Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default New JonBenet radio show with Jim Kolar - Sunday, December 23, 2012, 8 pm EST!

THIS SUNDAY DECEMBER 23RD IT IS TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO'S JONBENET RAMSEY SPECIAL. POLICE CHIEF JAMES KOLAR WILL JOIN US
    ALONG WITH OTHER SUPRISE GUESTS. THIS SUNDAY 8 PM EASTERN. TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO.

LISTEN RIGHT HERE

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAKE THIS POST AND PUT IT ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET.

THANK YOU

tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Tricia wants me to let y'all know Steve Thomas is going to be on her show tonight.

She's unable to post right now.

Oh, did I mention...

STEVE THOMAS
    IS GOING TO BE ON
    TRICIA'S SHOW TONIGHT?!!!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I'm sorry KK. I can't hear you. WHAT DID YOU SAY???????

Sure hope I can listen in. We have company coming. Would it be rude to go hide in a closet with my laptop while they are all here????

Thanks for posting this. KK It's 5:24 pm here in my part of Canada right now, across the river from Buffalo. U.S.A. I checked a few posts back. I see it's 8:00 pm. I can always listen to the recording later. Wherever you are, do you have the same time as me?

Good grief! Your post is stating 6:50 pm 23rd Dec.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    I'm sorry KK. I can't hear you. WHAT DID YOU SAY???????

Sure hope I can listen in. We have company coming. Would it be rude to go hide in a closet with my laptop while they are all here????
    It's all online, recorded for your listening pleasure anytime you choose.

Tricia's amazing that way, isn't she?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Jim Kolar and Steve Thomas on the same show? Wow! What a great Christmas surprise!
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Thanks for posting this. KK It's 5:14 pm here in my part of Canada right now, across the river from Buffalo. U.S.A. What time is the radio show? Save me all the checking. I'm tired today!
    It's in Tricia's first post: 8 pm Eastern Time...in the U.S., anyway.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Wonderful show tonight!! I miss Steve Thomas soooo much. It was nice to get to hear his voice again.
    So no ID on the poop huh? That's very disappointing. Thanks for asking that Koldkase!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Wonderful show tonight!! I miss Steve Thomas soooo much. It was nice to get to hear his voice again.
    So no ID on the poop huh? That's very disappointing. Thanks for asking that Koldkase!
    I know. But tying up loose ends keeps us from wasting time on stuff, so I crammed three questions in while Tricia shoved me out the door.

And Kolar said the large pj's in the floor of JB's bedroom were boys, right? Or did I dream that?

Great show, Tricia. It was so nice hearing from Steve again. So glad he's enjoying life away from this toxic case. And Kolar is so generous to give us his time...

...but but but...wait! I have seven more questions...... NOOOOOOOOOOooooooo........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

I was sure the poop was NOT identified. If it had been, Kolar would have put it in his book, even if he was unable to reveal the results.
    It WAS good to see ST involved again, if only for the briefest of moments. And it was good to hear that he has a quiet life. I am sure he will never forget JB, he'll always be her champion, and till the day comes that this case is TRULY solved, he will have no closure (nor will we)
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs up

Love that Voice, so soothing...listening to the archived show now and wishing I had known in advance so I could have called into my lifelong HERO!!!

Merry Christmas, FFJ!
    RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RR! I swear I had written I hoped you got to hear the interview, and then I erased it! I was thinking of you.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone at FFJ! And a to you all.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.