Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default UC Law Professor Paul Campos Slams Mary Lacy's "Reckless Exoneration"

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one wondering just how big a bunch of fools are we Americans? If this is our justice system, this is BAD, people.

A University of Colorado law professor quoted by Kolar laid it out when he said the following after the infamous "letter of exoneration" was hand delivered by Queen Mary, complete with public relations STAGING for the media:

From FF: WRKJB?; by A. James Kolar

Pages 411-12:

University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared
    the letter a “reckless exoneration.” He went to state, “Everyone
    knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is
    something money can buy. Apparently another thing it can buy
    is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably
    already would have been convicted of committing if you happened
    to be poor.
    That at least is one explanation for the letter Lacy sent
    John Ramsey last week, absolving the Ramsey family of any
    involvement in the killing of his daughter, and apologizing for
    contributing to the ‘public perception that (anyone in the family)
    might have been involved.’”80
    Really? Everyone knows? Gosh, I obviously didn't get that memo.

So here's my response to Hunter, Lacy, and Garnett: DO YOUR JOB, YOU JERKOFFS.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Maybe I'm just bitter and jaded, KK, but yeah, I've recognized this for years. It's as if our country is a fake piece of art, and we all think it's the real deal, the genuine article, but it's just a counterfeit.

The Founders would be so aghast at what we've done to the country they fought to create.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one wondering just how big a bunch of fools are we Americans? If this is our justice system, this is BAD, people.

A University of Colorado law professor quoted by Kolar laid it out when he said the following after the infamous "letter of exoneration" was hand delivered by Queen Mary, complete with public relations STAGING for the media:

Pages 411-12:

That part of the statement bolded in red is extremely profound. I'm glad someone had the balls to say it out loud, or at least write it for public consumption.

We already know there can be no prosecution of any of the guilty Ramseys in this case but could something be done legally to Mary Lacy for what she did during her stint as DA or has that ship also sailed because she is now out of office?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    That part of the statement bolded in red is extremely profound. I'm glad someone had the balls to say it out loud, or at least write it for public consumption.

We already know there can be no prosecution of any of the guilty Ramseys in this case but could something be done legally to Mary Lacy for what she did during her stint as DA or has that ship also sailed because she is now out of office?
    Oh, the foxes guard the hen house, as I've said, and they won't be making a fuss when one of them gets caught with feathers in her mouth.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Maybe I'm just bitter and jaded, KK, but yeah, I've recognized this for years. It's as if our country is a fake piece of art, and we all think it's the real deal, the genuine article, but it's just a counterfeit.

The Founders would be so aghast at what we've done to the country they fought to create.
    I will say this: at least Chief Kolar came forward. At least Steve Thomas came forward. It's hard to imagine that in all these years TWO MEN had the courage stand up and speak truth to power.

It's always the workhorses who do the hard work.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Pages 411-12:

That quote jumped off the page as I was reading my book!

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    That quote jumped off the page as I was reading my book!
    It made me feel like a major RUBE, learnin.

In my defense, it took a childhood of being taught the propaganda day in and day out for me to become so blindly indoctrinated.

But no more. I refused to go vote today. R E F U S E D.

I think next I'm going to become a Scientologist. At least they get Tom Cruise and Lord Xenu. All I got was a lousy diploma.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Wink

Pages 411-12:

BBM: Apparently, they forgot to send that memo to a whole bunch of folks, myself included....

Methinks we are expecting a bit too much of the BCDA's office, to do their job....JMO

ETA: So, now we are supposed to believe that instead of one lone intruder, we have a merry band of six intruders? And no one heard a thing? Six intruders? Good grief, my head hurts. I can't imagine how Kolar and Thomas felt....Pass the ibuprofen and a good shot of whiskey please. Six intruders? Really? I've got some ocean-front property here in AR to sell anyone who believes that. I know, I know, there are folks that believe that...
    Last edited by Tez; August 1, 2012, 6:54 am at Wed Aug 1 6:54:05 UTC 2012. Reason: add a comment....and I can't spell...

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Yup--that's exactly what we must conclude if remnant touch DNA is on the elements of staging, and her clothing. We can't link one sample and ignore the others. The intruders all came and went through the grate too. One of the intruders sat in John's chair and made "strange doodles" on John's newspaper. Half a dozen terrorists were needed to subdue a 45 lb 6 YO, and not one of them thought to prepare a note before hand. And don't forget that a stun gun was needed too. Because, like, the loud zapping sound would never be heard in the still of the night, nor would the blood curdling screams that always come when a victim is stun gunned. Haven't these foreigners ever heard of a cloth with ether? And last but not least, the terrorists forgot to take the kid!!!!

I have it now. The intruders had Alzheimers, were retarded, and weak from Lupus. But all of that went away on December 27 since no one has been able to find them.

You have to admit I'm onto something here...

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Yup--that's exactly what we must conclude if remnant touch DNA is on the elements of staging, and her clothing. We can't link one sample and ignore the others. The intruders all came and went through the grate too. One of the intruders sat in John's chair and made "strange doodles" on John's newspaper. Half a dozen terrorists were needed to subdue a 45 lb 6 YO, and not one of them thought to prepare a note before hand. And don't forget that a stun gun was needed too. Because, like, the loud zapping sound would never be heard in the still of the night, nor would the blood curdling screams that always come when a victim is stun gunned. Haven't these foreigners ever heard of a cloth with ether? And last but not least, the terrorists forgot to take the kid!!!!

I have it now. The intruders had Alzheimers, were retarded, and weak from Lupus. But all of that went away on December 27 since no one has been able to find them.

I hope you have your Chequered hat and Bloodhound too, Bob(?). Just like Sherlock Holmes!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post

You forgot that the guy that hit JonBenet in the head with the flashlight ruined the entire operation! Just because she tried to get away. Oh, and when she screamed while being served pineapple in the kitchen, no one in the household heard her at all! LOL

The part about the stun gun made me laugh so hard. Stun guns do NOT knock a person out, quite the opposite! It HURTS and JonBenet would have screamed as she was woken by a pain! It's as though these law enforcement people believe that a stun gun can instantly render a person unconscious, like some kind of knock-out drug! All you have to do is watch "Cops" one time and you understand that a stun gun SUBDUES a subject with PAIN!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I forgot about the pineapple! Remember when Lou Smit said that Phantom Santa lured JBR to the kitchen with pineapple? It's common sense stuff like that that really sold me on the intruder theory.