Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

From Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?, by A. James Kolar; p.281-82

--------------

Quote:

I pointed out that Ramsey attorneys had effectively withheld medical records from the prosecution during the investigation, and I specifically referred to John Ramsey’s interview of June 1998.

I felt, that given the above information, we should be revisiting and intensifying our investigation of the involvement of the family. Among other things, we should be seeking the psychiatric records of Burke to determine if he had had any knowledge of the death of his sister, either through a grand jury or by asking the Ramseys for the information.

I believed wholeheartedly that this was a viable investigative lead that deserved pursuit. If nothing came of it, then at least we could say that we had covered all of our bases.

Mary Lacy’s response is something that I will have difficulty
    ever forgetting.

She told me that she was unwilling to pursue that lead because she ‘didn’t want to harm her relationship with the Ramsey family.’

This response left me speechless, and it effectively ended the
    presentation. At that juncture, I felt that nothing more could be
    said, or done, that would sway Lacy from this position.

----------------

Lacey was more worried about her personal friendship with the Ramseys (which she should never have had a an investigator of the case) than finding the truth of who killed JonBenet or what really happened that night.

No wonder Lacy was so invested in finding or inventing an intruder, and exonerating the Ramseys! It was in her OWN personal best interest to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    From Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?, by A. James Kolar; p.281-82

--------------

Quote:

I pointed out that Ramsey attorneys had effectively withheld medical records from the prosecution during the investigation, and I specifically referred to John Ramsey’s interview of June 1998.

I felt, that given the above information, we should be revisiting and intensifying our investigation of the involvement of the family. Among other things, we should be seeking the psychiatric records of Burke to determine if he had had any knowledge of the death of his sister, either through a grand jury or by asking the Ramseys for the information.

I believed wholeheartedly that this was a viable investigative lead that deserved pursuit. If nothing came of it, then at least we could say that we had covered all of our bases.

Mary Lacy’s response is something that I will have difficulty
    ever forgetting.

She told me that she was unwilling to pursue that lead because she ‘didn’t want to harm her relationship with the Ramsey family.’

This response left me speechless, and it effectively ended the
    presentation. At that juncture, I felt that nothing more could be
    said, or done, that would sway Lacy from this position.

----------------

Lacey was more worried about her personal friendship with the Ramseys (which she should never have had a an investigator of the case) than finding the truth of who killed JonBenet or what really happened that night.

No wonder Lacy was so invested in finding or inventing an intruder, and exonerating the Ramseys! It was in her OWN personal best interest to do so!
    Completely and totally unprofessional, really it's scandalous for a DA to have a close personal relationship with suspects in a murder case! And they always WERE suspects, at least to people without that close personal relationship.

It does make me wonder again, who the Ramseys may have called early in the morning on 12/26. Why would so many officials, who should have been advocates for JonBenet, instead desert her and protect her lying parents? No one, NOT ONE person, stood up for JonBenet. They all sided with her parents. Why?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

From Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? by A. James Kolar; pages 367-70:

------------------

Quote:

I had reviewed an investigator’s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny – housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom during his mother’s first bout with cancer. She told investigators that Nedra Paugh, who was visiting the Ramsey home at the time, had directed her to clean up the mess.

There were other police reports in the files that documented what I thought could be viewed as related behavior. CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenét’s bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.

Additionally, a box of candy located in her bedroom had also been observed to be smeared with feces. Both of these discoveries had been made during the processing of the crime scene during the execution of search warrants following the discovery of JonBenét’s body.

I wondered whether fecal material observed in pajamas thought to belong to Burke, and smeared on the box of candy in his sister’s bedroom, could have been related to the symptoms of scatological behavior associated with SBP.

I also contemplated the reasons why a box of JonBenét’s candy would have been smeared with human excrement.

--------------------

Now we know that Burke had more problems than possible Asperger's Syndrome, a type of high-functioning autism. We've never had access to any of this information until Kolar's book, and it's obvious, the Ramseys wanted to keep it that way. Their attorneys insistence that Hunter sign a paper declaring Burke a non-suspect, and Burke's continued refusal to talk with investigators, all makes sense in view of the evidence coming to light.

The Ramseys used that piece of paper from Alex Hunter to sue any media organization that tried to report on Burke and keep a lid on the evidence ... but now Pandora's Box has been opened.

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Elle, I have wondered about this from the early days of following the case. But I believe that Patsy did treat JonBenet like a younger child, and you know what? You have just brought up a very good point that I'm not sure anyone has thought about.

Okay, so JonBenet is all dolled up for a pageant, and suddenly, she says she has to go to the bathroom. It's time to go on stage, and there is NO WAY Patsy is missing her chance for JonBenet to win another trophy. So JonBenet has to hold it, perhaps causing herself a UTI in the process. Or, Patsy may have deprived JonBenet of water, so she wouldn't have to go potty during a pageant performance. I can see Patsy "prioritizing" and making sure JonBenet did not need to use the toilet, including forcing her to go when she didn't need to go, or didn't think she needed to go.

Of course at 6 years old, JonBenet should have been taking care of her own toileting, changing, and most of her dressing. Most kids of 4 or 5 already have pretty good boundaries in place and want to "do it myself!" But JonBenet was used to being taken care of, taken places she didn't want to go, doing things she didn't want to do. It was all out of her control, anyway. So why would she bother being independent on the toilet?
    Just think heymom, if she was used to crawling in beside Burke because her bed was wet, was she crawling in with wet jammies? Not a happy time for Burke, I'm thinking! (?). The housekeeper Linda did state when she arrived in the morning, Patsy Ramsey often had JonBenét's sheets in the washer, so it must have happened on a regular basis. Yes, JB probably was used to having a lot of attention.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Whoa

Koldkase, thank you so much for posting the book excerpts. (I'm waiting for my book to arrive.)

Default Asperger's Syndrome

I have forgotten, how do we know or suspect that Burke has Asperger's? I seem to remember he may have had problems socializing, but we have almost no information about Burke, really.

These new revelations are so astounding. I'm with Karen, I'm seriously beginning to change my beliefs about this case.

Cannot wait to get my book! The family better not bother me while I devour it!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

I am picking my jaw up again....KK, thank you for posting this information.

I've already told my family that I will be "werking" when my book gets here, and the first person to bother me, well, they will be duct taped to a chair somewhere, that includes my husband....LOL

I have never been able to dismiss Burke as a suspect. I know Patsy wrote the note, and I know John helped in the cover-up. The problem was, I could never make all the pieces fit with just Patsy as the killer or John. I'd always have some left over...LOL

Now, when I read what KK has been posting, I'm starting to put the puzzle together again, and some of the pieces are fitting. Hmm.....

JMO.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    Whoa

Koldkase, thank you so much for posting the book excerpts. (I'm waiting for my book to arrive.)
    You're welcome. I know it's hard to see discussion and feel left out while waiting for the book.

I'm only hitting a few spots, though. This book is so much like Thomas' book, 12 years later. Kolar went through EXACTLY what Thomas did, only with Lacy instead of Hunter.

Kolar is a very good detective; Lou Smit isn't even in the same league of skill and intelligence as Kolar.

So Kolar meticulously goes over the evidence, specifically to prove or disprove the intruder theory, initially with the full intention of trying to solve the case. I mean, it IS a homicide case. Not that this matters in Boulder....

Once he begins to unravel Team Ramsey's loosely constructed intruder web of fantasy with actual evidence, not some bugaboo, swear-to-god-you-didn't-do-it nonsense, he quickly learns how fast Team Ramsey will turn on him.

Lacy all but had him arrested for investigating the case at all. She did issue a veiled threat to sue him for writing a report on his findings and sending the report to the BPD and the governor.

I'm not making this up.

That's Mary "I'm in charge of the JB investigation and finding the intruder" Lacy.

It's truly the final straw in this case: we learn how Kolar, first hand, from the inside, saw the same pattern repeated that Hunter had set in this case.

I.e., if you can't find an intruder, fine. But do not EVER investigate the Ramseys! And keep your mouth shut or we will bury you.

Just like the Ramseys buried their secrets with JonBenet.

We have said for years the DAs in Boulder are corrupt. This is the second time we have seen proof of that very thing.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

• Offenders lack compassion, empathy, and exhibit inadequate
    social skills.

beep, beep
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    • Offenders lack compassion, empathy, and exhibit inadequate
    social skills.

beep, beep
    Yep. There are way too many of those bullet points that koldkase posted that describe what we have read and heard about Burke.
    I have never seriously had a BDI scenario. Now after all these years, with this much evidence made public with ST's book PMPT, and FF, among others, in hindsight it seems to me like this scenario was something I would glance at but then quickly look away and try to make the pieces fit some other way. And they never did entirely. But now, what I'm reading now, is making everything fall into place. I just don't see how it could be any other way.

With this book I think all the attention will turn to Burke now. I'm so glad Chief Kolar didn't accuse him or do anything else to define who his suspect is. He just lays out the evidence and let
    s the reader make up his own mind. He is soooo intelligent. He can't be sued for the way this is all presented but he actually leaves little doubt about what he really thinks. I guess the key is just don't say it outloud or put it in print. We will forever owe him for finally showing us how the puzzle pieces fit together to make sense in this crime.

I fully expect JR and LW to come out swinging eventually. I think that even though Burke is an adult now and should be fighting his own battles JR will always to try shield him and protect him like he has all of his life because I think that is a pact he and Patsy made that night. What was it he had inscribed on Patsys headstone? Something about "faithfulness"?

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    You're welcome. I know it's hard to see discussion and feel left out while waiting for the book.

I'm only hitting a few spots, though. This book is so much like Thomas' book, 12 years later. Kolar went through EXACTLY what Thomas did, only with Lacy instead of Hunter.

Kolar is a very good detective; Lou Smit isn't even in the same league of skill and intelligence as Kolar.

So Kolar meticulously goes over the evidence, specifically to prove or disprove the intruder theory, initially with the full intention of trying to solve the case. I mean, it IS a homicide case. Not that this matters in Boulder....

Once he begins to unravel Team Ramsey's loosely constructed intruder web of fantasy with actual evidence, not some bugaboo, swear-to-god-you-didn't-do-it nonsense, he quickly learns how fast Team Ramsey will turn on him.

Lacy all but had him arrested for investigating the case at all. She did issue a veiled threat to sue him for writing a report on his findings and sending the report to the BPD and the governor.

I'm not making this up.

That's Mary "I'm in charge of the JB investigation and finding the intruder" Lacy.

It's truly the final straw in this case: we learn how Kolar, first hand, from the inside, saw the same pattern repeated that Hunter had set in this case.

I.e., if you can't find an intruder, fine. But do not EVER investigate the Ramseys! And keep your mouth shut or we will bury you.

Just like the Ramseys buried their secrets with JonBenet.

We have said for years the DAs in Boulder are corrupt. This is the second time we have seen proof of that very thing.
    KK,

Surely the American Government will have to step in here somewhere to correct this HUGE FOUPA and reprimand ex DA's Hunter and Lacy for not controlling an honest investigation into a little girl's murder while they were in control of this case?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    KK,

Surely the American Government will have to step in here somewhere to correct this HUGE FOUPA and reprimand ex DA's Hunter and Lacy for not controlling an honest investigation into a little girl's murder while they were in control of this case?
    Won't happen as long as Boulder remains Boulder. This would be a state case, not the purview of the federal government, and the politics are consistent all the way up and down the chain. So there are no whistle-blowers to be found.

Sorry. Sorry for JonBenet, after all this time, she will still not get her justice.

Praying that someday, she will.