Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Ramseys said "no anger" towards JBR's killer; JAR said killer deserved "forgiveness"

Consider this:

http://www.cnn.com/US/9701/11/slain....ranscript.html

Aired January 1, 1997

RAMSEY, P: And if anyone knows anything, please, please help us. For the safety of all of the children, we have to find out who did this.

RAMSEY, J: Not because we're angry, but because we have got to go on.

----------

http://thehistoryvault.tripod.com/02...gfrenzy-bw.htm

February 29, 1999

Diane Hallis, who worked at Access Graphics, recalls that John Ramsey would look out the third floor windows of the offices trying to spot reporters. "He hated them," she says. "His anger was directed toward the media, but never toward the killer. He never mentioned the killer."

----------

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/...0930test.shtml

September 30, 1999

According to a story published in the October 1997 issue of Vanity Fair, John Andrew Ramsey was asked in a videotaped police interview what punishment he thought JonBenet's killer deserved.

"Forgiveness," was his answer, according to that article. Police then detailed for him the barbarity of the crime against JonBenet , and posed the question a second time. Again, he said, "Forgiveness."

----------

Less than a week after JonBenet's lifeless body was found, John went on national television to say he and Patsy were not angry at the "creature" who invaded their home and was supposedly responsible for JonBenet's murder.

John Ramsey NEVER expressed any anger toward JonBenet's killer, only anger toward the media AND Steve Thomas, who blew the whistle on the corruption behind the case, as well as the Ramsey's non-cooperation with the investigation. You can FEEL John's anger toward Steve Thomas just reading the transcript of the Larry King Live show aired May 31, 2000.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...31/lkl.00.html

Add to John and Patsy's lack of anger at the killer the fact that even when confronted with the horrible details of JonBenet's death, John Andrew Ramsey, son of John Ramsey, and older half-brother of Burke and JonBenet, said TWICE her killer only deserved, "forgiveness."

Why would the Ramseys not be angry with their child's killer immediately after her gruesome death? Why would they continue not to be angry or mention the killer? Why would John's son, John Andrew Ramsey, say "forgiveness" when asked by detectives (soon after JonBenet's death) what the killer deserved?

Was JonBenet's death caused by a sex-crazed, psychopathic, intruder, kidnapper, ransom-note writing, foreign faction or accidentally, in a rage, by a family member?

The forensic evidence, and the behavior of the Ramsey family, says it was the latter.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Cherokee--as always, you present your theories intelligently and back your views consistently with facts. I think you'd make a great prosecutor. Better than Lacy, that's for sure.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Not that that's saying much...

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    In Lacy's defense, I want to say that she's a WORLD-CLASS ASSWIPE, and Cherokee isn't even in that sport.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Ha ha ... no, that's not saying much!

A one-celled amoeba with a hangover would make a better prosecutor than Lacy, and they'd also be more ethical and have more critical thinking skills!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Ha ha ... no, that's not saying much!

A one-celled amoeba with a hangover would make a better prosecutor than Lacy, and they'd also be more ethical and have more critical thinking skills!
    I got a call from the one-celled amoeba union, Cherokee, and they were incensed that you would imply that 1) they drink and 2) they would be interested in Lacy's job - they have higher standards!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

You donít want to be seeing this in your microscope.

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    I got a call from the one-celled amoeba union, Cherokee, and they were incensed that you would imply that 1) they drink and 2) they would be interested in Lacy's job - they have higher standards!
    Ha ha, mea culpa! Of course they have higher standards! NO ONE and NOTHING has lower standards than Lacy! :sperm:

Cherokee--as always, you present your theories intelligently and back your views consistently with facts. I think you'd make a great prosecutor. Better than Lacy, that's for sure.
    I agree with you here, Bob!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    You don’t want to be seeing this in your microscope.

Oh. My. God.

Someone better take that image program away from cynic NOW! Before I run out of Depends!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default What happened to JAR?

Just wondered what John Ramsey's older son is doing these days.