be found, and anything leading back to the Ramseys simply never counted with her.

Gosh, you don't suppose they destroyed that evidence, do you? I mean, that's even worse than withholding evidence, right?
    Ha ha, yeah, I can believe they destroyed evidence. They have certainly withheld and twisted evidence and refused to subpoena evidence ... anything to help their bosom-buddy Ramseys.

We also have another photo of JB at the Christmas tree with lots of FAO Schwarz wrapped presents around her:

Thanks for the pic. It's sad to see JonBenet so full of life and know she wouldn't live another 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlsim View Post
    Karen, I'm with you. The Ramsey home is kind of a metaphor for their lives. All glossy and "pretty" on the outside and an absolute filthy mess outside of the public eye.

That's the first time I've seen the picture of JonBenet hamming it up by the Christmas tree that. Oh my! It absolutely breaks my heart to see her hamming it up on Christmas morning, surrounded by every child's dream of new toys and all the joy that day should bring. To think that she had only hours to live before her brutal murder is beyond comprehending.

About the golf clubs - some have questioned whether Burke would've been able to wield a long, ungainly club and bring it down with such force on JonBenet's head. We are a family of golfers and have various clubs of different lengths and weights. Our children all had junior clubs - not toys but made to fit the shorter stature of children. I'm wondering if the Ramseys basement might've had some children's size clubs?

I was never a BDI but, after reading Kolar's book and listening to some of the arguments here, I'm definitely seeing how putting Burke into the equation clears up some of the issues I've had with niggling pieces that didn't quite fit into any other theories.
    Pearlsim, we were posting at the same time about the sadness of seeing that Christmas morning photo of JonBenet.

Another poster mentioned that Burke had his own set of golf clubs. I don't know if they were junior clubs or not, but I would think so since he was probably at, or just under, 5 feet tall when JonBenet died.

My heart's going pity pat! But never mind, la di da!

The pj's she's wearing in this Christmas morning photo do not look to me like the pj's that are seen on her bed, the top, in the crime scene photo.

Were her bottoms ever found by the CSI's and booked into evidence? If I remember correctly koldkase enlarged that photo once and I thought we could see a small part of them peeking out from underneath something. I'll see if I can find the photo. Found it:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Karen; August 16, 2012, 2:51 am at Thu Aug 16 2:51:56 UTC 2012.

Is this the one you mean, Karen? Here's a bit more of one of the photos, with what looks like pink edging on the bedclothing to me?

I've been looking for years for any reference to the location of the bottoms to the pajamas JB was wearing that morning. I think the top is turned inside out and the large circles of fabric were the armholes?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Koldkase,

Looks like a pink label on the back of the neck on your photo to the right, with JonBenét photo beside it. Looks like the end of one sleeve showing!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Koldkase,

Looks like a pink label on the back of the neck on your photo to the right, with JonBenét photo beside it. Looks like the end of one sleeve showing!
    Oh yes, quite right, Elle. Now that you jogged my memory, Patsy even mentions the label she can see in the photo, at the neck of the top.

Good catch!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Is this the one you mean, Karen? Here's a bit more of one of the photos, with what looks like pink edging on the bedclothing to me?

I've been looking for years for any reference to the location of the bottoms to the pajamas JB was wearing that morning. I think the top is turned inside out and the large circles of fabric were the armholes?
    Yes koldkase thank you! These are the enlarged pics I was referring to. Now that I can see it all together like this I change my mind. It does look like the top JB was wearing in the Christmas morning photo. However, those bottoms, they almost look like the thermal longjohns she was found in. If the pj bottoms and the proper sized underwear she was wearing are both missing then that's something I hadn't thought about before. Today I can't see the edge of the "supposed" pj bottoms we thought we had found in that photo before. Can someone point it out to me? I had thought she was wearing a looser fitting pj bottoms, pink, Christmas morning, but what is in the photo looks almost like longjohns. If these longjohn type are her original bottoms and also the bottoms she was found in then the whole Patsy "couldn't lay her hand on the pj bottoms so she put the longjohn bottoms on her" that night is fabricated.
    Something else. No pj bottoms accounted for, for Jonbenet, but Burkes pj bottoms in her room? Weird.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yes koldkase thank you! These are the enlarged pics I was referring to. Now that I can see it all together like this I change my mind. It does look like the top JB was wearing in the Christmas morning photo. However, those bottoms, they almost look like the thermal longjohns she was found in. If the pj bottoms and the proper sized underwear she was wearing are both missing then that's something I hadn't thought about before. Today I can't see the edge of the "supposed" pj bottoms we thought we had found in that photo before. Can someone point it out to me? I had thought she was wearing a looser fitting pj bottoms, pink, Christmas morning, but what is in the photo looks almost like longjohns. If these longjohn type are her original bottoms and also the bottoms she was found in then the whole Patsy "couldn't lay her hand on the pj bottoms so she put the longjohn bottoms on her" that night is fabricated.
    Something else. No pj bottoms accounted for, for Jonbenet, but Burkes pj bottoms in her room? Weird.

We don't know for a fact that they WERE BR's PJ's found in her room. These were MALE detectives looking at a photo- not the actual clothing. Men- even men with children, simply do not know that much about kids clothes and sizes particularly. (no offense to our esteemed male posters). They can't see the milk in the fridge either. Yet- everyone knows a woman's uterus is also a tracking device: "Honey, where's my....".
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

I notice in the pic, where JBR is standing by the Christmas tree, she is not wearing socks. Okay. She slept without socks and was in the habit of running around, in the winter, with no socks.

Does this mean that she was dressed for bed before being assaulted? She had dust and lint on the bottoms of her feet. Thinking out loud, here. If she came home and got busy playing with toys, etc., she probably wouldn't have taken socks and shoes off. So, it seems she was dressed for bed before the assault occured, no?

Once the head trauma occurred, she was never standing on her feet again.