Jim Kolar – 45 minute video discussing the JonBenet Ramsey Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Dec 3, 2012.

1. cynic

cynic Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
  2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It's a great lecture, with some really clear, color slides of the train track matched to the injuries on the child's back--which I happened to have copied. I'll put those up when I get a chance.

Thanks, cynic.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
  3. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

Hello everyone! Thank you cynic for getting us another 'subject' to talk about....

KoldKase, as usual, you're right on the spot:)...looking forward to see your copy....thank you!!!!!

4. cynic

cynic Member

Hey OpenMind4U, nice to see you at FFJ, another member of the growing. "dual citizenship," WS/FFJ crowd.
    :D

5. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

Thank you cynic! It's a privilege to be among you, guys! I was waiting for this moment for looooong time:)....

6. koldkase

It's good to see you here. I wish all our new members would join in. The old gang is in need of some new victims...I mean, pyrates! :pirate:

I hope someone was able to copy the video. I've been so busy, I did all I could to get these screen captures. Things in this case have a tendency to disappear quickly sometimes, so I've learned the hard way to nail down what I can as soon as I see it, if possible. Otherwise, one risks being called a liar. Been there, done that.:yes:

I put the pics I snagged into our case library here: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10191

If you want to discuss some on this thread, just copy them to your post by right clicking on the photo and then "copy url." Click on that "photo" in the tool bar above your posting box and paste that url into the drop box that appears. That's all you have to do.

If you want to do your own photo-shop or paint programs for experiments and share, we love that kind of thing!

I find these pics really helpful, especially in color like this.

:curtsey:

7. cynic

cynic Member

Done, the new link in the first post is from my video channel at YouTube which should put an end to the disappearing act.

8. koldkase

Woohoo!

Cynic, YOU DA BOMB!

:floor:

I really enjoyed watching this. I love being able to see Kolar's mannerisms, face, etc., to put with his voice. I kept trying to imagine him in uniform, giving me the "you're under arrest" look. I bet he has krypton eyes when he gets really serious.

P.S. Thanks to our wonderful mod, Chero, for fixing our broken links! You da FRUIT BOMB! :takeabow:

9. cynic

cynic Member

Once again, I’m detecting a thinly veiled threat there, especially since you are widely known as DA BOMBER. :rolling:

10. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you so much cynic for the time taken to post this video. Chief Kolar appears to be almost on the shy side, and it is obvious he was a bit nervous going through this session. To me he appears to be a very honest person and his belief in what he believes happened in the JonBenét case does come through. He wasn't overpowering while explaining why he wrote the book.

The explanation of the marks on JonBenét's back intrigued me. If an angry session with Burke was going on between him and JonBenét in the basement, and he was in full control, it would have been easy for him to pick up part of the track and jab it into her back. I quite believe this is what happened, as opposed to the stun gun theory.

I could hear Chief Kolar speaking clearly, but could not hear the questions being asked by the audience.

I feel Chief Kolar in a way has given all of us some closure in this case. I have never believed in the intruder theory. Quite frankly it would be beneath John Ramsey's dignity to take his suit off and go through this basement window. It didn't happen! Why would he need to even try with extra keys of his home being with neighbours and whomever? This scenario doesn't fit in with John Ramsey's normal demeanor.

Just my opinion, of course!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
  11. koldkase

It's certainly a well-known fact that I've bombed plenty.

But you need not worry, cynic, as you have made yourself indispensable around here and I'd be walked off the plank in 10 seconds flat if I even hurt your feelings.

Speaking of which...I do have something I'm working on, and as per usual I don't have the photo-shop skills or programming I need. Any help would be tremendous!

I'm trying to compare the marks on the victim's back which Kolar used for his "overlay" with the train tracks to the similar marks from her leg, which we've seen for years in a modeling photo of her. I know some don't think they look the same, but I think they're so closely aligned it's too much coincidence.

Then again, I've become a cynic myself by now.

Anyway, see what you think: can we do a "to scale" match up of all these? We do have the autopsy photo with the scale, so there's that. I tried to use it when I made the comparison of the back marks and the leg marks myself some time ago, but all I could do is lay a measure against my monitor for a general measurement. Yes, I'm that ill-equipped when doing these kinds of things.

But maybe this will represent the idea, even though it's not ideal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

A FRUIT BOMB?!!

What the banana is that?!!!

Methinks I've been insulted. :viking:

13. koldkase

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Oh, THAT! A tisket a tasket, a Ramsey fruit bomb basket ... I have no excuse. I'm a pitiful shell of my former self. Sixteen years of combatting Ramsey lies and the evil axis of Hunter, Lacy, Smit, Wood and Tracey has rendered my brain to mush. I am fit for nothing but making pot holders.

No, not THAT kind of pot! :rs: Sheesh, this isn't Boulder!

15. Elle

Elle Member

Koldkase,

In the photo you have produced with JonBenét sitting with feet crossed. Left leg, the two marks are not the same colour as those produced by other photos I've seen. The bottom one could almost pass for a freckle (?).

16. heymom

heymom Member

Wow! Thanks!

Thanks for this video! Watching it now!

Sixteen years ...

The presentation was great, and ended with the train track matching up PERFECTLY with the marks on JonBenet's back. Kolar then mentioned that there were sections of this track on the floor of Burke's bedroom as well as the floor of the train room and the train table itself. He mentioned that the poking and stabbing from the train track was done while JonBenet was still alive, and asked, "Who would have done something like that?" Leaving the audience to surmise that it probably wasn't Patsy who stabbed JonBenet with that train track piece...

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  17. koldkase

Ridiculous, isn't it? I could have two doctorates in the time I've spent on this case. That pretty much qualifies me as a true dumbazz. :curtsey:

OH, just noticed your edit.

Here's the thing: if the "marks" on JB's leg (seen in a modeling photo from a shoot in 1996, I believe) in fact matched those on her body at the time of her death, what are the odds she had chronic vaginal trauma AND was jabbed with train tracks from Burke's toys, yet an intruder did the actual murder?

I don't see how anyone can make that argument with a straight face.

So that's why I've been working on those "leg bruises" in her modeling photo.

18. heymom

heymom Member

That would show that Burke had jabbed her at least once before, which would point to him having done it to her as she lay unconscious, probably in the basement, after being bashed over the head. Maybe the vaginal trauma happened then, too, or maybe before the blow to the head. But I think the same person that poked JonBenet with the train track committed her vaginal abuse.

19. koldkase

You have to remember, Elle, those photos are from screen captures long ago created by ACandyRose and others from photos taken in 1996. Computers weren't as advanced as they are now, nor digital photography, so the originals weren't the high definition quality we have now.

Then they've been copied and enlarged and rotated...so they've lost a lot of the original definition of color through those processes, as well.

I was just complaining today that I wish we had better quality to work from, but we don't, so we make do.

Here's a modeling photo, which I can't even find the one I worked from so many years ago it's on a floppy disk, and this one isn't clear at all but it is online, so.... It is the same shot, just many copies later, from which I enlarged and then cropped the "marks" on the leg to compare with the much more clear autopsy photos:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  20. cynic

cynic Member

Here are a series of comparisons between the marks on JonBenet’s back, Smit’s Air Taser, Kolar's Air Taser, and Kolar’s train track.

Here I’ve digitally copied and shifted the photo evidence ruler in order that everyone can measure the span between the marks on the back of JonBenet and see the alignment with the track.
    [​IMG]

In the following I introduced the Air Taser and a measurement of the prongs. The difference is obvious and measures 5-6 millimeters.
    [​IMG]

In the next picture I copied and pasted the prongs from the Air Taser and placed them up against the marks on JBR’s back – the misalignment is easy to see.
    [​IMG]

This picture is identical to the one above except that I’ve removed the Air Taser and left the prongs.
    [​IMG]

The next picture introduces the Kolar’s Air Taser as seen in his PowerPoint. It is identical to the one that Smit was displaying in his PowerPoint other than the color of the housing is different.
    [​IMG]

This has only the prongs from Kolar’s Air Taser near the marks on Jonbenet’s back.
    Also in the picture are the prongs from Smit’s Air Taser and Kolar’s train track
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice