Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 81
  1. #37
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    Check, Cherokee--but let me add something. A gold club is designed aerodynamically to deliver immense force with minimal effort. A flashlight is not. I think that a golf club would be the perfect weapon to use if you weren't very strong. You could get a really good swing going...

  2. #38

    Default

    It's interesting that Steve Thomas didn't think it was a golf club OR a flashlight.

  3. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    I have always been curious about the baseball bat which had been found outside, and which had fibers from the basement carpet on it.
    When confronted with a photo of the bat, Patsy pretended not to know whether it belonged to the Ramseys.
    But irrc, during the GJ hearings it turned out that the bat was Burke's.
    Some time ago I did some research on bats in general, and the black one outside the butler door in particular, which we do have a photo of.

    The info I got was that bat was a women's softball bat.

    Patsy did belong to that softball team, though Judith Phillips said she seldom played.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  4. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Southern Silicon Valley !!
    Posts
    2,285

    Exclamation

    I've mentioned this before but not on this thread. I had to replace my hand held shower nozzle because of the very very hard water we have in our area. The CLR stuff helped it for awhile but the residue that builds up is just too much for the tiny holes to work right. OK so this is just a suggestion. I cna't put up pictures or diagrams like all of you do. The somewhat flattened daisy like head of the shower nozzle is very much like the shape of the large hole in JB skull. The old nozzle of mine was a heavy metal material. What I had to replace it with is nothing like that but a silver kind of plastic and light weight. I don't think they make the heavy metal ones any more. But to suggest this as the weapon that struck the blow to her head changes everything I think happened or where it happened. Patsy could have used the hand held sprayer on JB to wash off her urine or solid poo that night and because of her fighting or whatever became irritated and bang.... over the head. The only reason I'm repeating this is because of the shape of the hole in her skull. It is similar to the side view of the shower head and on edge it is smaller then becomes larger in the middle of head of sprayer.

    Is this even worth mentioning again? Or am I so far off base with it? All of you have so much work into your ideas and can show computer graphics. I'm sorry for my lack of skills to show what I mean. Anyway it's just an idea.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

  5. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Some time ago I did some research on bats in general, and the black one outside the butler door in particular, which we do have a photo of.

    The info I got was that bat was a women's softball bat.

    Patsy did belong to that softball team, though Judith Phillips said she seldom played.
    The photo which Patsy was shown in the 1998 interview showed a baseball bat:
    23 TOM HANEY: 410.

    24 PATSY RAMSEY: That looks like a baseball

    25 bat. What is that? It looks like --

    0467

    1 TRIP DEMUTH: It is on the -- that photograph

    2 was taken on the north side of this up by the butler

    3 kitchen door. Was it the Givens that lived on that

    4 side of house?

    5 PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, really. That is unusual.

    6 That is unusual.

    7 TRIP DEMUTH: Why is that?

    8 PATSY RAMSEY: It is not unusual for the kids

    9 to leave their stuff laying around, but they wouldn't

    10 have had it over there. It would have been -- remember

    11 all of the toys laying under the swing set? It would

    12 be that area. So that is -- that is very unusual.
    In the NE book, (p. 229) it says that fibers fom the basement carpet had been found on the bat.

    And didn't Michael Kane say somewhere that it turned out during the GJ hearing that this bat was Burke's?

  6. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    I've mentioned this before but not on this thread. I had to replace my hand held shower nozzle because of the very very hard water we have in our area. The CLR stuff helped it for awhile but the residue that builds up is just too much for the tiny holes to work right. OK so this is just a suggestion. I cna't put up pictures or diagrams like all of you do. The somewhat flattened daisy like head of the shower nozzle is very much like the shape of the large hole in JB skull. The old nozzle of mine was a heavy metal material. What I had to replace it with is nothing like that but a silver kind of plastic and light weight. I don't think they make the heavy metal ones any more. But to suggest this as the weapon that struck the blow to her head changes everything I think happened or where it happened. Patsy could have used the hand held sprayer on JB to wash off her urine or solid poo that night and because of her fighting or whatever became irritated and bang.... over the head. The only reason I'm repeating this is because of the shape of the hole in her skull. It is similar to the side view of the shower head and on edge it is smaller then becomes larger in the middle of head of sprayer.

