Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

It seems you were up half the night posting this information, KK. I thank you and all the other posters here for the time taken for all their posts. I never came across any information about Patsy Ramsey throwing a chair either; but after watching her and hearing her slapping her thigh in anger on a regular basis, while being interviewed by the Boulder detectives, I believe she could throw one!

As for Howard Stern. This is what I could do to him.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Thanks, KK. I very much appreciate you and Cynic taking the time to research and post the available background info on Mr. Yeager and Seraph.
    You know me, Chero. If something doesn't add up, I get out the calculator.

Some of his stories are not adding up. Yeager says in 1999 on Lucas's show that he was HIRED by the DA to do analysis. But reading the "reports" cynic posted, it appears very much like he VOLUNTEERED.

Yeager said on Stern's program and in the 1999 Lucas interview he saw the ACTUAL case files, unlike those he roundly criticizes for amateur speculation and theory. But then he says in his first 1997 "report/analysis" that he used the same news and media sources in the general public, and in the second "report/analysis" written in 1998 he says something quite different:

From my limited knowledge of the killing [ news reports of forensic findings ], I believe that the individual who committed this act, had no previous experience with the killing of a human being.
    See, that's an inconsistency I can't dismiss. And there are others.

For example, his resumé repeatedly lists religious schools in work and education, so it appears to me he's far from unbiased in his work here. He says on Stern he doesn't want to "know" the subject so his opinion won't be influenced (convenient since he never met Patsy), but if all he's working from is the ransom note, he's hardly in a position to claim professionally his work is definitive. It can't even be called unbiased since his religious affiliations clearly spin in that direction.

Then there's another problem: Yeager's entire "analysis" is heavily based on his [with the opinions of unnamed others] interpretation of Patsy's Southern, religious, historical roots. Sorry, but I'm Southern bred back about 150 years and I call BS. What he says may or may not be true of some Southern women, but it's far from a given. I've never known one Southern woman who preaches to lie and cover up for the family. Clearly Southern women, mothers, and wives, have lied to cover for family, but I doubt that's disproportionate to any other demographic, and perhaps not as prevalent as some I can think of.

My grandmother used to say don't talk about the family to others, but that was it and she only said that a few times in my life, so it's hardly "indoctrination." My mother taught me never to lie, even if she didn't practice it herself. (We won't go there. )

So I beg to differ from Mr. Yeager's sweeping conclusions about why Patsy did what she did, based in his biases and unsupported nonsense about Southern women. It's my personal opinion Patsy did lie and even murder to cover up for her family, but to blame that on a blanket of Southern cultural and/or religious upbringing is hardly more than pure balderdash. There could have been a thousand other influences and events in play, and no doubt were. Until he's shown me believable, scientific research or at least a reliable, credible source for that leap of faith in his imaginative speculations himself, I think Yeager's another self-promoting blowhard.

And so far, I think I'm more of an expert on this subject of Southern women than he is.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    It seems you were up half the night posting this information, KK. I thank you and all the other posters here for the time taken for all their posts. I never came across any information about Patsy Ramsey throwing a chair either; but after watching her and hearing her slapping her thigh in anger on a regular basis, while being interviewed by the Boulder detectives, I believe she could throw one!

As for Howard Stern. This is what I could do to him.
    Stern is a real slimeball, Elle. But I guess even slimeballs get love from some people.

I have no problem believing Patsy threw a chair; I just want to know if she actually did that or if Yeager is making this up or sharing gossip that got warped in the tellings.

We have no record of the questions he flat out claims he composed for LE to ask her. Perhaps he is unaware that those transcripts are now in the public domain?

If the guy is on the up and up, then fine: prove it, Yeager. With the inconsistencies in his stories, the lack of any actual references linking him to this case at all other than himself, and no discernible degrees or pedigreed employment in the professional fields he claims to have worked in, I'm saying my due diligence has turned up a con artist.

When anyone uses "I won't talk about that" and provides nothing else to back up their claims of associations to this case to further their financial promotions, it's disingenuous, as I see it. When I then cannot find anything in many hours of searching to back up their claims in such a long-running, most heavily documented murder case like this, I see red flags are all over the place.

Like I said, I may be wrong. I anxiously await the evidence to back up Yeager's claims.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    You know me, Chero. If something doesn't add up, I get out the calculator.

Some of his stories are not adding up. Yeager says in 1999 on Lucas's show that he was HIRED by the DA to do analysis. But reading the "reports" cynic posted, it appears very much like he VOLUNTEERED.

Yeager said on Stern's program and in the 1999 Lucas interview he saw the ACTUAL case files, unlike those he roundly criticizes for amateur speculation and theory. But then he says in his first 1997 "report/analysis" that he used the same news and media sources in the general public, and in the second "report/analysis" written in 1998 he says something quite different:

For example, his resumé repeatedly lists religious schools in work and education, so it appears to me he's far from unbiased in his work here. He says on Stern he doesn't want to "know" the subject so his opinion won't be influenced (convenient since he never met Patsy), but if all he's working from is the ransom note, he's hardly in a position to claim professionally his work is definitive. It can't even be called unbiased since his religious affiliations clearly spin in that direction.

Then there's another problem: Yeager's entire "analysis" is heavily based on his [with the opinions of unnamed others] interpretation of Patsy's Southern, religious, historical roots. Sorry, but I'm Southern bred back about 150 years and I call BS.
    KK, that last sentence made me laugh, and I call BS, too!

I agree with everything you posted, and your research confirms some that I did many years ago when the Seraph name first came up. IMHO, Yeager takes liberties with his "credentials," and his different versions of involvement with the Ramsey case don't add up.

Lightbulb

I agree with everything you posted, and your research confirms some that I did many years ago when the Seraph name first came up. IMHO, Yeager takes liberties with his "credentials," and his different versions of involvement with the Ramsey case don't add up.
    If you checked him out & he doesn't pass the smell test, he better cough up some references fast. Otherwise he's in the same pool of pondscum as Tracey, Smit, Lacy, & PERV Karr.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Here is Yeager's LinkedIn Profile:

Mr. Yeager began his education as a Criminal Behavior Analyst in 1988. He has extensive training in criminal psychology, forensic psychology, sex crimes investigation, and crime scene forensics / procedures and domestic terrorism analysis. Mr. Yeager also had advanced training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center from 2005 to 2008.

As a Criminal Behavior Analyst, Mr. Yeager has consulted on numerous criminal cases, including the first murder investigation of JonBenet Ramsey.

Since 1995 Mr. Yeager has trained over 100,000 local, state and federal law enforcement officers.

Mr. Yeager is a legal security expert who meets the Daubert standard in all 50 states.

Mr. Yeager’s research work on violence has been published in the:

• FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin
    • “Profiling Violent Crimes” by Dr. Ronald Holmes.

Mr. Yeager is a frequent expert with media outlets including a featured episode of Forensic Files.

Mr. Yeager has lectured at many higher education institutions throughout the U.S. such as Drexel and Howard universities. Mr. Yeager is an instructor for the Neumann University Criminal Justice Program.

In 2002, Mr. Yeager was given a presidential appointment to the U.S. Selective Service System and in 2004; he became a member of the FBIs' InfraGard program.

Mr. Yeager is also a Federal Law Enforcement trainer for the HIDTA and MAGLOCLEN programs.

Specialties

Legal expert, asset finding, investigation, Threat assessment and resolution, stalking, litigation support, absenteeism and lateness, security team training, emergency planning, human resources, school safety, and liability reduction.

Experience

Chief Instructor [Mataw-Guro Sifu]
    KUNTAO Martial Arts Club
    January 2011 – Present (1 year 11 months) FRANKLIN COMMONS 400 Franklin Ave. Suite 115 Phoenixville, PA 19460
    KUNTAO Martial Arts Club is a Unique Martial Arts Experience
    We teach KALI a martial art from the Philippine Islands and TRADITIONAL WING CHUN Kung fu.

Board Chairman
    SERAPH Inc
    Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Security and Investigations industry
    January 1999 – Present (13 years 11 months)
    SERAPH Investor Relations http://www.seraph.net/who-we-are

CEO
    SERAPH Inc
    Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Security and Investigations industry
    January 1999 – Present (13 years 11 months)
    Legal, Liability and Security Consulting & Training
    SERAPH is a specialized consulting and training firm. SERAPH provides LEGAL, LIABILITY and SECURITY problem solving for the Education, Business, Legal, Law Enforcement and Government communities.

President
    AD Multimedia
    January 1993 – January 2001 (8 years 1 month)

Publications

CRIMINAL ANALYST DECLARES BERNARD MADOFF SCANDAL WAS PREDICTABLE: FORENSIC PROFILING COULD HAVE PREVENTED LARGEST ALLEGED FINANCIAL FRAUD IN U.S. HISTORY
    SERAPH
    December 8, 2008
    Authors: Dale Y.

GANGS GROW IN SUBURBAN SCHOOLS
    SERAPH
    July 9, 2010

EXPERT SAYS THAT WORKPLACE SHOOTINGS ARE CAUSED BY POOR MANAGEMENT
    SERAPH
    July 13, 2010

Negative Behavior Youth Movements in the United States and their Effect on Domestic Terrorism
    SERAPH
    October 23, 2010
    Negative behavior youth movements come in various forms; Goths, Juggalos and the most recognizable, Straight Edge. They are not well known by the general public but their increasing involvement in violent crimes and domestic terrorism is a growing concern for law enforcement and Homeland Security.

50 MOST DANGEROUS COLLEGES
    SERAPH
    October 19, 2010
    Harvard and MIT may rack up academic accolades, but crime doesn’t look at SAT scores. From murder to burglary, among the 458 colleges and universities ranked by The Daily Beast, these were the 50 with the worst grades. http://tiny.cc/jxqpr

The “REAL” Story About WORKPLACE VIOLENCE in the U.S.
    www.seraph.net
    August 31, 2011
    Americans believe many myths about workplace crimes such as rape, sexual assault, robbery, assault, and workplace shootings. A new 15 year study by the U.S. Department of Justice [NCVS] indicates that while some workplace crimes have declined others have not.

Education

Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
    Crime Forensics
    2005 – 2008
    Activities and Societies: criminal psychology, forensic psychology, sex crimes investigation, and crime scene forensics / procedures and domestic terrorism analysis

UWC
    B.S. CE, Education
    1977 – 1980
    Activities and Societies: International Association of Crime Analysts
    International Association of Chiefs of Police
    FBI InfraGard
    Crime Prevention Coalition of America
    New Jersey Association of School Resource Officers
    Educational Information and Resource Center, NJ
    National Criminal Justice Association

Canyon College
    Masters, Applied Police Science / Forensic Psychology
    Currently enrolled

This used to be on the SERAPH website along with the reports that I posted earlier. This was removed a number of years ago along with the reports.

In 1997 our company © 1997, SERAPH Inc. was contacted by the Boulder Police Department to assist them in the investigation of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. We were asked to submit an analysis of the ransom note and in 1998 we were asked to write a psychological profile on Patsy Ramsey.

The website currently says that SERAPH was contacted not by the BPD, but rather the DA's office:
    Dale Yeager a criminal analyst, who worked for the Boulder District Attorney’s office in 1997 on the original murder investigation of JonBenet Ramsey, has released a book on bullying titled “3 Myths About Bullying”

That is consistent with what he says in the following interview as well as what he says during the Stern and Lucas interviews.
    (At 26:17 he addresses his role in the JonBenet case.)
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TalkFor...rtProfiler.mp3

Dale Yeager- International Forensic Psychology Expert/Profiler
    by Talk Forensics
    Sun, April 26, 2009

I agree. The only possible way to reconcile this, and I'm trying REALLY HARD to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, is that if he was working for Hunter, that Hunter didn't give him much to work with initially.
    As per what I said above, perhaps he was given progressive access to the case file.
    The comment that you referenced was made in the first "report" in 1997 so it leaves the possibility open that his access grew but I'm being very generous.

Then there's another problem: Yeager's entire "analysis" is heavily based on his [with the opinions of unnamed others] interpretation of Patsy's Southern, religious, historical roots. Sorry, but I'm Southern bred back about 150 years and I call BS. What he says may or may not be true of some Southern women, but it's far from a given. I've never known one Southern woman who preaches to lie and cover up for the family. Clearly Southern women, mothers, and wives, have lied to cover for family, but I doubt that's disproportionate to any other demographic, and perhaps not as prevalent as some I can think of.

