Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Glad to see I'm in good company. Now to figure out why any woman would be interested in him (money aside). Phewwww ... yuck ... there's not enough money ... oh, never mind.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    I find a lot of good discussion on this board and want to thank all who post here. I'm not ready to give up. I think justice will be done, one way or another.

I'm a PDI but did not come to the conclusion quickly (it took 17 years) but I am still undecided on two things:

1. The events that precipitated what happened.
    2. When did John become involved.

I know I'm in the minority here but I don't see John Ramsey being the type to molest little girls (I could be wrong). I see him as a womanizer incapable of maintaining a faithful relationship with an adult woman. Aw, shoot, he's a philanderer plain and simple.
    Exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    I don't think you're in the minority about that at all. That is exactly how I see John Ramsey.

IMHO, most posters here believe any molestation of JBR was probably coming from Burke, not John.

We all have our different opinions, and that's what makes for good discussion.
    You are so right Chero.

JMO

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    Glad to see I'm in good company. Now to figure out why any woman would be interested in him (money aside). Phewwww ... yuck ... there's not enough money ... oh, never mind.
    I'm not taking anyone off the table for any of the abuse and violence enacted on JonBenet.

I know what I think logically, from the evidence we know, from life experience, from statistics, etc.

But this case has shot me in the foot time and time again with logic. Sometimes it's downright diabolical the way what seems reasonably logical flies out the window and the irrational takes over like a drunken buffoon on a unicycle.

I've gone from thinking I'm becoming paranoid with all the conspiracy theories I have pondered...right up to the present where we now know it's worse than I imagined.

So I hang my hat on a few things only: whoever was abusing JonBenet was doing so before the night she was murdered; all the evidence leads to the Ramseys for every element of the prior abuse and attack on Dec. 25/26; and the Ramseys have lied, denied the truth, obstructed the investigation, and obscured every piece of evidence in this case, even to this day.

That's all I got beyond a reasonable doubt.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Yeah--I'd have paid good money to see Miss Patsy during the chair hurling incident.

Did you all notice how Robin gasped when Dale said Patsy did it? That's how brain-washed the public has become over this case.
    BobC, I'm not sure I'm buying what Dale Yeager is selling.

Of course I have no problem with his opinions about the Ramseys being guilty, etc.

But I can find no reference to any LE asking Patsy a question about being forgiven by god and making her mad enough to throw a chair. I could be missing it, but I've been looking and so far, it has escaped me.

Also, Yeager is very cagey in his answers about his resumé. He dodges direct questions and phrases his answers in such a way that it may sound much more impressive than it actually is.

Earlier on the thread I posted some online credentials listed for him and they're not what he's presenting to Howard Stern.

I may be wrong, but his stories aren't panning out so far for me.

But I'd pay to see Patsy throw a chair myself. Even if she was throwing it at me.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    This used to be on the SERAPH website along with the reports that I posted earlier. This was removed a number of years ago along with the reports.

In 1997 our company © 1997, SERAPH Inc. was contacted by the Boulder Police Department to assist them in the investigation of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. We were asked to submit an analysis of the ransom note and in 1998 we were asked to write a psychological profile on Patsy Ramsey.

The website currently says that SERAPH was contacted not by the BPD, but rather the DA's office:
    Dale Yeager a criminal analyst, who worked for the Boulder District Attorney’s office in 1997 on the original murder investigation of JonBenet Ramsey, has released a book on bullying titled “3 Myths About Bullying”

That is consistent with what he says in the following interview as well as what he says during the Stern and Lucas interviews.
    (At 26:17 he addresses his role in the JonBenet case.)
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TalkFor...rtProfiler.mp3

Dale Yeager- International Forensic Psychology Expert/Profiler
    by Talk Forensics
    Sun, April 26, 2009
    But Yeager told Stern he worked FOR/WITH Steve Thomas, didn't he? That was about as far from the DA's Office as he could have gotten.