    Is this even worth mentioning again? Or am I so far off base with it? All of you have so much work into your ideas and can show computer graphics. I'm sorry for my lack of skills to show what I mean. Anyway it's just an idea.
    Interesting idea- if Patsy was cleaning JB off because she had soiled herself after they got home (or even before they got home- which would have upset Patsy even more), Patsy could have bashed her with the hand-held shower head IF they had one and if it was similar to the one you describe.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  7. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Southern Silicon Valley !!
    Posts
    2,285

    Exclamation

    Yes, DeeDee that is a lot of ifs I realize. Just even suggesting this as a possible weapon changes my entire scenario of the dynamics for what happened. I'll not get into that. This was just a thought that came to me and I have not given it a whole bunch of time to gel...like where and what and who and when and why.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

  8. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Interesting idea- if Patsy was cleaning JB off because she had soiled herself after they got home (or even before they got home- which would have upset Patsy even more), Patsy could have bashed her with the hand-held shower head IF they had one and if it was similar to the one you describe.
    I think it could have happened this way, DeeDee! I still feel Patsy Ramsey was in a rage because of JonBenét having to be cleaned up so often. Linda Hoffman Pugh, the housekeeper stated to the police that Patsy Ramsey had JB's sheets in the dryer many mornings when she turned up for work. How on earth she put this little girl on the stage when she had this toilet problem I'll never understand!(?). Shouting for anyone within hearing distance to come and clean her up at six years of age!(?). What did she do at the pageants?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  9. #45

    Default

    Thank you to everyone for the thanks and also for the input.
    I apologize for not getting back to this thread sooner.

  10. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Did you say you are an engineer?
    You are thinking of Wombat, he is an engineer.

  11. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    And one more question... Is Dr. Spitz full of it?
    Is Spitz full of it?
    I believe I have made my views on Spitz clear in a previous post:
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...2&postcount=37

    Spitz, without question, knew EXACTLY where the depressed fracture was.
    However, he was not showing the EXACT spot when he posed for the picture with the flashlight because it is inconsistent with both the autopsy description and the autopsy photo.
    It is difficult to tell where specifically Spitz was striking the head with the flashlight but it seems both low and too far forward. While he may have been in the “ballpark,” the purpose of the picture may have been more to illustrate the size of the flashlight and its potential as a weapon than to mark the location of the impact.


  12. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    First, I'd like to establish exactly where the depressed fracture occurred...
    [SNIP]
    Now see if you agree that the depressed fracture would be located in the area shown in the following diagram with a red arc (although it should be further away to the right side away from center or the sagittal suture):

    Thanks OTG for the research and input.
    I have come to the conclusion that while we can narrow down the location where the depressed skull fracture occurred, I don’t think we can be specific because the angle and location of the camera taking the picture is unknown and the description in the autopsy report is somewhat ambiguous.
    There were a lot of pictures taken during the autopsy. Undoubtedly there is more than one documenting the injury to the skull. At least one more picture would probably serve to clear things up, but unless Kolar can shed some light on the matter for us it will remain unclear.
    Patricia Dunn took color slides for the coroner’s office, while Detective Trujillo shot photos for the police department. Dunn shot 113 frames, documenting each stage of the procedure. Meyer dictated his observations into a tape recorder.
    Perfect Murder, Perfect Town, Lawrence Schiller, page 40

    In the illustrations below I have outlined the region that I consider to be the most probable in terms of upper and lower limits for the depressed fracture.
    A vertical line extending through the parietal tuberosity (the widest point in the human skull) is considered to be the dividing line between the posterior and anterior parietal region.





    To illustrate why the location and angle of the camera in relation to the “hole” in the skull is important I shot two pictures of an orange from two angles showing that a long fracture line can appear quite short. I shaped the orange to try to replicate the steep slope that is common in the rear portion of a human skull.



    Below I have attempted to depict the size and length of the fracture in relation to a skull of the same dimensions that a 6 year old skull would have.






Similar Threads

  1. JonBenet's Skull Fractures: The Weapon
    By otg in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 394
    Last Post: July 11, 2013, 1:27 pm, Thu Jul 11 13:27:32 UTC 2013
  2. Burke did it with a flashlight
    By VP in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: October 11, 2010, 11:23 pm, Mon Oct 11 23:23:03 UTC 2010
  3. JonBenet's skull and the way her face was turned....
    By Golden_Rose in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 18, 2008, 7:26 pm, Tue Mar 18 19:26:53 UTC 2008
  4. Worst Foursome In Golf
    By Nandee in forum Forums for Justice - Crime Forums
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 27, 2002, 9:33 pm, Wed Feb 27 21:33:36 UTC 2002

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •