Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Hey guys--I don't recall if I ever posted this link before so forgive me if this is a repeat. A profiler that worked with Steve Thomas on the Ramsey case talks to Howard Stern. The JBR part comes about three minutes in if you want to skip ahead:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjLR0rW8r-s
    Thanks Bob! How the heck are you?
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I'm fine, Moab! What did you think of what the profiler said? He really nailed Patsy.

Thank you so much for that link. That interview is new to me. It is going to take a break in Fort Knox to get me to believe anything other than PDI.
    Last edited by Cherokee; September 1, 2013, 3:31 pm at Sun Sep 1 15:31:56 UTC 2013. Reason: no edit, just moved posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    On the Seraph website, Yeager states he is an "instructor" at Neumann University, a Catholic university. Following the link he provides, this is his instruction there:

http://www.seraph.net/tag/neumann-university/

Okay, I'm striking out, as far as finding an actual source other than Yeager/Seraph that he went anywhere near this case at the behest of Hunter or Boulder LE. That doesn't mean he didn't, just that I can't find it tonight.

So I'll just quote Yeager himself in one of his online marketing blurbs--and he does seem to have some business as a speaker for school programs on bullying, safety, etc.: in a lecture he says he gave on fraud in business, he states they must do due diligence and question the source. I totally agree, so that's all I'm doing here.
    Just now found your posts on Mr. Yeager and his analysis Koldkase. Bummer. I am so new to FFJ that I didn't realize his work had already been vetted here.

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    Just now found your posts on Mr. Yeager and his analysis Koldkase. Bummer. I am so new to FFJ that I didn't realize his work had already been vetted here.
    There's always room for everyone BOESP to post their opinions whether it has been repeated or not! Not to worry! The more, the merrier! I think that's what they say! Doesn't this prove you are dedicated?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Thank you so much for that link. That interview is new to me. It is going to take a break in Fort Knox to get me to believe anything other than PDI.
    I can't believe it was anyone else other than Patsy too, BOESP!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    There's always room for everyone BOESP to post their opinions whether it has been repeated or not! Not to worry! The more, the merrier! I think that's what they say! Doesn't this prove you are dedicated?
    Thank you Elle. I appreciate your kind words.

I would genuinely love to see all the case files. I don't care if it is 40,000+ pages.

This case caught my eye one night while watching the national nightly news. I haven't lost interest since that night in 1996.

Thank you Elle. I appreciate your kind words.

I would genuinely love to see all the case files. I don't care if it is 40,000+ pages.

This case caught my eye one night while watching the national nightly news. I haven't lost interest since that night in 1996.
    No doubt, BOESP, like the rest of the younger ones here, you probably have the energy to go through all the case files! I am amazed at the amount of technical knowledge which has been posted on FFJ over the years on the JonBenét case. I do feel Patsy has already paid for her crime by dying at a young age. This does give me some peace of mind, but her young daughter never got the chance to grow up, and this is the sad part!
    It is good we have you here!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    No doubt, BOESP, like the rest of the younger ones here, you probably have the energy to go through all the case files! I am amazed at the amount of technical knowledge which has been posted on FFJ over the years on the JonBenét case. I do feel Patsy has already paid for her crime by dying at a young age. This does give me some peace of mind, but her young daughter never got the chance to grow up, and this is the sad part!
    It is good we have you here!
    Elle, if Patsy did this, she may be paying for an eternity, although I would imagine she must have begged God to forgive her many times since JonBenet's murder.

Personally, I don't think either parent committed the acts that killed JonBenet, so their personal consciences were clear. I believe that they were both protecting Burke, and I believe that he DID commit the murder and also the molestation. But I know others believe a different scenario.

Hope you are well and staying warm and dry!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Elle, if Patsy did this, she may be paying for an eternity, although I would imagine she must have begged God to forgive her many times since JonBenet's murder.

Personally, I don't think either parent committed the acts that killed JonBenet, so their personal consciences were clear. I believe that they were both protecting Burke, and I believe that he DID commit the murder and also the molestation. But I know others believe a different scenario.

I agree with you. As we know, it has come out that the Grand Jury had wanted to indict the parents from the beginning, and it was the DA who refused to allow it. Their indictment was going to be for "child abuse leading to death", not murder per se. Someone on the GJ made a comment that they felt the parents could have "done more" to prevent this horrible situation. Of course, people will take different meanings from all of this, but the way I see it is the GJ felt the parents knew there was ongoing sexual abuse of JB by her brother(s) and did not intervene enough to stop it- they failed to protect their daughter from their son(s).
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs up I So Adore You!

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Hey guys--I don't recall if I ever posted this link before so forgive me if this is a repeat. A profiler that worked with Steve Thomas on the Ramsey case talks to Howard Stern. The JBR part comes about three minutes in if you want to skip ahead:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjLR0rW8r-s
    Well now...did we know that Karr was in the files as far back as the 90's?! That it only takes Patsy three questions before she throws a chair?! I would have paid good money to see that! Drama Mama of Bob's Dreams, LOL!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post

heymom,

I felt Patsy was in a rage because of a soiled bed, and in a rage threw Jonbenét against the toilet or bathtub. It is difficult for me to believe more precautions weren't taken to protect JonBenét from sex play by Burke. This doesn't make sense to me at all. If Patsy was hell bent on having JonBenét become Miss America why wasn't this little girl given better protection by both her parents?

I had sons not daughters, but I think most parents would safeguard their young daughters from any sexual interference with a little six year old girl.
    There's so much more about this JonBenét Ramsey case we'll never know!(?).

As for our Canadian weather, heymom, it's hot and cold, but better than the snow.
    Just my opinion.