Also, Yeager's statements on Stern's show about Karr being cleared back in the '90s is off by at least 2 years, as Karr wasn't on the BPD's radar until 2001 when that other child murder groupie, Wendy somebody or other, baited Karr and then turned him in on this case. Yeager even uses the pronoun "we" as if he was on the "team" he claims cleared Karr then.

I'm sorry, but to me Yeager still looks like one of those fantasists who takes information and weaves himself into a story he wants everyone to believe. He's trying to sell a book he self-published, as well.

I've seen quite a few of those in this case.

http://www.examiner.com/article/expe...r-mother-patsy

Expert criminal profiler says JonBenet Ramsey was killed by her mother Patsy

A profiler who worked the JonBenet Ramsey case appeared on Monday's Howard Stern Show.

Liz BrownHoward Stern
    Examiner

August 6, 2012
    Dale Yeager, an expert criminal profiler who worked on the JonBenet Ramsey case, appeared on Monday morning's Howard Stern Show, where he revealed his personal opinion on the decades old child murder investigation.

Yeager appeared on the Stern Show to provide psychological profiles of some of the staffers, but spoke for several minutes about the JonBenet Ramsey case while explaining his qualifications. Yeager said that law enforcement officials investigating the case consulted with him twice, first asking him to write an analysis of the ransom note for "religious themes," and later to write a series of provocative interview questions designed to enrage Patsy Ramsey into inadvertently revealing potentially incriminating information.

“I wrote an analysis of the ransom note for religious themes for the DEA," said Yeager. "And then they asked me a year later to write a psych profile on Patsy—which she did not like...With Patsy, the goal was to write questions that made her angry, because when you’re angry you blurt things out...I’m going to be very candid today, but it’s an open murder investigation, so please understand Howard, there are some things I can’t talk about…In my personal opinion, the evidence is very clear that Patsy killed her daughter. That’s my opinion…I worked on the case.”

[snip]
    Here is what the Ramseys said about Seraph and Yeager in their book--which he fairly beamed in audio about it on Stern's show, as I perceived it:

Death of Innocence, p.326

Another really outlandish allegation was made that Patsy was a born-again Christian who had killed her daughter because she would be better off in heaven. Dale Yeager with a company called Seraph put such a claim in his report to Detective Ron Gosage.
    Someone needs to ask Ron Gosage or Steve Thomas what kind of employment he actually had in this case, and if he ever saw the case file. Considering Yeager himself said when he first appeared promoting himself as some kind of case expert he only had the same media reports the general public had to write his "analysis" of the ransom note, it appears to me that, like many fantasists, he has trouble keeping up with his own lies.

Okay, I'm transcribing Yeager's dialogue with Stern about working for Thomas. See the next post.
    Last edited by koldkase; September 23, 2013, 7:19 pm at Mon Sep 23 19:19:49 UTC 2013.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Yeager clearly states to Stern that HE WORKED FOR THOMAS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjLR0...eature=related

Around minute 6 questions and answers begin where Yeager states Patsy killed JonBenet because she was "losing control of her daughter." Stern responds, "That's your opinion." and Yeager says:

"Yes, that's my opinion. Yes. And the opinion of the original team that worked on it. Steve Thomas wrote a...great book about that case...he was the chief detective...I mean, I worked for him."
    Ha! That's about as far from the DA's Office as anyone could possibly get at the time.

If Yeager is a "subject matter expert" in this case, that makes us the dang Grand Pooh-Bahs of Ramsey Upper Butt-crack.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Yeager clearly states to Stern that HE WORKED FOR THOMAS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjLR0...eature=related

Around minute 6 questions and answers begin where Yeager states Patsy killed JonBenet because she was "losing control of her daughter." Stern responds, "That's your opinion." and Yeager says:

Ha! That's about as far from the DA's Office as anyone could possibly get at the time.

If Yeager is a "subject matter expert" in this case, that makes us the dang Grand Pooh-Bahs of Ramsey Upper Butt-crack.

BBM: OMG, I guess I've been called worse today. So, I consider that a compliment, I guess.....LOLOLOL

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.