UC Law Professor Paul Campos Slams Mary Lacy's "Reckless Exoneration"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jul 31, 2012.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one wondering just how big a bunch of fools are we Americans? If this is our justice system, this is BAD, people.

A University of Colorado law professor quoted by Kolar laid it out when he said the following after the infamous "letter of exoneration" was hand delivered by Queen Mary, complete with public relations STAGING for the media:

From FF: WRKJB?; by A. James Kolar

Pages 411-12:

Really? Everyone knows? Gosh, I obviously didn't get that memo.

So here's my response to Hunter, Lacy, and Garnett: DO YOUR JOB, YOU JERKOFFS. :flipper:

2. heymom

heymom Member

Maybe I'm just bitter and jaded, KK, but yeah, I've recognized this for years. It's as if our country is a fake piece of art, and we all think it's the real deal, the genuine article, but it's just a counterfeit.

The Founders would be so aghast at what we've done to the country they fought to create.

3. Karen

Karen Member

That part of the statement bolded in red is extremely profound. I'm glad someone had the balls to say it out loud, or at least write it for public consumption.

We already know there can be no prosecution of any of the guilty Ramseys in this case but could something be done legally to Mary Lacy for what she did during her stint as DA or has that ship also sailed because she is now out of office?

4. koldkase

Oh, the foxes guard the hen house, as I've said, and they won't be making a fuss when one of them gets caught with feathers in her mouth.

5. koldkase

I will say this: at least Chief Kolar came forward. At least Steve Thomas came forward. It's hard to imagine that in all these years TWO MEN had the courage stand up and speak truth to power.

It's always the workhorses who do the hard work.

6. Learnin

Learnin Member

That quote jumped off the page as I was reading my book!

7. koldkase

It made me feel like a major RUBE, learnin.

In my defense, it took a childhood of being taught the propaganda day in and day out for me to become so blindly indoctrinated.

But no more. I refused to go vote today. R E F U S E D. :pout:

I think next I'm going to become a Scientologist. At least they get Tom Cruise and Lord Xenu. All I got was a lousy diploma.

8. Tez

Tez Member

BBM: Apparently, they forgot to send that memo to a whole bunch of folks, myself included....

Methinks we are expecting a bit too much of the BCDA's office, to do their job....JMO

ETA: So, now we are supposed to believe that instead of one lone intruder, we have a merry band of six intruders? And no one heard a thing? Six intruders? Good grief, my head hurts. I can't imagine how Kolar and Thomas felt....Pass the ibuprofen and a good shot of whiskey please. Six intruders? Really? I've got some ocean-front property here in AR to sell anyone who believes that. I know, I know, there are folks that believe that...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yup--that's exactly what we must conclude if remnant touch DNA is on the elements of staging, and her clothing. We can't link one sample and ignore the others. The intruders all came and went through the grate too. One of the intruders sat in John's chair and made "strange doodles" on John's newspaper. Half a dozen terrorists were needed to subdue a 45 lb 6 YO, and not one of them thought to prepare a note before hand. And don't forget that a stun gun was needed too. Because, like, the loud zapping sound would never be heard in the still of the night, nor would the blood curdling screams that always come when a victim is stun gunned. Haven't these foreigners ever heard of a cloth with ether? And last but not least, the terrorists forgot to take the kid!!!!

I have it now. The intruders had Alzheimers, were retarded, and weak from Lupus. But all of that went away on December 27 since no one has been able to find them.

You have to admit I'm onto something here...

10. Elle

Elle Member

I hope you have your Chequered hat and Bloodhound too, Bob(?). Just like Sherlock Holmes! :)

11. heymom

heymom Member

You forgot that the guy that hit JonBenet in the head with the flashlight ruined the entire operation! Just because she tried to get away. Oh, and when she screamed while being served pineapple in the kitchen, no one in the household heard her at all! LOL

The part about the stun gun made me laugh so hard. Stun guns do NOT knock a person out, quite the opposite! It HURTS and JonBenet would have screamed as she was woken by a pain! It's as though these law enforcement people believe that a stun gun can instantly render a person unconscious, like some kind of knock-out drug! All you have to do is watch "Cops" one time and you understand that a stun gun SUBDUES a subject with PAIN!

12. BobC

I forgot about the pineapple! Remember when Lou Smit said that Phantom Santa lured JBR to the kitchen with pineapple? It's common sense stuff like that that really sold me on the intruder theory.

13. Learnin

Learnin Member

Did you get that from Tracy?

14. BobC

I don't get my theories from Scwewy Wabbits.

15. koldkase

Oh, yeah, Tracy must be working on his latest crocumentary: "Part 40: A FOREIGN FACTION OF BUMBLING PEDOPHILE CIRCUS CLOWN REJECTS DID IT!" by now.

And BobC is his new lead detective. Ollie and San Agustin are mad about that, too. They thought they had that job nailed with Smit gone. But Tracey got jealous when San Agustin fumbled the lead shill job in Aphrodummy Jone's croc. He just doesn't have that Lou "Samsonite" Smit's "IT" factor. :camera:

And then Tracey saw this...and it was a done deal:

[​IMG]

16. BobC

I have a bowl of pineapple hidden under my jacket...

17. koldkase

Did you forget that they held a stun gun to Patsy's head and made her write the ransom note? Then they hypnotized her and made her forget the whole thing...but instead of having her confess--well, she did write the note--they decided to do the old double fake out: have her DENY she did it so LE would suspect her and not them!

Brilliant, right? :pcguru:

18. koldkase

Don't forget the rope. In a paper bag.

19. BobC

Remember the "mysterious Christmas bear?" Remember when Lou showed Patsy a pic of the bear and Patsy "went white" and hurled herself across the table, bellowing she'd never seen this bear!!!!

It was slightly over the top!

20. koldkase

s i g h

You're never going to get over Patsy, are you? :luv:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice