Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 109 to 120 of 120
  1. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    As a matter of fact, on behalf of FFJ, I must send you a fruit basket! What did you say the coordinates of your new housing are?
    Oh no! Not the dreaded "FRUIT BASKET" !!!


  2. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Oh good grief, this is the worst Halloween face I've ever seen in my whole life KK! You be good to cynic,now y'heah! He's a gem and also a very caring and considerate person.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  3. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Oh no! Not the dreaded "FRUIT BASKET" !!!

    Shh!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  4. #112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Oh good grief, this is the worst Halloween face I've ever seen in my whole life KK! You be good to cynic,now y'heah! He's a gem and also a very caring and considerate person.
    Oh, dear Elle, you know me better than that! I promise, he won't feel a thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  5. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Shh!
    Oh that “secret” has been out for awhile.
    What a lot of people don’t know is that you have your own plane and like to make these deliveries personally.
    Here is a “fruit basket” being “delivered” by your plane.


  6. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post


    Ha ha! Very funny! I swear, you're a real hoot, cynic! You know I love you to bits, right? You're just the bestest poster evah! Muah! Muah! XOXOXO

    As a matter of fact, on behalf of FFJ, I must send you a fruit basket! What did you say the coordinates of your new housing are?
    Thank you sooooo much for your VERY generous and well intentioned offer.
    You will understand that certain security and privacy issues preclude me from accepting your kind offer but perhaps you could deliver fruit baskets to some of my “friends” and in that way thank me indirectly.
    Here are their addresses:

    4587 Broadway
    Boulder, CO 80304


    31 N. Tejon, Suite 210
    Colorado Springs, CO 80903


    1180 West Peachtree Street, Suite 2400
    Atlanta, GA 30309

    Thanks again KK, you’re a true friend.

  7. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Thank you sooooo much for your VERY generous and well intentioned offer.
    You will understand that certain security and privacy issues preclude me from accepting your kind offer but perhaps you could deliver fruit baskets to some of my “friends” and in that way thank me indirectly.
    Here are their addresses:

    4587 Broadway
    Boulder, CO 80304


    31 N. Tejon, Suite 210
    Colorado Springs, CO 80903


    1180 West Peachtree Street, Suite 2400
    Atlanta, GA 30309

    Thanks again KK, you’re a true friend.
    I see.

    You want to play it that way, huh?

    It's not that I wouldn't like to do you...and the WORLD...the favor, truly it isn't.

    But I'd hate to waste my Fruit Baskets on Team Ramsey at this point. Not to mention, risk my Stealth ride in the process...the gov is so touchy about airspace these days.

    But I do have some very powerful voodoo dolls I don't mind putting to good use.

    Consider it my gift to you, dear cynic, with one change I simply must insist upon. You'll understand, I'm sure...since you brought him up first.

    Oh...and Happy Halloween!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  8. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I see.

    You want to play it that way, huh?

    It's not that I wouldn't like to do you...and the WORLD...the favor, truly it isn't.

    But I'd hate to waste my Fruit Baskets on Team Ramsey at this point. Not to mention, risk my Stealth ride in the process...the gov is so touchy about airspace these days.

    But I do have some very powerful voodoo dolls I don't mind putting to good use.

    Consider it my gift to you, dear cynic, with one change I simply must insist upon. You'll understand, I'm sure...since you brought him up first.

    Oh...and Happy Halloween!
    It appears that you’ve pinned down some of the key troublemakers and are willing to stick it to them.

  9. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    i see.

    You want to play it that way, huh?

    It's not that i wouldn't like to do you...and the world...the favor, truly it isn't.

    But i'd hate to waste my fruit baskets on team ramsey at this point. Not to mention, risk my stealth ride in the process...the gov is so touchy about airspace these days.

    But i do have some very powerful voodoo dolls i don't mind putting to good use.

    Consider it my gift to you, dear cynic, with one change i simply must insist upon. You'll understand, i'm sure...since you brought him up first.

    Oh...and happy halloween!
    lmao!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

  10. #118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    It appears that you’ve pinned down some of the key troublemakers and are willing to stick it to them.
    Oh, you're such a wit!

    Thing is, Fruit Baskets don't grow on trees, you know.

    And I've found the Universe is even better than I at getting even...I mean, leveling karma...I mean...oh, you know what I mean.

    Woody's on his forth or fifth wife by now, and I'd hate to deny that exclusive club of ex-wives one minute of the exquisite torture they no doubt enjoy visiting upon old Lin. A Fruit Basket would be compassionate by comparison!

    As for Lacy, I want her to have many years to enjoy her infamy as the most corrupt and incompetent DA in recent memory...on par with her mentor, Alex Hunter.

    Then there's Tracey...you remember him? Note to self: buy pins by the case.

    Yes, I save my Fruit Baskets for my very special frienamies. [See post #97.] And my memory is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

    Time for Trick-or-Treaters!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  11. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Consider it my gift to you, dear cynic
    Dear or deer?


  12. #120
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    It appears that you’ve pinned down some of the key troublemakers and are willing to stick it to them.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

    MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!



Similar Threads

  1. Ah ha! John LIED About Pineapple!
    By YumYum012 in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: August 18, 2009, 7:48 am, Tue Aug 18 7:48:23 UTC 2009
  2. John and the broken basement window
    By icedtea4me in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 3, 2006, 11:48 am, Wed May 3 11:48:05 UTC 2006
  3. Debris in the window well - Unmovable?
    By Why_Nut in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 5, 2005, 9:48 pm, Thu May 5 21:48:52 UTC 2005
  4. I lied about the 911 tape. Now the truth
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: November 19, 2003, 3:15 pm, Wed Nov 19 15:15:46 UTC 2003
  5. Back to John Ramsey breaking the window
    By Elle in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: June 27, 2002, 6:27 pm, Thu Jun 27 18:27:03 UTC 2002

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •