Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Koldkase,

Stun guns and ninjas?
    You leave me no choice but to insult you and say that you sound like Michael Tracey.
    Last edited by cynic; October 10, 2012, 8:47 pm at Wed Oct 10 20:47:02 UTC 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Koldkase,

Stun guns and ninjas?
    You leave me no choice but to insult you and say that you sound like Michael Tracey.
    Oooh, them's fightin' words, Cynic!!!

KK, you gonna sit there and take that?!! Maybe you need to squish his face in or something!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Thank you so much, Elle. Ever our faithful cheerleader. I do appreciate it more than words can say, especially since it's the only satisfaction we're ever going to get out all the time we've all put into this case.
    KK,

What is so nice about listening to the radio show is hearing the voices of people I have posted with for quite a few years. You have to have special courage to talk on the radio for starters, plus also hearing Tricia speaking, the wonderful woman who owns Forums For Justice, and tries to find the criminals who commit these horrible murders. To be associated with all of you is quite an honor for me! Being British I spelled honor the British way and a red line appeared, so I shall use the American spelling coz you're all Americans!

P.S. I am sure you will find all the other posters who do not go on the radio feel exactly the same way I do! As your voices are going out there all over "wherever" (?). With a smile, I say out loud I know these people!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Koldkase,

Stun guns and ninjas?
    Excuse me...did you just compare me to TRACEY?

Insult? Oh, this goes much, MUCH further than INSULTS....

"Accursed, unhappy, wretched, hateful day! This is the most miserable hour of all time!"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post

KK, you gonna sit there and take that?!! Maybe you need to squish his face in or something!

Oh, this is way beyond face-squishing.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    With a smile, I say out loud I know these people!
    And you admit that?! OUT LOUD? Curious....

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Originally Posted by Elle_1
    With a smile, I say out loud I know these people!

And you admit that?! OUT LOUD? Curious....

Yes, I do, KK! So cynic is accusing you of being like Michael Tracey? What have you been up to, to earn this accusation from one of my favourite posters here?
    Just my opinion.

Excuse me...did you just compare me to TRACEY?

Insult? Oh, this goes much, MUCH further than INSULTS....

"Accursed, unhappy, wretched, hateful day! This is the most miserable hour of all time!"
    Oh, this is way beyond face-squishing.
    LOL. Thatís all a bit vague, but Iím reading between the lines and guessing that you didnít like it?
    Sheesh, not even so much as a thank you for you for being compared to a professor from a well regarded university.
    Maybe if you take a moment and reflect on all that heís done youíll feel differently.
    Have to run now; Iím in the middle of moving to my new home:

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Nothing to worry about, she barely noticed.

Are you just kidding cynic because of the blue sofa? Are you really moving to a new house? If so, wishing you all the best!
    Just my opinion.

LOL. That’s all a bit vague, but I’m reading between the lines and guessing that you didn’t like it?
    Sheesh, not even so much as a thank you for you for being compared to a professor from a well regarded university.
    Maybe if you take a moment and reflect on all that he’s done you’ll feel differently.
    Have to run now; I’m in the middle of moving to my new home:

Ha ha! Very funny! I swear, you're a real hoot, cynic! You know I love you to bits, right? You're just the bestest poster evah! Muah! Muah! XOXOXO

As a matter of fact, on behalf of FFJ, I must send you a fruit basket! What did you say the coordinates of your new housing are?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    [/I]

Yes, I do, KK! So cynic is accusing you of being like Michael Tracey? What have you been up to, to earn this accusation from one of my favourite posters here?
    Oh, Elle, cynic is just kidding. But not for much longer....

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~