Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Yup--that's exactly what we must conclude if remnant touch DNA is on the elements of staging, and her clothing. We can't link one sample and ignore the others. The intruders all came and went through the grate too. One of the intruders sat in John's chair and made "strange doodles" on John's newspaper. Half a dozen terrorists were needed to subdue a 45 lb 6 YO, and not one of them thought to prepare a note before hand. And don't forget that a stun gun was needed too. Because, like, the loud zapping sound would never be heard in the still of the night, nor would the blood curdling screams that always come when a victim is stun gunned. Haven't these foreigners ever heard of a cloth with ether? And last but not least, the terrorists forgot to take the kid!!!!

I have it now. The intruders had Alzheimers, were retarded, and weak from Lupus. But all of that went away on December 27 since no one has been able to find them.

You have to admit I'm onto something here...
    Did you get that from Tracy?

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I don't get my theories from Scwewy Wabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    Did you get that from Tracy?
    Oh, yeah, Tracy must be working on his latest crocumentary: "Part 40: A FOREIGN FACTION OF BUMBLING PEDOPHILE CIRCUS CLOWN REJECTS DID IT!" by now.

And BobC is his new lead detective. Ollie and San Agustin are mad about that, too. They thought they had that job nailed with Smit gone. But Tracey got jealous when San Agustin fumbled the lead shill job in Aphrodummy Jone's croc. He just doesn't have that Lou "Samsonite" Smit's "IT" factor.

And then Tracey saw this...and it was a done deal:

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I have a bowl of pineapple hidden under my jacket...

Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    BBM: Apparently, they forgot to send that memo to a whole bunch of folks, myself included....

Methinks we are expecting a bit too much of the BCDA's office, to do their job....JMO

ETA: So, now we are supposed to believe that instead of one lone intruder, we have a merry band of six intruders? And no one heard a thing? Six intruders? Good grief, my head hurts. I can't imagine how Kolar and Thomas felt....Pass the ibuprofen and a good shot of whiskey please. Six intruders? Really? I've got some ocean-front property here in AR to sell anyone who believes that. I know, I know, there are folks that believe that...
    Did you forget that they held a stun gun to Patsy's head and made her write the ransom note? Then they hypnotized her and made her forget the whole thing...but instead of having her confess--well, she did write the note--they decided to do the old double fake out: have her DENY she did it so LE would suspect her and not them!

Brilliant, right?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Don't forget the rope. In a paper bag.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Remember the "mysterious Christmas bear?" Remember when Lou showed Patsy a pic of the bear and Patsy "went white" and hurled herself across the table, bellowing she'd never seen this bear!!!!

It was slightly over the top!

Remember the "mysterious Christmas bear?" Remember when Lou showed Patsy a pic of the bear and Patsy "went white" and hurled herself across the table, bellowing she'd never seen this bear!!!!

It was slightly over the top!
    s i g h

You're never going to get over Patsy, are you?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

No. She and Miss LaToya Jackson are my all-time favorite "celebrities." Justin Bieber is sneaking up on them, though.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Did you forget that they held a stun gun to Patsy's head and made her write the ransom note? Then they hypnotized her and made her forget the whole thing...but instead of having her confess--well, she did write the note--they decided to do the old double fake out: have her DENY she did it so LE would suspect her and not them!

Brilliant, right?

Absolutely, along with BobC's pineapple under his jacket in a bag....Seriously, we've solved the case.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Bob, where are you hiding the huge serving spoon??

That's NOT Patsys set up ya know.

And where did you hide that spoon? You know the one that Patsy and John just kept saying was soooooooo bigggggg!