Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Fighting words from Governor Owens, KK, with no ending! (?). Did he ever
    state who he had in mind when stating they were targeting the right murder suspects?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Just too crushed to speak.....The b$%&tards knew all along. And AH is peacefully enjoying his retirement. ML too. Lets face it, the present DA is pretty spineless too. At the very least he could go after JR and/or JAR. Patsy us dead, BR is unprosecutable. But I doubt he will. The RST will pull the BR-underage involvement card out of the deck every time. Because in going after JR, it has to come out who he covered for, and who/what they did not protect JB from. It sounds like the sexual assault led to the head bash led to the death as far as the GJ was concerned.
    Wonder what Lou Smit is thinking now-"Hey, Lou- do they have postcards in Hell? Drop us a line with your thoughts. Keeping a few spots warm there, are ya? "
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Just too crushed to speak.....The b$%&tards knew all along. And AH is peacefully enjoying his retirement. ML too. Lets face it, the present DA is pretty spineless too. At the very least he could go after JR and/or JAR. Patsy us dead, BR is unprosecutable. But I doubt he will. The RST will pull the BR-underage involvement card out of the deck every time. Because in going after JR, it has to come out who he covered for, and who/what they did not protect JB from. It sounds like the sexual assault led to the head bash led to the death as far as the GJ was concerned.
    Wonder what Lou Smit is thinking now-"Hey, Lou- do they have postcards in Hell? Drop us a line with your thoughts. Keeping a few spots warm there, are ya? "
    No one could say this any better than you, DeeDee! Bravo! It sure does leave one with very bad feelings, doesn't it?
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Ramsey is engaging in behavior right now that I can't talk about that leads me to believe he is very nervous. Amongst other things, we now have a carnivore DA rather than the meek rabbits that used to be running the show. Had Ramsey just quietly faded into the woodwork years ago, people would have lost interest. Instead, that pompous jackass writes two books of self-pitying drivel, tarring every person currently living with lies and innuendo, and he has rubbed some powerful people the wrong way. Kharma is a :(:(:(:(:(, as they say.

D0on't forget that government is a business, and they want a return on their investment.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I'm glad you guys are here!

Anyone who is upset with this news needs to find solace in how Ramsey must be squirming right now. Makes me very happy.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

That actually does help!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Snakes that don't slither away eventually are left to squirm in the heat.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Let's hope this story doesn't fade away too fast.

What is the next move? What can be done?

Don't know but I do know I'm doing a special Ramsey show on Monday Feb 4th 9 PM Eastern.

Cherokee can come on again and get so worked up I can feel her sweat through my headphones. LOL.

I'll post the link to the show when I have it all set up and ready to go.

Thanks for bringing this to us BobC.

Back to my orignal two questions; What is the next move? What can be done?
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

The honeymoon may be over if this is the first time she found out the truth...
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default Surprised at this news

I was dealing with an errant son yesterday - college behavior, you can imagine - had people doing some home improvements yesterday, so wasn't paying much attention to the news. Had to go meet hubby and some friends later on. We got home, hubby boots up, reads me the headline and I almost FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!

WHAT???? Read that again!!!!

Oh, my, maybe there will be justice for JonBenet after all!!

I wonder if the truth really will emerge. I do think now that Burke dealt the blow but the rest was coverup and maybe John will eventually have to serve some time for that.

This is incredible. Hugs of vindication to all of you on this forum, especially Tricia for keeping this going all these years.

It's on on Yahoo headlines any more, but it doesn't take too much googling to find a LOT more....

Daily Camera

p.s. The CNN article says JonBenet was found "beaten and strangled." What the hell, why are they making stuff up again????
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

I think the next step is getting the jurors to speak.

Default Hunter the hero of the defense