Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    heymom and Koldkase,

Reading both your posts this afternoon I quite believe you don't take prisoners! :-)
    I'd like to take 2 prisoners.

Well, 4 actually. #1 Alex Hunter #2 Mary Lacy #3 John Ramsey and #4 Burke Ramsey.

Just let me tune up my cattle prod...
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    I've wondered that as well - that he feared he'd be framed.

Or that he was totally clueless and wanted to find out what happened from Patsy before deciding what to do. If he suspected Burke, due to prior behavior and issues, he may also have wanted to stay quiet until he knew what happened.

Then do you think Patsy started calling 911 before John had a chance to stop her? It's hard to believe he could be all cordial and dressed and ready to welcome the police the way he did if he had no idea what was happening. What would he have been thinking?
    I don't believe ANY of the three remaining living people in the house that morning would have acted the way they said they did, if in fact any one of them was clueless about JB's body in the basement.

Burke would not have laid in bed awake, listening to his mother's frantic cries, pretending to be asleep when his father/mother checked on him, etc. That's so much nonsense, I can't believe anyone would buy it. Sheer fight-or-flight instinct would have kicked in and Burke would have been frightened and needing answers after the first alleged scream.

I don't believe JR wouldn't have first tried to protect Patsy and Burke immediately, as well. How did they know these "intruders" weren't STILL in the house when they read the note? Puhleeze.

And Miss Take Control Patsy ignored her son lying alone and asleep in this big house, invaded by strangers, without so much as an idea he might not be safe, either? Ha.

The Ramseys didn't even admit doing a search in the house until long after they'd called 911. They never considered the foreign faction might still be there? That's truly not believable, IMO.

For starters.

I find the Ramsey's story from "I woke up" completely unbelievable.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post

Well, 4 actually. #1 Alex Hunter #2 Mary Lacy #3 John Ramsey and #4 Burke Ramsey.

I think there's a useless stun gun lying around the Boulder Criminal Justice Center somewhere....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post

You're both doing a great job here! Keep it up, and I`ll help you both tie up the prisoners!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post

I think there's a useless stun gun lying around the Boulder Criminal Justice Center somewhere....
    Ha ha, the one that shocked those pigs...

I have a feeling it wouldn't knock them unconscious like Smit thought it would do to JonBenet....but I'd love to try it!!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I don't believe ANY of the three remaining living people in the house that morning would have acted the way they said they did, if in fact any one of them was clueless about JB's body in the basement.

Burke would not have laid in bed awake, listening to his mother's frantic cries, pretending to be asleep when his father/mother checked on him, etc. That's so much nonsense, I can't believe anyone would buy it. Sheer fight-or-flight instinct would have kicked in and Burke would have been frightened and needing answers after the first alleged scream.

I don't believe JR wouldn't have first tried to protect Patsy and Burke immediately, as well. How did they know these "intruders" weren't STILL in the house when they read the note? Puhleeze.

And Miss Take Control Patsy ignored her son lying alone and asleep in this big house, invaded by strangers, without so much as an idea he might not be safe, either? Ha.

The Ramseys didn't even admit doing a search in the house until long after they'd called 911. They never considered the foreign faction might still be there? That's truly not believable, IMO.

For starters.

I find the Ramsey's story from "I woke up" completely unbelievable.
    Ahhhhh, yesssss! My best bet is that John knew she was down there from the git go. I always believed John became nervous, upon returning from the basement, because he was trying to figure out how JBR's body was going to be discovered before it began to stink up the place.

No dad is going to let his son lie upstairs without quizzing the hell out of him if he really thought someone took his daughter.

No husband is going to let his wife call over half the city when his daughter's life is hanging in the balance.

But, in the small chance he was ignorant until 11 a.m., then, Patsy did it alone, IMO.

I was thinking very much about John finding JBRs body in the wine cellar today and something came to my mind.

What if it was not "planned" to find the body at all? Then some other things would make sense:

For example:

-the ransom note states: if you do not follow the instruction blabla "you will also be denied her remains for proper burial". Such an absolute denying behaviour „no body – no crime inside the family“. Maybe the R's were speculating that the police would not search the house properly (what they did, unfortunately) and that they would just focus on the outside. Maybe they thought/planned to get rid of the body later, because they thought the police would take care of the business out of their offices.

-It would then also make sense, that the R's described their arrival home after the Whites party like the arrival of a „normal loving“ family. Putting the sleeping JBR to bed, redress her in the red turtleneck (who could proof this without the body?). I can imagine, that their statements to the police in the early hours were also part of the „staging“! Maybe they did not expect all these „simple“ questions from the police officers. And Patsy and John did not talk about these things together properly before they called the police. So all these conflicting statements happened.Maybe they also denied the pineapple snack later in the night because of the tight time line. So they could argue that they went to bed that early to be in a very deep sleep when the foreign faction arrived. (I also cannot imagine that they planned to get up at 05.30 when they were supposed to fly at 07.00! That leaves just 1,5 hours to get out of the bed, wash/shower, dress, put make up on, make coffee, get two tired children ready, pack last minute things and drive 20 or 30 minutes to the airport!!)

-Calling over all the friends: This would confuse the whole scene even more and would keep all the officers busy and turn away the attention from them. Maybe even from searching the house

-Maybe the Samsonite-suitcase was placed in the train room for carrying JB out of the house later, but this idea was abandoned for whatever reason. (Sounds crazy, but the whole case is crazy)

Maybe John lost his nerves and „found“ JB in the wine cellar. As it is stated, I think also in Mr. Kolars book, when John brought his daughter upstairs and Fleet screamed for an ambulance, Patsy seemed to know what happened and did NOT look instantly what that all was about.

These things of course do not explain the staging with the Garotte. Unfortunately I am not able to come up with a scenario that does imply all the evidence.

**sigh

PS: By the way, I have one question: Did someone here ever try to break a painbrush into 3 pieces? As far as I know there have to be 3 pieces of the paintbrush:

one piece embedded in the Garotte
    one piece was still in the paint tray
    one piece missing

I do not have a paintbrush, but I have a pencil. I can break it in 2 pieces. Not in 3! I am not strong enough. Is a paintbrush softer?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickii View Post
    I was thinking very much about John finding JBRs body in the wine cellar today and something came to my mind.

What if it was not "planned" to find the body at all? Then some other things would make sense:

For example:

-the ransom note states: if you do not follow the instruction blabla "you will also be denied her remains for proper burial". Such an absolute denying behaviour „no body – no crime inside the family“. Maybe the R's were speculating that the police would not search the house properly (what they did, unfortunately) and that they would just focus on the outside. Maybe they thought/planned to get rid of the body later, because they thought the police would take care of the business out of their offices.

-It would then also make sense, that the R's described their arrival home after the Whites party like the arrival of a „normal loving“ family. Putting the sleeping JBR to bed, redress her in the red turtleneck (who could proof this without the body?). I can imagine, that their statements to the police in the early hours were also part of the „staging“! Maybe they did not expect all these „simple“ questions from the police officers. And Patsy and John did not talk about these things together properly before they called the police. So all these conflicting statements happened.Maybe they also denied the pineapple snack later in the night because of the tight time line. So they could argue that they went to bed that early to be in a very deep sleep when the foreign faction arrived. (I also cannot imagine that they planned to get up at 05.30 when they were supposed to fly at 07.00! That leaves just 1,5 hours to get out of the bed, wash/shower, dress, put make up on, make coffee, get two tired children ready, pack last minute things and drive 20 or 30 minutes to the airport!!)

-Calling over all the friends: This would confuse the whole scene even more and would keep all the officers busy and turn away the attention from them. Maybe even from searching the house

-Maybe the Samsonite-suitcase was placed in the train room for carrying JB out of the house later, but this idea was abandoned for whatever reason. (Sounds crazy, but the whole case is crazy)

Maybe John lost his nerves and „found“ JB in the wine cellar. As it is stated, I think also in Mr. Kolars book, when John brought his daughter upstairs and Fleet screamed for an ambulance, Patsy seemed to know what happened and did NOT look instantly what that all was about.

These things of course do not explain the staging with the Garotte. Unfortunately I am not able to come up with a scenario that does imply all the evidence.

**sigh

PS: By the way, I have one question: Did someone here ever try to break a painbrush into 3 pieces? As far as I know there have to be 3 pieces of the paintbrush:

one piece embedded in the Garotte
    one piece was still in the paint tray
    one piece missing

I do not have a paintbrush, but I have a pencil. I can break it in 2 pieces. Not in 3! I am not strong enough. Is a paintbrush softer?
    Cynic did (the paintbrush breaking). He even posted a video of it on his Youtube account, and there is a thread somewhere here with a discussion on it.

And on the body discovery... I too have wondered if the original plan might have been to hide the body until they had a chance to dispose of it. But then with BPD just refusing to leave... Time for Plan B.

Thank you, otg. I will have a look for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickii View Post
    Thank you, otg. I will have a look for this thread.
    Here you do, Nickii, I think this is it: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ad.php?t=10084

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Super! Thank you, koldkase.

Default Advances in Neuro Imaging

Great advances in brain imaging have led to new discoveries about brain function and behavior. Using PET scanners, MRI's and advanced CT units, neuroscientists are gaining in understanding behaviorial patterns especially in regards to the criminal mind, etc. I read, in an article yesterday, that several companies are offering lie detector testing, utilizing MRI, etc., to prosecutors and law enforcement agencies.

Very interesting and, IMO, this will lead to an almost fool proof method of detecting whether someone is telling the truth or lying. Of course, the defense will try to throw in a wrench or two but I say the time is getting close to where science will surpass the accuracy of the traditional polygraph.

I'd like to suggest that this new technology be used on two people in particular.