Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Maybe Burke should have been removed from the house DeeDee, and given special treatment until he was finally cured of whatever he was doing to the dog and JonBenét (?). The Ramseys failed both their children here!
    It is VERY rare that a parent would allow a child to be removed from their home voluntarily and it before authorities would do it (especially in liberal Boulder) there has to be more evidence than molestation (seen as not unusual between siblings) or hitting her with a golf club (said to be an accident). Accidents like that DO happen in families and there did not seem to be a patten of repeated injuries of that nature to JB caused by her brother. There simply was no reason, as far as authorities were concerned, to force the removal of BR from the home. Even IF BR had been known to have been molesting her. Unfortunately, in a case like that, it often takes a horrific event like the unintended death of a sibling (the sexual assault notwithstanding) for all concerned to realize just HOW severe his "problems" were.
    Sadly, animals are regarded as "property" legally, and although there are ordinances prohibiting animal cruelty, in this case, there wasn't enough evidence and when it comes right down to it, who would report it? Not his parents, that's for sure.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    It is VERY rare that a parent would allow a child to be removed from their home voluntarily and it before authorities would do it (especially in liberal Boulder) there has to be more evidence than molestation (seen as not unusual between siblings) or hitting her with a golf club (said to be an accident). Accidents like that DO happen in families and there did not seem to be a patten of repeated injuries of that nature to JB caused by her brother. There simply was no reason, as far as authorities were concerned, to force the removal of BR from the home. Even IF BR had been known to have been molesting her. Unfortunately, in a case like that, it often takes a horrific event like the unintended death of a sibling (the sexual assault notwithstanding) for all concerned to realize just HOW severe his "problems" were.
    Sadly, animals are regarded as "property" legally, and although there are ordinances prohibiting animal cruelty, in this case, there wasn't enough evidence and when it comes right down to it, who would report it? Not his parents, that's for sure.
    I understand what you're saying here, DeeDee. I don't think any parent would be happy to have a child taken away from them by the authorities, but what if the Ramseys were ignoring the serious side of this sexual molestation with children, which I have just found out about, through Koldkase making me advance 100 pages in Kolar’s book. Surely someone has to step in and take charge of the situation and prevent sexual abuse upon the younger female child, if the parents are not doing it? I feel the death of little JonBenét Ramsey could have been prevented if the Ramseys had taken Burke's sexual attacks on JonBenét more seriously. There was evidence of previous abuse after her body was examined.

What troubles me here, DeeDee, is the fact Patsy Ramsey was more interested in JonBenét appearing in pageants, than having her young son Burke treated for sexual molestation with JonBenét. The evidence is there. This little girl was being sexually abused by her older brother. There is no one more stunned than I am to have read the pages of Chief Kolar's book relating to sexual molestation between children. . I still haven't recovered from it, and I am ashamed to be learning this in my late Senior years. What is the matter with this world? Why don't they educate all of us. Put it in the newspapers so everyone will know! It is obvious this sexual interference had been going on for a very long time.

John and Pasty Ramsey failed to take full charge of both their children when they needed it most; especially with young Burke's health problems and thus preventing the death of his younger sister JonBenét! They both failed them ! I don't know how John Ramsey puts his head on his pillow and sleeps at night! (?). Talking about sleeping it's way past midnight here in Canada.
    Goodnight!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Methinks the FFJ Mod Squad are moving away from this theory, Bob.
    Too late for me to attend night school to keep up with their technical jargon. I'll just have to stand in the Wings and wait for the next act to appear!
    This Mod isn't! Patsy Still Did It! I appreciate the updates and info from Kolar, I truly do, however...Patsy is Guilty period. Even IF (Big If) she helped cover up for Burke that is still a crime.

I noticed that ever since Patsy was lowered into her grave, any real fight from Ramsey camp is as dead as she is...I have No worries that I have accused an Innocent Person of Murdering her own child. NONE.

Long Live Steve Thomas!!!
    RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    This Mod isn't! Patsy Still Did It! I appreciate the updates and info from Kolar, I truly do, however...Patsy is Guilty period. Even IF (Big If) she helped cover up for Burke that is still a crime.

I noticed that ever since Patsy was lowered into her grave, any real fight from Ramsey camp is as dead as she is...I have No worries that I have accused an Innocent Person of Murdering her own child. NONE.

Long Live Steve Thomas!!!
    RR

Hey, Rat. Good to see you. Big hugs.

I'm with you on this. I still think Patsy was at least half of the violence, involved with the ligature strangulation and/or staging, at least. Too many fibers from her clothing were all over the paint tray, duct tape, and crime scene, including tied into the ligature knots. Her and Burke's fingerprints were on the bowl of pineapple, as well as their DNA was on the blanket wrapped around the body. Her paintbrush was used, as well. She lied to LE repeatedly and without hesitation, IMO.

Also, the ligature strangulation took place some time after the head blow, and the cellar room staging is not something a 9/10 year old would do, not to mention there's no question in my mind she wrote the ransom note. I can't see a tired Burke hanging around a dark basement in the middle of the night to strangle his sister an hour or more after he bludgeoned her.

Of course these are simply my thoughts and speculations, but I've always suspected this was truly a family affair.

Yes, hearing Steve again was very good. He and Kolar together were so interesting. Their dynamic is something I'll always appreciate.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.