Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    As a matter of fact, on behalf of FFJ, I must send you a fruit basket! What did you say the coordinates of your new housing are?
    Oh no! Not the dreaded "FRUIT BASKET" !!!

Oh good grief, this is the worst Halloween face I've ever seen in my whole life KK! You be good to cynic,now y'heah! He's a gem and also a very caring and considerate person.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Oh no! Not the dreaded "FRUIT BASKET" !!!

Shh!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Oh good grief, this is the worst Halloween face I've ever seen in my whole life KK! You be good to cynic,now y'heah! He's a gem and also a very caring and considerate person.
    Oh, dear Elle, you know me better than that! I promise, he won't feel a thing.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Shh!
    Oh that “secret” has been out for awhile.
    What a lot of people don’t know is that you have your own plane and like to make these deliveries personally.
    Here is a “fruit basket” being “delivered” by your plane.

Ha ha! Very funny! I swear, you're a real hoot, cynic! You know I love you to bits, right? You're just the bestest poster evah! Muah! Muah! XOXOXO

As a matter of fact, on behalf of FFJ, I must send you a fruit basket! What did you say the coordinates of your new housing are?
    Thank you sooooo much for your VERY generous and well intentioned offer.
    You will understand that certain security and privacy issues preclude me from accepting your kind offer but perhaps you could deliver fruit baskets to some of my “friends” and in that way thank me indirectly.
    Here are their addresses:

4587 Broadway
    Boulder, CO 80304

31 N. Tejon, Suite 210
    Colorado Springs, CO 80903

1180 West Peachtree Street, Suite 2400
    Atlanta, GA 30309

Thanks again KK, you’re a true friend.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Thank you sooooo much for your VERY generous and well intentioned offer.
    You will understand that certain security and privacy issues preclude me from accepting your kind offer but perhaps you could deliver fruit baskets to some of my “friends” and in that way thank me indirectly.
    Here are their addresses:

4587 Broadway
    Boulder, CO 80304

31 N. Tejon, Suite 210
    Colorado Springs, CO 80903

1180 West Peachtree Street, Suite 2400
    Atlanta, GA 30309

Thanks again KK, you’re a true friend.
    I see.

You want to play it that way, huh?

It's not that I wouldn't like to do you...and the WORLD...the favor, truly it isn't.

But I'd hate to waste my Fruit Baskets on Team Ramsey at this point. Not to mention, risk my Stealth ride in the process...the gov is so touchy about airspace these days.

But I do have some very powerful voodoo dolls I don't mind putting to good use.

Consider it my gift to you, dear cynic, with one change I simply must insist upon. You'll understand, I'm sure...since you brought him up first.

Oh...and Happy Halloween!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I see.

It's not that I wouldn't like to do you...and the WORLD...the favor, truly it isn't.

But I'd hate to waste my Fruit Baskets on Team Ramsey at this point. Not to mention, risk my Stealth ride in the process...the gov is so touchy about airspace these days.

But I do have some very powerful voodoo dolls I don't mind putting to good use.

Consider it my gift to you, dear cynic, with one change I simply must insist upon. You'll understand, I'm sure...since you brought him up first.

Oh...and Happy Halloween!
    It appears that you’ve pinned down some of the key troublemakers and are willing to stick it to them.

i see.

It's not that i wouldn't like to do you...and the world...the favor, truly it isn't.

But i'd hate to waste my fruit baskets on team ramsey at this point. Not to mention, risk my stealth ride in the process...the gov is so touchy about airspace these days.

But i do have some very powerful voodoo dolls i don't mind putting to good use.

Consider it my gift to you, dear cynic, with one change i simply must insist upon. You'll understand, i'm sure...since you brought him up first.

Oh...and happy halloween!
    lmao!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

It appears that you’ve pinned down some of the key troublemakers and are willing to stick it to them.
    Oh, you're such a wit!

Thing is, Fruit Baskets don't grow on trees, you know.

And I've found the Universe is even better than I at getting even...I mean, leveling karma...I mean...oh, you know what I mean.

Woody's on his forth or fifth wife by now, and I'd hate to deny that exclusive club of ex-wives one minute of the exquisite torture they no doubt enjoy visiting upon old Lin. A Fruit Basket would be compassionate by comparison!

As for Lacy, I want her to have many years to enjoy her infamy as the most corrupt and incompetent DA in recent memory...on par with her mentor, Alex Hunter.

Then there's Tracey...you remember him? Note to self: buy pins by the case.

Yes, I save my Fruit Baskets for my very special frienamies. [See post #97.] And my memory is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Time for Trick-or-Treaters!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Consider it my gift to you, dear cynic
    Dear or deer?

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!