Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

For what it's worth, my son didn't have any laceration of his skull either. Of course the physics were different - he wasn't struck with an object, his head hit the ground instead. He had "road rash" on his shoulder. But no actual scalp laceration.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Exclamation

Thank you Cynic for even addressing my cockimania idea in your post #76 complete with pictures. The weight of the shower head as you say is far less than the weight of the flashlight. However I will say that the old shower head that I replaced was a heavy metal possibly brass. It did have a good heft to it. The newer ones are only plastic and don't compare at all. As I said it was jsut an idea that struck me.

The idea of the golf club - putter- or club of your choice does not seem like the weapon of choice to me for some reason. The angle that would be needed to make that hole in her skull would have to be very precise. The heel of the putter is not elongated but rather pointed when you view it on end. I'm just not convinced that it is the cause of that huge elongated hole. To my mind the putter would have to be jammed down with the flat bottom into her skull to make that pattern...as if the putter is in the correct position to be used as a putter striking the ball.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Thank you cynic for your terrific post above reminding all of us about
    the Pam Paugh Raid on the Ramsey home. How many other families were treated like Royalty when they had someone murdered in their own home? Normally everything is sealed off. Absolutely ridiculous,but just like everything else, the Ramseys got away with it. True contents unknown

Steve Thomas

For Patsy, there were black pants, dress suits, boots, and the contents of a curio cabinet. Bills, credit cards, a black cashmere trench coat, jewelry that included her grandmother’s ring and an emerald necklace, bathrobes, a cell phone, personal papers, bank records, Christmas stockings, her Nordstrom’s credit card, and even their passports! The patrol car was loaded with zipped bags, boxes, sacks, and luggage, the true contents unknown. This, to my mind, was madness.

Unbelievable!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    I really do believe from all the available evidence we have that the weapon used to strike JonBenet was a golf club, specifically an iron, and that the part of the iron that impacted her skull was the metal heel where it joins on to the shaft of the golf club. This would explain how her skin was not lacerated, but the skull was fractured so badly.

From the physics of the fracture, we know the iron was raised above JonBenet's head and she was hit from behind. The long length of the golf club shaft helped give extra force to the blow, as opposed to the relatively short length of a 12-inch Maglite, which would have had to hit JonBenet's skull from her right side to match the skull damage. In addition, the fracture goes forward toward the front of JonBenet's head with the energy from the force of the blow, and the contrecoup bruising on JonBenet's brain is in the front, opposite of the impact, not on the left side of her head.

IMHO, the Maglite has always been a red herring, possibly offered up by the Ramseys themselves on the kitchen counter, in order to deflect attention away from the real weapon.
    Put me on the record as going with the heel of the golf iron. I think that's the number one object of suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    Put me on the record as going with the heel of the golf iron. I think that's the number one object of suspicion.
    Yeah, I think we've got it. As Cherokee wrote, it's the only thing that's long enough to develop the "thwack" that caused such damage to her head. This makes me very sad, because the golf club would really only be in the hands of BR.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Yeah, I think we've got it. As Cherokee wrote, it's the only thing that's long enough to develop the "thwack" that caused such damage to her head. This makes me very sad, because the golf club would really only be in the hands of BR.

Yea, the golf club is designed to deliver maximum force at it's head. Think of the force it takes to drive a ball two to three hundred yards.

I wonder why Kolar opines she was hit in the kitchen/breakfast room area. It must be because he has information he's not releasing about that room/area.

Bump for this thread as we have a lot of information here relating back to the current discussion on the head injury.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default I don't remember seeing this photo before ...

... so if it's an old one, my apologies.

The photo is no big deal except we have evidence, once more, of John's fixation with golfing and a view of his golf bag - probably the one he was so obsessed about obtaining immediately after JonBenet's murder.

In view of our recent discussions, I noticed the uncovered golf putter (circled in red) amongst the irons and woods. The end of that club where it joins the shaft could do some damage to a six-year-old's skull, especially if it were swung from above by an angry boy who was almost 10 and, at the very least, a foot taller.
    Attached Images Attached Images