Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    ...First, KK - that is the best I have seen Patsy look in a long time...I think it should be larger than life and hung just inside the meeting hall, so we see it at every SSF meeting....
    PS I asked Patsy if she'd like her picture hung outside the meeting hall; she said she'd prefer it to be hung at our basement headquarters. In fact she said she'd be happy to do the job herself, as she has some left-over cord to use and likes to stage things herself.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    While I was at my Small Southern Faction meeting today, I ran into someone else looking for cynic, too. There's a $118,000 reward if y'all find him.

The ghost of Christmas past???

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    The ghost of Christmas past???
    Ha ha! Boy, ain't that the truth.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Ha ha! Boy, ain't that the truth.
    I wanted you to ask me what the dickens I was talking about.

I wanted you to ask me what the dickens I was talking about.
    Sorry, I thought you knew that the standard English translation for the Southern colloquialism "Boy, ain't that the truth?" is "What the heck are you talking about?"
    Last edited by koldkase; November 10, 2012, 1:12 am at Sat Nov 10 1:12:02 UTC 2012.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Sorry, I thought you knew that the standard English translation for the Southern colloquium "Boy, ain't that the truth?" is "What the heck are you talking about?"
    Hey KK,
    While that may be true, and I’m certainly getting an education in the ways of the South, (especially Southern violence,) that wasn’t what I was getting at.
    I was just going for the wordplay between dickens / Charles Dickens in reference to the ghost of Christmas past.

Hey KK,
    While that may be true, and I’m certainly getting an education in the ways of the South, (especially Southern violence,) that wasn’t what I was getting at.
    I was just going for the wordplay between dickens / Charles Dickens in reference to the ghost of Christmas past.
    Oh...really? I've heard that phrase so many times, but I never actually even related it to Charles Dickens. Ha. How interesting.

Even more interesting is that you're beginning to sound like my husband: he expects me to read his mind, as well....

That's when he gets this face:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Did you create this face with paintbox KK?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Did you create this face with paintbox KK?
    OH no, this is how I look when I get angry, Elle. Remember, I'm a member of the Small Southern Faction; certified by some research, somewhere, by someone.

I did go get my hair colored today...don't you just hate all that gray? I think this brings out the red in my eyes more. What do you think?

I don't know. Let me take the duct tape off of hubbie's mouth and see what he thinks.

But I have heard it can be done with a free online Irfanview program and the MS Paint program.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Oh...really? I've heard that phrase so many times, but I never actually even related it to Charles Dickens. Ha. How interesting.

Even more interesting is that you're beginning to sound like my husband: he expects me to read his mind, as well....

That's when he gets this face:

Let me guess, shortly after he sees that face do you also give him a fruit basket?

Let me guess, shortly after he sees that face do you also give him a fruit basket?
    Now, now. Don't be getting jealous!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Default Profiler discusses JBR case

Hey guys--I don't recall if I ever posted this link before so forgive me if this is a repeat. A profiler that worked with Steve Thomas on the Ramsey case talks to Howard Stern. The JBR part comes about three minutes in if you want to skip ahead:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjLR0rW8r-s