Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

I don't see anything either. I know herpes lesions can form other places, but their presence on a hand doesn't necessarily mean an STD. These lesions don't appear in all photos, and without a clearer photo or coroner's descriptions I have to consider they are not what they may appear.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I can't seem to find any reference to these bumps on the hand in the autopsy. Am I just missing this?

Because it's hard to imagine a medical examiner would have missed this on a MOLESTED AND MURDERED child.

If JB had herpes, that would change EVERYTHING.

E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
    Herpes simplex is the virus that causes cold sores (HSV1). HSV2 is the virus that causes genital herpes. If those were herpes blisters it does not necessarily mean that Jonbenet had genital herpes. Herpes zoster is the virus that causes chicken pox.

If JonBenet had genital herpes, unless she was having a current outbreak, I don't think the doctor would have seen anything to put into the autopsy report. Correct me if I am wrong on this, please.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Herpes simplex is the virus that causes cold sores (HSV1). HSV2 is the virus that causes genital herpes. If those were herpes blisters it does not necessarily mean that Jonbenet had genital herpes. Herpes zoster is the virus that causes chicken pox.

If JonBenet had genital herpes, unless she was having a current outbreak, I don't think the doctor would have seen anything to put into the autopsy report. Correct me if I am wrong on this, please.
    Unless active lesions/blisters are present, there would be nothing to see. One thing to keep in mind, though, is that although it is true that different strains of the Herpes virus cause genital herpes and cold sores, they CAN cause outbreaks in the other area. For example, someone with a cold sore can transfer the virus to the genital area of another person during oral sex. Same goes for the other strain.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Ohhhhhhhh...my brain....

Where's the brain bleach?! Quit hogging it!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

We need to pour Clorox in the gene pool.

Jonbenet was never given a vaginal exam while alive. How the heck can anybody know what was going on down there with her? I know nothing about herpes, thank goodness, so I wonder, would something like that cause the same symptoms as a vaginal infection, or urinary tract infection, or could it be the same symptoms as a bubble bath irritation? Does it cause itching, burning? I wonder if those frantic phone calls Patsy made to Beufs office earlier in the month (wasn't it like 4 within a short period of time or something like that?) was because Jonbenet had a cold sore and was scheduled to attend a pageant? Or the Little Miss Christmas parade?

Koldkase, those bumps in her hand are not mentioned in the autopsy report. You're not missing anything. I said years ago on a forum there was something not right about the autopsy report because it left out a lot and didn't seem genuine to me. It just didn't seem complete to me then nor does it now. I was resoundingly thumped on the head and told I was wrong by the masses.
    I suppose it could simply be that Dr. Meyer was incompetent and less than thorough. I am not impressed with his work at all.

Default Graphic photo warning

Just noticed something on the photo here

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...d=1#post193839

Look at post 42. There is mucous on JonBenet's face. It looks similar to the little pustules or balls or mounds of whatever it is on her hand above the heart. Could it be dribbles of dried mucous above the red heart drawing?

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    Just noticed something on the photo here

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...d=1#post193839

Look at post 42. There is mucous on JonBenet's face. It looks similar to the little pustules or balls or mounds of whatever it is on her hand above the heart. Could it be dribbles of dried mucous above the red heart drawing?
    That smear on her cheek was described as dried vomit/mucus. I think it is also on her sleeve. It is possible that dried droplets of that are what appears on her hands.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    That smear on her cheek was described as dried vomit/mucus. I think it is also on her sleeve. It is possible that dried droplets of that are what appears on her hands.
    Those droplets on the hand are strange. The dried vomit/mucus you mention looks a bit like the droplets. It would be wonderful to have access to the actual photos but even at that, photos can be deceiving.

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    Those droplets on the hand are strange. The dried vomit/mucus you mention looks a bit like the droplets. It would be wonderful to have access to the actual photos but even at that, photos can be deceiving.
    Even better would be a first-hand account, like the coroner or one of the police investigators who were there to see. I know we are all Monday morning quarterbacks here, but Mayer's autopsy fell SO short of what you would expect in a CHILD MURDER/sexual assault. I wonder just how much he was told to overlook or not mention?

Wink

DeeDee that is a very good question that strikes home for me right now. It was well known right from the beginning that this was a "high profile case". Big wigs were silently working in the background ala attorneys and possibly high placed civil leaders. So it may have been possible for Dr. Meyers to report "gently" about any possible sexual trauma or hint of sexual trauma. I don't like the thought of that at all but then the climate surrounding this whole case from the beginning is tainted with lots of missteps, errors and folks just plain not doing their jobs. EX. a Grand Jury not going anywhere for over a year...we still don't know what they were told to do at to end their time deliberating. Misplaced phone records. Not interviewing the parents and son separately right there at the house or as soon as they could go to the police station. Oh gosh and on and on and on. We know all of that so very well.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    DeeDee that is a very good question that strikes home for me right now. It was well known right from the beginning that this was a "high profile case". Big wigs were silently working in the background ala attorneys and possibly high placed civil leaders. So it may have been possible for Dr. Meyers to report "gently" about any possible sexual trauma or hint of sexual trauma. I don't like the thought of that at all but then the climate surrounding this whole case from the beginning is tainted with lots of missteps, errors and folks just plain not doing their jobs. EX. a Grand Jury not going anywhere for over a year...we still don't know what they were told to do at to end their time deliberating. Misplaced phone records. Not interviewing the parents and son separately right there at the house or as soon as they could go to the police station. Oh gosh and on and on and on. We know all of that so very well.
    Well said, zm. In other words, the Ramseys were very well taken care of from the very first day of the crime. I still can't get over Patsy Ramsey
    walking out her house with the same clothes she had worn all day, while the policewoman on duty in her house had to bag all of her clothes. Go figure! (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.