Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Zoomama, I think you're being too kind. Lacy's actions weren't that of a jellyfish. Lacy knew EXACTLY what she was doing, and she did it deliberately!

Mary Lacy KNEW all along that the GJ voted to indict the Ramseys, and she STILL did her PR stunt of "exonerating" the Ramseys with questionable DNA findings!!!

1. Lacy had no right to exonerate anyone! District Attorneys do not exonerate; they prosecute. Even Wise and Grant said Lacy's exoneration had no validity! Then why the hell does the media still propagate this lie?!!!

2. The bogus exoneration is not worth the paper it's printed on because the partial DNA of five men and a woman were found on JonBenet's clothing - not just the partial DNA of one man, as Lacy would have the public to believe! Lacy KNEW there were more donors of partial DNA on JonBenet's clothing, but she led the public to believe there was only one donor!

3. Lacy completely screwed the truth over by issuing her bogus exoneration. Look at Bryan Morgan, the Ramsey's former attorney. What does he say when asked about the GJ indicting the Ramseys? He immediately pulls out the LACY GO FREE CARD and says they've been exonerated by DNA! It's the Ramsey's ace in the hole every time the truth comes out! And it's based on a lie!

4. Mary Lacy needs to be criminally prosecuted for damaging a "current" investigation! If the Ramsey case files are still being kept closed because it is an on-going case, then Lacy has interferred with the prosecution of that case. If it's not an on-going case, the open up the files and let us see for ourselves what the truth is!
    I agree with all 4 points Chero.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Ita.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

First of all, thank you all for many years of hope and prayers. It's not over yet but some how I feel today is the 'turning point' day.

Thank you Tricia, Cynic, Cherokee for an excellent radio show. Thank you Bobc by bringing up this news.

So, Mr. John Ramsey, maybe you should write another book on how lucky you and Patsy are?!!!! Both of you are dirty rotten liars!!!! The only suffering you should talk about is the suffering of your children under your parenting skills!!!.. Hope one day you'll pay for it...IN JAIL!!!!

Kolar had to know this information. I wonder what other juicy info he knows but either can't or won't divulge?

Thanks for the info Bob. It's another typical Ramsey case sad fact.

We heard before that some GJ members wants to talk. Now we know: they're start talking!!!...after 13 years, it's music to my ears. Of course I'm mad for JBR unjustice. But better late than never. I really hope it's beginning of the end.

OMG! Fleet and Priscilla White are going to flip their ever lovin' lids over this news.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    OMG! Fleet and Priscilla White are going to flip their ever lovin' lids over this news.
    Hope so. Maybe they'll be the next to start talking. Like a snowball, let's the show begin!

This GJ obviously did not buy Smits powerpoint presentation. They probably laughed all the way home. I wonder if they knew Smit actually had to go to court to be able to bring that evidence to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    This GJ obviously did not buy Smits powerpoint presentation. They probably laughed all the way home. I wonder if they knew Smit actually had to go to court to be able to bring that evidence to them?
    Can you imagine how BPD felt?!!! I'm sure they knew about GJ result. It was like celebration and the funeral at the same time. Horrible unjustice.

I'm so pizzed that I could pound this computer into a thousand pieces but ecstatic that some of the jurors have finally come forth!!!!! Hopefully, this will kick start this thing big time and at least get some civil suit started.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    I'm so pizzed that I could pound this computer into a thousand pieces but ecstatic that some of the jurors have finally come forth!!!!! Hopefully, this will kick start this thing big time and at least get some civil suit started.
    BINGO!!!!! I'm with you! Besides Kolar's book, this is one of the BEST news for looong time.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    Ha ha, Learnin, if you listen to the last section of Tricia's radio show, you will hear a raving maniac, by the name of Cherokee, who sounds so mad, she's practically rabid!

I know Tricia just about had whiplash between Cynic's calm, due process explanations and my wild-eyed, Mary Lacy's head on a platter, rabble-rousing speech! lol

What you heard, my friends, was 13 years of FRUSTRATION and ANGER at all of the lies we have been fed ever since Alex Hunter stepped up to those microphones in October 1999 and said there would be no prosecution of the Ramseys. There were three years of lies from the Ramseys before THAT, but we still had hopes they would be prosecuted.

The Ramseys, and their spin team, have lied to the world over and over again by saying the Grand Jury didn't vote to indict. The IDIs and Ramsey apologists have held that "fact" up as the cornerstone of their defense: If the Grand Jury saw all the evidence and didn't vote to indict the Ramseys, then there must not have been any evidence AGAINST the Ramseys, therefore, they are innocent!

Au contraire! We always suspected, but now we know the truth - the Grand Jury DID vote to indict, but Hunter (always in the Ramsey's back pocket) refused to prosecute!

Tonight's Scoreboard:

THE TRUTH - 1

THE RAMSEYS - 0