Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    And where did you hide that spoon? You know the one that Patsy and John just kept saying was soooooooo bigggggg!
    It was actually a shovel! I have it on good report that the foreign faction has never seen spoons before so they brought a shovel in case someone needed a snack.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Omigod!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    It made me feel like a major RUBE, learnin.

In my defense, it took a childhood of being taught the propaganda day in and day out for me to become so blindly indoctrinated.

But no more. I refused to go vote today. R E F U S E D.

I think next I'm going to become a Scientologist. At least they get Tom Cruise and Lord Xenu. All I got was a lousy diploma.
    We keep getting knocked down on our arses, koldkase, but it's hard to accept that money reigns supreme in the country which we love and call home. As the middle class continues to vanish, and we continue to see case after case where money trumps justice, well, this aging man has no more illusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    We keep getting knocked down on our arses, koldkase, but it's hard to accept that money reigns supreme in the country which we love and call home. As the middle class continues to vanish, and we continue to see case after case where money trumps justice, well, this aging man has no more illusions.
    I know, Learnin, me, either.

It's pretty clear to me now that many, if not all, of the lawyers and judges and powers-that-be in Colorado lined up behind the Ramseys because of their connections, money, and upper class network.

Clearly they conspired to help the Ramseys avoid responsibility for what they did to JonBenet, and in so doing, were very quick to lay waste to every poor, dead, or uncooperative person who served their corrupt purposes.

Maybe Burke did it, and maybe that wasn't technically a crime.

But what the Ramseys, the DAs, and their "creatures" did certainly was.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I know, Learnin, me, either.

It's pretty clear to me now that many, if not all, of the lawyers and judges and powers-that-be in Colorado lined up behind the Ramseys because of their connections, money, and upper class network.

Clearly they conspired to help the Ramseys avoid responsibility for what they did to JonBenet, and in so doing, were very quick to lay waste to every poor, dead, or uncooperative person who served their corrupt purposes.

Maybe Burke did it, and maybe that wasn't technically a crime.

But what the Ramseys, the DAs, and their "creatures" did certainly was.
    It's pretty clear to me now that many, if not all, of the lawyers and judges and powers-that-be in Colorado lined up behind the Ramseys because of their connections, money, and upper class network

This.