Steve settled for nothing ?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Freebird, May 5, 2002.

1. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Say it ain't so.........

Looks like Patsys gonna live after all, according to her bestest friend Jams.

Why, oh, why does this feel like just more staging in this whole frikkin charade of a case.

I mean it was sure convenient for Pats to be in a life and death drama while sueing ST ....and now that its been settled shes gonna be just fine.....guess the thought of re-decorating yet another house with the money they ripped from the publishers was enough to put the bloom back in ole pats cheeks.

unfreakinbelievable.........scuse me ,but I'm angry, and a bit tipsy, I might regret saying this in the morning but for now I'm to PO'd to care........so tired of them getting away with murder.

2. MJenn

MJenn Member

We do not now nor will we ever likely know WHAT amount of money the Rams settled for in this suit. In fact, it's not even actually settled yet, as of the last reports. The Rams never would have gotten that suit into court, and they never would have let it go to court anyway. They could have taken a dollar and left Wood to sneer how they'd won...with a little help from their shills....

Don't sweat it. It didn't cost Steve a nickel.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I have heard the same--that Patsy is not as bad off as we have been led to believe. I am very happy she's going to be okay.

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I'm not.....I'm not happy at all........I'm very p*ssed and this is like the last straw........

This woman has been able to enjoy her life....build her houses..... she's been surrounded and fawned over for years now by stoopid peasant people who send her gifts and refuse to hold her accountable for what she has failed to do for her child........like not helping the police in their investigation of the murder of her baby!!!!! What the h*ll kind of mother does that?

Certainly not the kind like BVD who gets raked across the coals for her immorality...........yet she doesn't and did not care what happened to HER she was focused on her child like any decent mother is......

I know I'm being mean spiited but I'm so tired of knowing a baby girl was brutalized and lost her life in the process and NO ONE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE..... and some are making their fortunes..... and their childrens fortunes...... and their lawyers fortunes off this baby girl......... and gloating over it.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I've pretty much

given up on trying to figure out the status of Patsy's cancer(s), because no one in those quarters has been forthcoming about particulars - not with the first (alleged) Stage IV ovarian cancer, and not in this recurrance (which would still be Stage IV if it is indeed a recurrance). The explanations did not make sense the first time around, and they are not making sense the second time around. Let's see, she's had something like four chemo treatments, and she is cured? Another miracle for Pats? I don't think so.

There have been so many lies told by them and their henchwoman at the bog, I no longer believe anything any of them say. And, I no longer care, one way or the other. If the Ramseys dropped off the face of the earth tomorrow, I wouldn't care. They are so yesterday. They will get theirs (whatever that may be) in the end, though, I'm not worried.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Freebird you bring up a great point.

Patsy the drama mama...all of a sudden is just fine and dandy. She is truly the most vile thing on earth. Cancer on the liver? No problem. Patsy has God on her side. Even though she killed JonBenet God still steps in.

Also isn't it nice to know that when you murder your child you can still have twisted groupies send you gifts? A lovely painting. How thoughtful.

Hey next time swampthing wants to suck up to Patsy perhaps she can pick up a John Wayne Gacy original. Granted Patsy only had one dead child in her basement but still.......

MJenn good point as well. I haven't heard anything about a final settlement. I know nothing about these types of settlements however in Insurance settlements it takes a long time for all the paper work to go through.

Steve Thomas deserves a life minus the Ramseys. He did the right thing for him. I back him 100 percent.

If the Ramseys wanted to prove their innocence then they would not have settled. Plain and simple.

Funny haven't heard swampthing and hir 486 personalities brag about how much money the killer(s) got and from whom....hmmm wonder why... If anyone knows feel free to speak up. I haven't heard a thing. In fact the silence of the killers and their groupies is quite deafening

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2002
  7. Watching You

The silence is

blowing out my eardrums, LOL. Hirself has pretty much consumed herself with her control issues. Granted, most of her three or four legitimate posters on the JBR forum were at the bottom end of the IQ pool, but what does it tell you when even they have left in disgust?

One of the funniest things I've seen in a while was the thread jammy sue started about Steve Thomas and Silence. I waited for days for someone to comment on her lone opening post, but alas, no one has. Her thread on silence is silent. Imagine that.

I do predict, though, that one of her aliases will now post something on that thread. I'm a prophet.

8. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Our very own Miss Cleo

Tell me WY will ST ever get a divorce and come looking for me....unable to restrain himself any longer from my wit, charm and the sexy bod that I used to have....... Tell me what you see........

9. MJenn

MJenn Member

I want Patsy to live a long, long life. She has to wake up day after day, having to remember that night, all the lies she has to keep up with, that she must constantly be on guard and never let the truth out, even through all the meds. She has to think everyday about how she blasphemes her child's memory with all her lies and betrayals. Let her see how her evil deeds will follow her decendents for generations to come who will never be free from the whispers, the questions.

Patsy is Miss Haversham, frozen forever in that bitter night, red jacket on, makeup in place, surrounded by cobwebs and JonBenet's corpse and ransom notes floating in and out of her nightmares.

Justice comes in ways we cannot imagine. Patsy and John haven't gotten away with anything. They will be surrounded by vampires like themselves for the rest of their lives. Their legacy is deceit and murder. For this they will always be remembered, like Lizzie Borden, like O J Simpson, like Jack the Ripper. They're in the books, and they can sue until they drop dead, but most people will always believe they are culpable in the violent sexual abuse and murder of their small child.

