Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Why oh why won't the Whites come forward? I am thinking they aren't going to do it unless or until John Ramsey dies. Could it be that they are afraid of him suing them ( w/ Lin Wood on his not-so-white horse) or is it something else?

What is stopping them?

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

It's only been a day or so. On the other hand the Whites probably never want to hear the name Ramsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Let's hope this story doesn't fade away too fast.

What is the next move? What can be done?
    Get Charlie Brennan to write an article quoting DNA experts on how the Ramsey's AREN'T cleared by DNA!

Have Brennan quote Kolar's book about how the "touch DNA" of five men and a woman were found on JonBenet's clothes, and instead of Lacy's lie about it being from one person.

Have Brennan explain that we all have "touch DNA" donors on our clothing.

Have Brennan tell the world that (1) Lacy had no right to "exonerate" the Ramseys, and (2) Lacy's "exoneration" was not based on DNA evidence but on Lacy's desperate need to help her beloved Ramseys. If Lacy couldn't manufacture an intruder, ala John Mark Karr, then she could at least use faulty DNA results to "clear" them.

If Charlie Brennan will write an article on Lacy's fake DNA exoneration, that will help the cause of justice and truth more than anything else we can do, because his article will be picked up by the national press and cannot be ignored.

Lacy's DNA farce is the last wall of defense for the Ramseys and their apologists. We need it knocked down once and for all!

Default Daily Camera article includes Tom Kolar's book!

Daily Camera article

Scroll down to the very bottom of the article, there's a graphic there, a timeline, and the very LAST entry is Tom Kolar's book, "Foreign Faction!"

methinks Mr. Kolar's book might be causing some ripples in the Boulder pond...
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Default This will cheer you guys up

Below is a link to a poll in the LA Times where they poll people as to whether or not they thought Hunter should have indicted the Ramseys or not. The last time I was there, 79% of those polled said YES:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...2c569848.story

Bob, I was just getting ready to post the same article/poll from the LA Times, but it's now down to 72%.

John Ramsey must have called all his golf buddies and everyone in Haddon's law firm go vote in the poll and bring down the SHOULD HAVE PROSECUTED numbers.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Right after I posted, it went to 74%. So about 75% of respondents believe the Ramseys should have been prosecuted.

I daresay it would have been 95% or higher if Lacy hadn't performed her DNA magic trick!

The poll is currently at 69% - looks like the Ramsey Spin Team is on the job!

From the article that follows the poll:

In 2012, JonBenet's father marked what would have been his daughter's 21st birthday with an interview saying he regretted putting JonBenet in the public eye as a beauty pageant contestant.

John Ramsey was promoting his new book, "The Other Side of Suffering."

Sorry, John, you're not on the other side yet. Har har har.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

It's up to 72% at the moment.

Why does the word "malfeasance" keep coming to mind????

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Hey All. At 10 PM Eastern tonight (Tuesday) I'll be doing a live spree cast with Levi Page discussing the latest bombshell.

Here is the link. Hope you can join us.

http://www.spreecast.com/events/jonbenet-ramsey-case
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Has Dan Abrams lost his frikkin mind?
    Yes he has. I swear he has
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

I invited Brennen to be on my radio show and he said thank you but no thanks. He also said that is what he is telling everyone who asks for an interview

Kolar is going to be on my show Monday night. I'll start a thread about it later with the link.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT