Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Driver View Post
    Why oh why won't the Whites come forward? I am thinking they aren't going to do it unless or until John Ramsey dies. Could it be that they are afraid of him suing them ( w/ Lin Wood on his not-so-white horse) or is it something else?

What is stopping them?
    I'll venture an educated guess. We know that FW was pressing John to cooperate with the police. This tells me that FW wasn't completely sure what had happened a couple of days after JBR's body was found. I'm sure, in his mind, FW was thinking: "JR, you, your family, and your closest acquaintances are all going to be suspects. Please cooperate with the police so we can all be removed." Now. FW might have had his suspicions but, evidently, he's like a lot of us in that he doesn't know who did what. I'm sure his suspicions grew even stronger when he saw how JR kept LE at bay.
    I'm sure he has a lot to say about Ramsey behavior those first few days but it's better he not say it publicly, at this time, unless he has the knockout blow which evidently he doesn't have. FW may even have his theory but, being a main player in these events, he would be free game if he expresses anything without any prosecutor willing to back him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Get Charlie Brennan to write an article quoting DNA experts on how the Ramsey's AREN'T cleared by DNA!

Have Brennan quote Kolar's book about how the "touch DNA" of five men and a woman were found on JonBenet's clothes, and instead of Lacy's lie about it being from one person.

Have Brennan explain that we all have "touch DNA" donors on our clothing.

Have Brennan tell the world that (1) Lacy had no right to "exonerate" the Ramseys, and (2) Lacy's "exoneration" was not based on DNA evidence but on Lacy's desperate need to help her beloved Ramseys. If Lacy couldn't manufacture an intruder, ala John Mark Karr, then she could at least use faulty DNA results to "clear" them.

If Charlie Brennan will write an article on Lacy's fake DNA exoneration, that will help the cause of justice and truth more than anything else we can do, because his article will be picked up by the national press and cannot be ignored.

Lacy's DNA farce is the last wall of defense for the Ramseys and their apologists. We need it knocked down once and for all!
    I think this is a very good suggestion, Cherokee.

The lizard has spoken

In his first public remarks since the Daily Camera reported that a grand jury voted in 1999 to indict him and his wife for child abuse resulting in the death of his daughter JonBenet, John Ramsey was dismissive of the news in an interview with People magazine.

"It's just more drama," said Ramsey, 69, in the Feb. 11 edition, which appears on newsstands Friday.

Ramsey told People that as the grand jury neared the conclusion of its duties in the case, he and his wife had feared the worst.

"Our attorneys had us totally prepared to go to jail," Ramsey told the magazine.

And, said Ramsey, "We had bail money set up."

Ramsey's few remarks to the magazine were not the first time he acknowledged that the couple once assumed their arrest was imminent.

In the book the couple wrote together and published in 2000, "The Death of Innocence," Ramsey wrote that on the morning of Oct. 13, 1999, the day Hunter announced there would be no charges, "We figured we would probably be arrested first and then the DA would make an announcement of the fact... Every once in a while the doorbell would ring, and we'd wonder if the Boulder police had arrived to take us away."

Ramsey also wrote in the couple's book that, "Patsy asked if she would be allowed to bring her favorite pillow with her to jail. She joked that the black-and-white stripes on her prison uniform would have to be vertical; horizontal stripes would make her look fat."

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...#ixzz2JXGsH11R

From that same article ...

"Multiple requests by the Camera for comment from John Ramsey in the wake of Sunday's report, placed through his legal representatives, were not successful."

Of course not. John Ramsey isn't going to answer any questions from a real reporter, especially not from a paper that revealed the truth about the Grand Jury indictment!

John Ramsey would rather give his reply (in a short fluff piece) to a "human interest" magazine in hopes it will help him maintain his "innocent victim" image with the general public, many of whom don't know case details and can be swayed to sympathize with him.

All John said was, "It's just more drama," and repeat what was in DOI. Notice, he didn't reveal whether he knew the Grand Jury had indicted him and Patsy because the answer to that is YES, he knew. But he couldn't very well say that, could he, after all these years of lies and half-truths?

Oh wow, look what I found!

John Ramsey and his famous, lying, lizard lips ...

"It's just more drama."

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    The lizard has spoken

In his first public remarks since the Daily Camera reported that a grand jury voted in 1999 to indict him and his wife for child abuse resulting in the death of his daughter JonBenet, John Ramsey was dismissive of the news in an interview with People magazine.

"It's just more drama," said Ramsey, 69, in the Feb. 11 edition, which appears on newsstands Friday.

Ramsey told People that as the grand jury neared the conclusion of its duties in the case, he and his wife had feared the worst.

"Our attorneys had us totally prepared to go to jail," Ramsey told the magazine.

And, said Ramsey, "We had bail money set up."

Ramsey's few remarks to the magazine were not the first time he acknowledged that the couple once assumed their arrest was imminent.

In the book the couple wrote together and published in 2000, "The Death of Innocence," Ramsey wrote that on the morning of Oct. 13, 1999, the day Hunter announced there would be no charges, "We figured we would probably be arrested first and then the DA would make an announcement of the fact... Every once in a while the doorbell would ring, and we'd wonder if the Boulder police had arrived to take us away."

Ramsey also wrote in the couple's book that, "Patsy asked if she would be allowed to bring her favorite pillow with her to jail. She joked that the black-and-white stripes on her prison uniform would have to be vertical; horizontal stripes would make her look fat."

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...#ixzz2JXGsH11R
    Thanks Cynic! The Lizard has spoken, lmao!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    oh wow, look what i found!

John ramsey and his famous, lying, lizard lips ...

"it's just more drama."
    hahaha
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

I get nauseated just looking at that pink, slimy tongue.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Angry

GROSS!! Somebody delete those images! They are making me ill!

Yep. I'm with you DeeDee and BobC.

How can you call telling the truth about an indictment for your daughter's killer(s) drama???? Ole Lizard Lips would have sung a different song if an indictment had been announced for someone other than a Ramsey.

Here Leezard Leezard Leezard.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    I get nauseated just looking at that pink, slimy tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    How can you call telling the truth about an indictment for your daughter's killer(s) drama???? Ole Lizard Lips would have sung a different song if an indictment had been announced for someone other than a Ramsey.
    Isn't THAT the truth!!! Good point, BOESP!

If the news had come out that the Ramsey Grand Jury had handed down an indictment on someone in JonBenet's death, and Alex Hunter had refused to prosecute them, JOHN RAMSEY WOULD HAVE BEEN OUTRAGED!

But since the indictment was against HIM, "it's just more drama."

Oh, that pesky JonBenet. She just won't stay dead and buried and "at rest." She keeps interrupting his golf game and country club life. Just when you think you've completely pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, the wool slips a bit. And another bit. And another ....