New JonBenet radio show with Jim Kolar - Sunday, December 23, 2012, 8 pm EST!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

THIS SUNDAY DECEMBER 23RD IT IS TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO'S JONBENET RAMSEY SPECIAL. POLICE CHIEF JAMES KOLAR WILL JOIN US
    ALONG WITH OTHER SUPRISE GUESTS. THIS SUNDAY 8 PM EASTERN. TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO.

LISTEN RIGHT HERE

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAKE THIS POST AND PUT IT ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET.

THANK YOU

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Tricia wants me to let y'all know Steve Thomas is going to be on her show tonight.

She's unable to post right now.

Oh, did I mention...

STEVE THOMAS
    IS GOING TO BE ON
    TRICIA'S SHOW TONIGHT?!!!

:cheering::cheering::cheering:​

3. BOESP

BOESP Member

I'm sorry KK. I can't hear you. WHAT DID YOU SAY??????? :clap::clap::clap:

Sure hope I can listen in. We have company coming. Would it be rude to go hide in a closet with my laptop while they are all here????

4. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for posting this. KK It's 5:24 pm here in my part of Canada right now, across the river from Buffalo. U.S.A. I checked a few posts back. I see it's 8:00 pm. I can always listen to the recording later. Wherever you are, do you have the same time as me?

Good grief! Your post is stating 6:50 pm 23rd Dec.

5. koldkase

It's all online, recorded for your listening pleasure anytime you choose.

Tricia's amazing that way, isn't she? :takeabow:

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Jim Kolar and Steve Thomas on the same show? Wow! What a great Christmas surprise!

7. koldkase

It's in Tricia's first post: 8 pm Eastern Time...in the U.S., anyway. ;)

8. Karen

Karen Member

Wonderful show tonight!! I miss Steve Thomas soooo much. It was nice to get to hear his voice again.
    So no ID on the poop huh? That's very disappointing. Thanks for asking that Koldkase!

9. koldkase

I know. But tying up loose ends keeps us from wasting time on stuff, so I crammed three questions in while Tricia shoved me out the door.

And Kolar said the large pj's in the floor of JB's bedroom were boys, right? Or did I dream that?

Great show, Tricia. It was so nice hearing from Steve again. So glad he's enjoying life away from this toxic case. And Kolar is so generous to give us his time...

...but but but...wait! I have seven more questions...... NOOOOOOOOOOooooooo........

Attached Files:

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I was sure the poop was NOT identified. If it had been, Kolar would have put it in his book, even if he was unable to reveal the results.
    It WAS good to see ST involved again, if only for the briefest of moments. And it was good to hear that he has a quiet life. I am sure he will never forget JB, he'll always be her champion, and till the day comes that this case is TRULY solved, he will have no closure (nor will we)

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Love that Voice, so soothing...listening to the archived show now and wishing I had known in advance so I could have called into my lifelong HERO!!!

Merry Christmas, FFJ!
    RR

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:hiya: RR! I swear I had written I hoped you got to hear the interview, and then I erased it! I was thinking of you.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone at FFJ! And a :gift: to you all.

13. koldkase

Yes, it was an early Christmas present for us case followers. Tricia really delivered this year. Happy Holidays to all.

14. otg

otg Member

:bow: Thanks, Tricia, for bringing us a most excellent broadcast. Wow! Two great authors on one show.

And KK... "donor"? :laughup:

Then Tricia offers... "perpetrator of the poop"? :floor:

KK, if you ever consider changing your hat, may I suggest "Columbo". ("Uh, just one more question...")

Oh, and cynic, way to persevere and get that question in despite the "restriction" imposed. Even got an answer from Steve Thomas on it. Way to go! :bow:

Fantastic show!

And happy holidays to all FFJ'ers.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Haven't had the chance to even listen to the recording yet. I will catch up later. Have a nice Christmas one and all!

:grouphug: elle

16. Elle

Elle Member

Just finished listening to your broadcast Tricia. As per usual you were your usual professional self! Thank you for all your past broadcasts relating to the JonBenét case and for keeping it before the public!

It was nice to hear the voices of Steve Thomas, Chief Jim Kolar again, and also the ffj members, cynic and koldkase. Hopefully we will all continue to find out more in 2013.

17. koldkase

It's astonishing the things we have been forced to discuss in this case, Otg. When I was writing my questions out, I kept pausing on that one...how to ask this...?

I agree about Thomas jumping in to answer cynic's question. You could tell Steve really wanted to talk case. I've always thought his resignation was a huge loss to LE because he was gifted, IMO.

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I loved Tricia's "perpetrator of the poop" comment! This was one of those things that never seemed to get much attention at the time, though it is certainly aberrant behavior for a child past the age of 3 by any standards. Sad to see it was just another ball dropped in the investigation. Identifying it would have added another piece to the puzzle.

19. koldkase

So many balls were dropped in this case.

Maybe that's what happened to Hunter's....

20. heymom

heymom Member

Any male with balls in the Boulder area...

moves away....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice