Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

I came in yesterday to comment, but when I arrived, I just couldn't do it. Today it is the same thing. I can't even bring myself to read the pages of comments.

What in the hell has the world come to? I am fed up with the corruption, dishonesty, greed, inequality, and total lack of character that is permeating society today.

Outrageous.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Linn Wood is, as usual, pretending to be outraged. He thinks the grand jurors were "confused" about the child abuse allegations, and thinks if the incredibly likeable John Ramsey had been "allowed" to testify before the GJ, they'd have voted differently.

Uh... yeah.

Default Patsy photos

I'm already sick of seeing Patsy's lying mug in these photos accompanying every article.

Also, if you look at the Daily Camera article, you can see a photo of the grand jurors, which breaks their anonymity. Anyone know any of them?

Fleet and Priscilla White, where are you???
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by Driver View Post
    I came in yesterday to comment, but when I arrived, I just couldn't do it. Today it is the same thing. I can't even bring myself to read the pages of comments.

What in the hell has the world come to? I am fed up with the corruption, dishonesty, greed, inequality, and total lack of character that is permeating society today.

Outrageous.
    I know how you feel, Driver. I've written and rewritten and rewritten some posts I've then just dumped.

For one thing, this isn't a shocking revelation to us. The only shock is that for some reason, those who knew the truth are now talking and blowing another Team Ramsey lie out of the water.

Kane ran that grand jury and he implied many times he was convinced the Ramseys were involved. He left the case burnt out, he said himself. I imagine the reason was because he saw first hand that Hunter obstructed the investigation and indictments at every turn.

Steve Thomas then revealed in his book exactly how Hunter destroyed this case. Hunter himself spoke about it many times on TV, and it was clear he was speaking for Team Ramsey: remember the "5 point scale of handwriting anaylsis" which in fact didn't even exist until THE RAMSEYS spoke of it and how Patsy scored at a non-existent 4.5 on the end of not writing the note? Hunter repeated that many times, straight from the mouths of the Ramseys. In fact, it was just disinformation and spin, and Hunter was fully on board.

See, now I'm already so disgusted, because I could write for days and days in this post about how many times and ways Hunter blew this case--on purpose, in my opinion.

But the Ramsey phone records he refused to subpoena...PUT ON MY HEADSTONE: GET THE DAMNED PHONE RECORDS!!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Various news media are trying to get to Hunter but he won't answer his door. People are now questioning whether or not his going against the GJ is even legal. Apparently this decision falls into a "gray (legal)area."

It sort of makes you wonder why he bothered with a GJ if he wasn't going to go along with their wishes. We were fed the line (at the time) that the GJ was called to get more information and records--but if that were its purpose, nothing seems to have changed.

A few videos – warning, some of the “analysts” are clowns.

Default The usual spin

The usual and expected spin from Woody.

But Lin Wood, the Atlanta lawyer for John Ramsey, said, "I have known for years that Boulder prosecutors did not file charges against John and Patsy Ramsey because the evidence to prosecute them did not exist."

He said Monday that any reported "confusion of the grand jury over child abuse" could have been addressed had the Ramsey parents testified, as they repeatedly offered to do. Wood also pointed to the 2008 findings from then-District Attorney Mary Lacy that DNA tests ruled out any Ramsey family member's involvement in the girl's death.

"The DNA tests performed after the time of the Boulder grand jury not only prove the Ramsey family to be innocent and the grand jury wrong, they also make former District Attorney Alex Hunter a hero who wisely avoided a gross miscarriage of justice," Wood told CNN.
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/28/justic...ent/index.html

Has Dan Abrams lost his frikkin mind?

Default Does anyone wonder...

If Tom Kolar's book has helped to bring the GJ members out of hiding??

Seems an odd time for this to be coming out into the open now...

I'm just sayin....
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Let's hope this story doesn't fade away too fast.

What is the next move? What can be done?

Don't know but I do know I'm doing a special Ramsey show on Monday Feb 4th 9 PM Eastern.

Cherokee can come on again and get so worked up I can feel her sweat through my headphones. LOL.

I'll post the link to the show when I have it all set up and ready to go.

Thanks for bringing this to us BobC.

Back to my orignal two questions; What is the next move? What can be done?
    Ha ha, sorry about that, Tricia! I know I was preachin' to the choir, but I cannot STAND the fact that Lacy's phony DNA stunt is being used to defend against this latest revelation about the GJ indicting the Ramseys.

Think about it, if Lacy hadn't done that, imagine how the GJ news would have been received! Every time I read a news article about it, or read comments, the idiotic statement, "but the Ramseys were exonerated based on DNA evidence" is made in their defense. Lacy's fraudulent DNA farce is being used to negate the fact the Ramseys WERE INDICTED BY A GRAND JURY!

It makes me so angry that Lin Wood, Bryan Morgan, and a host of brainless talking heads are declaring Alex Hunter a hero, when he intentionally subverted justice and refused to do his legal duty in prosecuting the Ramseys!

And don't kid yourselves. John Ramsey will never be tried for anything. The best we can hope for is that little by little, enough people who know what really happened will be as angry as we are, and more of THE TRUTH will leak out. Thanks to her lying parents and their cohorts and enablers, it is all the justice JonBenet will ever get.

You said it, C. If I hear one more time that the Ramseys have "cleared..."

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Let's hope this story doesn't fade away too fast.

What is the next move? What can be done?

Don't know but I do know I'm doing a special Ramsey show on Monday Feb 4th 9 PM Eastern.

Cherokee can come on again and get so worked up I can feel her sweat through my headphones. LOL.

I'll post the link to the show when I have it all set up and ready to go.

Thanks for bringing this to us BobC.

Back to my orignal two questions; What is the next move? What can be done?
    Dear Tricia,

Here is the 'What to do next?' list or should I say the 'wishing on stars' list?

1. Peer to Peer Discussion

- Send invitation for interview/discussion with Peter Boyles and Carol McKinley;
    - Try to get any 'talking heads' from any tv station to participate in your radio show (even if he/she is pro-Ramsey);

2. Get (written or oral) comments from experts

- ST, Mr. Kolar, ex-BPD investigators, ex-DA assistants
    - compile the list of answers (from well known attorneys!) for the following questions:
    a) Does Hunter break any law by not reveiling GJ findings to the taxpayers in 1999?
    b) Does ML break any law by exolerating the suspects indicted by GJ?
    c) if any of the above questions has 'yes' answer then
    'what legal action should be done NOW to expose the above violation?'

3. Petition for new Grand Jury or Void of Exoneration

I understand that this is the long shot. But I do hope that as the USA taxpayer citizen we have all the rights to ask the elected officials for action to correct mistakes performed by ex-administration. And if this particular action (call for new GJ) is not fisiable then at least current BDA must publicly admit the wrong 'exoneration'. So, we need your leadership and expertise for these Petition(s).

Regardless of the above, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for everything you've done and continue doing!!! With respect, your WS and FFJ member.