They had a choice: do right by JonBenet and witness for her, or lie and coverup for her murderer. They foolishly chose the latter, thinking they could bury JonBenet and that night forever. WRONG.

10. Watching You

Freebird

I have meditated upon your request and have come to this conclusion. If Steve ever leaves his wife for any other woman, I predict that woman will be you. After me.

11. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

no way

I don't know how someone with a positive biopsy for cancer in the liver could know this soon that they were going to be fine.

Unless a wedge was removed and there were clear margins, but if that cancer was identified as a metastisis there would still be trouble ahead.

Something tells me I haven't heard the whole story here.

12. Tricia

MJenn as usual fantastic post. Great to see you here :)

Texan I think you are right. When it comes to the Ramseys we never get the full story. NEVER.

Cancer on the liver, no matter what kind it is, is always extremly serious. It doesn't get zapped after a few chemo treatments.

More to the story I am sure.

Please remember it is impossible for the Ramseys to tell the truth as they have proven time and time again.

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

WY

I tell ya I had my doubts about you being a seeer and all.......but you've made a believer outta me............

Why, of course he would have to be drawn to our adoration of him, ......and since Angel has a drinking problem.........and you really don't want him for longer than day or 2, looks like I'm gonna win by default. YES! I'm feeling better already ........
    I love this place.

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

What?

More to the story, Tricia? You mean we shouldn't/couldn't/can't accept anything "they" say at face value? Hmm, I wonder why.

Patsy's probably just gettin' another face lift, trying to disguise it as a bad liver....

15. Gecko

Gecko Member

Texan

I am with ya on this.Have never seen liver mets from any ca. live long.Patient, with liver mets,that is.Often mets to bone and brain come along sooner or later.

16. Thor

Thor Active Member

Yep, when I read this today, that is the first thing I thought of. How conveeeeeeenient. It just makes me wonder all over again about the validity of the "stage 4 ovarian cancer" claim in the first place. I didn't think people survived that at all, once it hit that stage. I know WY has talked about all of this before. And now she is miraculously cured once it hits the liver??? And so fast??? What the hell is going on?

17. Tricia

Thor what is going on is this...

Patsy is sick therefore they had to settle. Patsy couldn't go through a trial, even to clear her name, because the cancer returned. Perfect timing don't you think? JMHO.

I have no doubt Patsy had ovarian cancer. As to what stage who knows???

I also have no doubt that perhaps the cancer did return in some form.

I agree with the posters about cancer metastasizing to the liver.

I am not a doctor. However I am going to boldly suggest that if Patsy's stage 4 ovarian cancer did spread to her liver then Patsy is not long for this world. It doesn't disappear after a few chemo treatments. It is VERY DEADLY at this stage. So I have been told by an expert.

If Patsy does continue to live a long life then I would suggest to you all that she is lying. Something she does well. That's not to say her cancer didn't return. That's not to say her cancer wasn't zapped by chemo. What I am saying is this:

Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer has a very slim survival rate. I challenge anyone to find someone who has lived as long as Patsy has with this type of cancer. I will even give this one to Patsy. Let's say she survived stage 4 Ovarian Cancer.

But then to have stage 4 spread to her liver and be clear of it after a few treatments??????

No way.

Either she is sicker than she is letting on or she is lying. Plain and simple.

Don't need to be a doctor to figure that one out.

Tricia

18. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

What goes around comes around

The Gilda Radner story was on TV last week. Interesting that Patsy's "score" on her test is exactly the same number as Gilda's when her test was read wrong (at least according to those who proclaim to be in the know.)

Personally, I hope Patsy is cured because I wouldn't wish liver cancer on anyone.

The truth will eventually prevail in this case and when it does Patsy will be vindicated or not. IMHO she deserves to be here for that vindication or for the ultimate punishment if she is guilty. The Supreme Judge already knows who killed JonBenét and that is what truly matters, much as we would all like to know what really happened that night.

19. Thor

Thor Active Member

Well said Tricia & JR. I, too, have no doubt the woman had ovarian cancer. I have often wondered about the "stage 4" part of it. And then we hear from Limpy that it has returned and was found on the liver. And a mere 4 or 5 months later that chemo just zapped all cancer away. Yes, someone possibly is lying.

I watched the Gilda Radner movie the other night and remember very well when she contracted ovarian cancer. I have not had a personal experience with ovarian cancer but with all I've read and heard, stage 4 especially is fatal. Someone on a forum once said they spoke with a doctor about this and was told that no way could someone survive "stage 4". Now we have this. It just seems unreal to me and I agree with Freebird here. I'm tired of being bamboozled. But then, JR, in your wisdom, you are right. God knows who killed JB. Patsy herself said that on LKL.

20. Harley

Harley Member

Liver Cancer

Last year my brother was operated on for Metasticied Liver Cancer (from colon cancer). At the time the Dr. told him that if they were unable to operate on his liver (spots too far apart, whatever), they would do chemotherapy but that would probably only prolong his life for a couple of months, that the chance for a cure were very slim. In fact when they did do surgery they said that if at any time they encountered any more cancer they would just quit and close him up because it would not do any good to continue. Well thankfully they were able to remove the spots on his liver and he has been cancer free for a year as of the beginning of this month. He undergoes complete body scans every 3 mos. to make sure they cancer has not spread to his lungs, bones or in the liver again. My point, and I do have one, is that if Patsy indeed did have metastized liver cancer and it was cured with just chemo treatments she has indeed been miraculously cured again. I am not saying it could not happen but it would be a rare occurrence.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice