Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    I guess this was how she heard it DeeDee. I wonder if her house was right next to the Ramseys (?).

Please feel free to correct my spelling mistakes. Should have read engineering job in my post. :(
    Her house was diagonally across the street. Many people mistakenly believe the lots were large and there was lots of space between houses, but that is not true. The homes were fairly close together, despite the size of the homes, and the street was not a wide street at all. Police were very able to hear a scream coming from inside the R basement from across the street.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Her house was diagonally across the street. Many people mistakenly believe the lots were large and there was lots of space between houses, but that is not true. The homes were fairly close together, despite the size of the homes, and the street was not a wide street at all. Police were very able to hear a scream coming from inside the R basement from across the street.
    The last photos I saw of the Ramsey house were posted by Bob Cooksie. I'll need to look at those again. I remember him posting how he was surprised at how small the house was. He thought it was a much larger house. I too had the impression it was a very large house from reading about it,
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Question

Where have all the wonderful men gone with their graphics?
    I miss seeing them
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    For the first point, I would say, if John was wanting investigators to suspicion the window as point of entry, he would want them to make that connection without him (John) suggesting it. He throws the ball out there and he wants Fleet and the detectives to run with it.
    Learnin -
    Imo your assessment would explain John's odd behavior re the window -
    he wanted the investigators to make the connection "entry point for an intruder", but didn't want to suggest it to them himself because they might think of him as having staged it.

Maybe he also wavered back and forth whether this broken window as alleged entry/exit point for the 'Foreign Faction' would be plausible at all and was undecided what to do.

Originally Posted by Learnin
    For the first point, I would say, if John was wanting investigators to suspicion the window as point of entry, he would want them to make that connection without him (John) suggesting it. He throws the ball out there and he wants Fleet and the detectives to run with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    Learnin -
    Imo your assessment would explain John's odd behavior re the window -
    he wanted the investigators to make the connection "entry point for an intruder", but didn't want to suggest it to them himself because they might think of him as having staged it.

Maybe he also wavered back and forth whether this broken window as alleged entry/exit point for the 'Foreign Faction' would be plausible at all and was undecided what to do.
    John Ramsey was a shrewd crafty businessman who started his business in a garage and ended up as a CEO. He knew the twists and turns to take to save his own skin. He knew how to play the right cards.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    I'm still wondering, at what point, John became involved in the coverup. Was it from the git go or after 10 o'clock when he made his jaunt through the basement?
    Imo John had already become involved in the coverup before the police arrived. It struck officers as odd that, while John "even smiled and joked" (!) [/I] (ST's book, p. 24), he not once went over to his distraught wife to comfort her.
    "Police considered the physical distance between John and Patsy Ramsey to be remarkable under the stressful condition."

This leads me to believe that John already knew what had happened, and that Patsy was involved.
    Then there is the shirt fiber evidence which links John to the crime scene.
    Last edited by rashomon; September 29, 2012, 2:22 pm at Sat Sep 29 14:22:21 UTC 2012.

I think it's possible John Ramsey may have been brought into this tragedy after it happened. He had no alternative if this was the case, to support his wife or his son, one way or the other if either one was to blame(?).

I have trouble with this ransom note, Learnin! I can't see John Ramsey condoning this lengthy War and Peace ransom note, but time may have been against them if Patsy had been up for half the night. John Ramsey had to step in and help with the carrying of JonBenét's body.

The fact they were not sitting together later makes me suspicious. It sure is a twister!
    Just my opinion.

Imo John had already become involved in the coverup before the police arrived. It struck officers as odd that, while John "even smiled and joked" (!) [/I] (ST's book, p. 24), he not once went over to his distraught wife to comfort her.
    "Police considered the physical distance between John and Patsy Ramsey to be remarkable under the stressful condition."

This leads me to believe that John already knew what had happened, and that Patsy was involved.
    I agree 100%. I have no doubt John and Patsy were involved in the coverup from the get go. No question, IMO.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I agree 100%. I have no doubt John and Patsy were involved in the coverup from the get go. No question, IMO.
    Me too. Both parents were involved in the coverup, and while I believe completely that Patsy physically wrote the note, I believe JR helped to author it.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

The last photos I saw of the Ramsey house were posted by Bob Cooksie. I'll need to look at those again. I remember him posting how he was surprised at how small the house was. He thought it was a much larger house. I too had the impression it was a very large house from reading about it,
    When I first pulled up in front of the house, Elle, I couldn't believe how close the house was to the street and how close the houses were together. Just looking at the house, from the front, it doesn't look that big, but, walk around the side and see it from the back and it looks as if a lot of additions were made. So, while looking small from the front, it actually goes a long way back in the lot.

I think that's a good point. And here's what has always really struck me.
    If the Ramseys were, actually, innocent and thought a kidnapper had taken their daughter; and with Patsy being so hysterical; I would have thought her husband would put his arms around her and reassure her that: "We're going to get her back...we'll do what they want and they assured us that she'll be unharmed." How could a husband sit in another room while his wife is hysterical and not comfort her with such words if they both really thought she had only been kidnapped?

I think it's possible John Ramsey may have been brought into this tragedy after it happened. He had no alternative if this was the case, to support his wife or his son, one way or the other if either one was to blame(?).

I have trouble with this ransom note, Learnin! I can't see John Ramsey condoning this lengthy War and Peace ransom note, but time may have been against them if Patsy had been up for half the night. John Ramsey had to step in and help with the carrying of JonBenét's body.

The fact they were not sitting together later makes me suspicious. It sure is a twister!
    Yea, I agree Elle. At times, I think John surely would not have allowed such a lengthy note to be concocted but, every theory has it's difficulties.