My grandmother used to say don't talk about the family to others, but that was it and she only said that a few times in my life, so it's hardly "indoctrination." My mother taught me never to lie, even if she didn't practice it herself. (We won't go there. )

So I beg to differ from Mr. Yeager's sweeping conclusions about why Patsy did what she did, based in his biases and unsupported nonsense about Southern women. It's my personal opinion Patsy did lie and even murder to cover up for her family, but to blame that on a blanket of Southern cultural and/or religious upbringing is hardly more than pure balderdash. There could have been a thousand other influences and events in play, and no doubt were. Until he's shown me believable, scientific research or at least a reliable, credible source for that leap of faith in his imaginative speculations himself, I think Yeager's another self-promoting blowhard.

And so far, I think I'm more of an expert on this subject of Southern women than he is.
    LOL and ITA.

Here is a little more from that interview:
    Dale Yeager: ... let me clarify so that I can come back into the good graces of my friends who are southern women.
    There is a study that was done approximately 5 years ago by the US Justice Department. And the study was about women who commit violent acts. And in that study they looked at various subcultures in our society who produce an extraordinary amount of violent women. One of those subcultures - one of them - there were actually 21 that were studied - were southern women, women who came from a southern culture who specifically came from an upper-middle or upper income family. And when they looked at this they said that in these families, the majority of the time, not always, there's exceptions, the majority of the time, they are raised by their mothers to be pretentious and narcissistic.
    They are taught that the family is the most important thing in your life, and you will lie to protect them, you will make sure that you do whatever it takes to protect them from harm and danger - especially from loss of reputation. And the best example of this I can give is the woman in Texas who killed her daughter's competition in the cheerleading team - remember that case?"
    "That's a good example of the extreme that is parented into some of these women. And I said it in email to one of the angry listeners of the show. The day after I said most of these women will never act on this narcissism that they are reared under but those that have the emotional problems or the personality defect of narcissism sociopathic behavior will act out in a violent way.
    So I did not say that all southern women were sociopathic. I want to make that very, very clear. I do a lot of work down south - I don't want to have to be running from people."

LOL

If you checked him out & he doesn't pass the smell test, he better cough up some references fast. Otherwise he's in the same pool of pondscum as Tracey, Smit, Lacy, & PERV Karr.
    That is some pretty sketchy company you've thrown him in with, LOL.

SERAPH and Yeager are not mentioned in any of the main books on the case except for DOI.

Another really outlandish allegation was made that Patsy was a born-again Christian who had killed her daughter because she would be better off in heaven. Dale Yeager with a company called Seraph put such a claim in his report to Detective Ron Gosage.

Death of Innocence, Page 326

Well, I don't know that he's in the SAME pool of pondscum as Tracey, Smit, Lacy and Karr ... that is a DISTINCTIVE sewer of idiocy, corruption and perversion, and I don't believe Mr. Yeager is THAT bad!

All I'm saying is ... I don't think Mr. Yeager is as good as his puffed resume would suggest, and I certainly don't agree with a lot of his opinions regarding the ransom note. Whether Mr. Yeager was asked for, or volunteered, his analysis, it still doesn't mean he always knows what he's talking about.

Mr. Yeager received a Bachelors degree in Education, not in any kind of criminal profiling, linguistics, forensic psychology or any other related field. However, even more disquieting is that the school where he received his degree, United Wesleyan College was known as "a Bible college. Its curriculum is focused on preparing students to be pastors, missionaries and teachers." That's before the college was shut down in 1989 because of debt and low enrollment (only 106 students before closing). An education degree from a tiny and defunct Bible college doesn't exactly prepare a person for claiming expertise in forensic analysis. I feel the same way about Mr. Yeager's continuing Masters degree courses since 2009 at the online for-profit school called "Canyon College." It's not the same as getting undergraduate and advanced degrees from accredited, major universities with excellent reputations and applicable course work.
    Last edited by Cherokee; November 5, 2012, 10:47 pm at Mon Nov 5 22:47:44 UTC 2012.