Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

The pace of radio shows is too dozey for me, I guess. I skipped large chunks of it. One thing that I heard that was new to me is that JonBenet would sometimes show up at school unfed and dishevelled.

Did I miss any new information by popping around?

One caution about various items being discussed on Boyles' show--which one of his guests even mentioned, then proceeded to commit some errors himself: it's been too long for people who aren't discussing this case all the time to remember the infinite details with complete accuracy.

I've also noticed some real distortions of the facts of the case, including truly incorrect details, in "comments" on various sites with the news articles published there. Most of these do not fall into the category of RST disinformation, but simply are written by people whose memories about the case are now deficit.

This happened on Boyles' show as well, including with Peter, who called Steve Thomas "Dave" for a bit before a guest used Steve's actual name.

It's been a very long time and it's clear to see that Team Ramsey has benefitted from that as far as the law goes.

However, something else I have noticed is that an overwhelming proportion of readers in the comment sections I mentioned say they believe the Ramseys are guilty in some capacity.

So lies and artful dodging of the law notwithstanding, the Ramseys have only fooled the fools, IMO.

Thanks for the links and info, all. Tricia's forum members and the good RDI at topix really are guardians of the truth in this case, it appears, for anyone who is looking for it.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Well, I have now listened to almost all of the Boyles show. People who say they know one little snippet of evidence that hasn't come out - but they can't say what it it - DRIVE ME CRAZY. Come on, Boyles, let us in on it! Boyles is pretty certain that Burke didn't do it - maybe the still-secret evidence badly implicates Mr. and/or Mrs. Ramsey.

I hope BobC is getting the right feeling - that we actually may find out what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    The pace of radio shows is too dozey for me, I guess. I skipped large chunks of it. One thing that I heard that was new to me is that JonBenet would sometimes show up at school unfed and dishevelled.

Did I miss any new information by popping around?
    There are four hours of Boyles' show on Monday, which I'm only in the fourth hour at this point. It's a long haul, even for those of us who are interested enough to listen to it all. I hope this weekend to get through what now appears to be three days of the show.

Other than Peter's little tease about "one more piece of info" he won't tell, all I've heard Boyles' mention that is a somewhat undeveloped subject up to this point is how Paula Woodward, a reporter with a Denver media outlet who got interviews with the Ramseys and was unfailingly slanting her reports in their favor, actually had a possible "conflict of interest" in that she had other alliances with Haddon's law firm. We've heard this before, of course, but it hasn't been discussed much.

Woodward also helped spread the "grand jury voted NOT to indict the Ramseys" lie around, compliments of Team Ramsey lawyers from that firm. I found an article from 1999 which was sourced to her saying a Ramsey attorney claimed he heard "nothing but a rumor" to that effect.

So it went like this for all these years, from Team Ramsey:

Ramsey lawyer -->> Rumor -->> biased media reporter -->> source of more reports based on rumor -->> Ramsey Shills (Smit/Tracey/jams) -->> IT'S A FACT!!

Also, I detect Carol McKinley sliding down the "Ramsey Lawsuit Burn" path. She was the argument for Hunter NOT INDICTING the Ramseys, IOW.

What I don't hear being said by Boyles or McKinley so far is THIS: BUT FOR HUNTER'S OBSTRUCTION OF THE INVESTIGATION, HE COULD HAVE MADE HIS CASE AGAINST THE RAMSEYS EASILY.

Clearly they've all forgotten how he buried subpoenas IMMEDIATELY, within days of the murder, along with any chance for LE to get potential evidence from the Ramseys' phone records or clothing, not to mention on-the-record interviews before Hunter GAVE TEAM RAMSEY COPIES OF ALL THE POLICE REPORTS.

I'll always believe Hunter was dirty as they come in this case.

Oh, dayum. I went and got started....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by OpenMind4U View Post

He said Craig Lewis was heads above the other tabloids, because he moved to Boulder, he had private investigators in Denver, had fist fulls of cash from The Globe, could get PRIVATE PHONE RECORDS, so so much for any conspiracy theory about any phone records, because Craig Lewis knows if that is true or not that they exist or not.
    Just an FYI: Craig Lewis did have lots of money, and plenty of lawyers, too. That's how he got to "donate" $100K to Micheal Tracey's journalism school to get the charges dropped against him...and yes, that's called BUYING "justice" in America.

Miller in fact went to trial for what Craig actually did. which is why Miller was acquitted by the jury. It cost Miller that same $100K to defend himself, though, so that's how Team Ramsey burned Miller, A HANDWRITING ANALYSIS EXPERT, for doing an analysis on the ransom note in which he concluded PATSY WROTE THE NOTE.

About those phone records: the man who was convicted of illegally obtaining the Ramseys' phone records, Rapp, in fact did so to sell them through a third party in California to an "unnamed" tabloid. Think about it.

These are the phone records walked past Steve Thomas and other BPD detectives in Boulder to the evidence room, for the prosecution of Rapp, when they were told they'd NEVER see them.

Amazing, how those who went against Team Ramsey would find themselves being prosecuted and thrown into jail, or even sued isn't it?

Hunter had no problem nailing that "criminal" Rapp down, did he?

And where are those case files, containing the Ramsey phone records, today? Probably burned long ago...but someone should finally get that subpoena and look, if the grand jury didn't.

Here's the thing: I may be altogether wrong about the phone records proving anything...but how on earth can it look any other way, when the PROSECUTING DA OBSTRUCTED DETECTIVES FROM GETTING THEM?

It's criminal investigation 101. Only a FOOL would be stupid enough to block that subpoena in a CHILD MOLESTATION, ABUSE, AND MURDER case.

Unless that FOOL was covering something up....

That's all I'm saying.

As for what Craig Lewis knows: we don't know that he ever GOT those phone records, since Rapp got caught and went to jail for obtaining them. Even if Craig did, he could never say without setting himself up for another legal bath, which could include jail time, as Rapp proved.

Just my opinion, of course.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Well, I have now listened to almost all of the Boyles show. People who say they know one little snippet of evidence that hasn't come out - but they can't say what it it - DRIVE ME CRAZY. Come on, Boyles, let us in on it! Boyles is pretty certain that Burke didn't do it - maybe the still-secret evidence badly implicates Mr. and/or Mrs. Ramsey.

I hope BobC is getting the right feeling - that we actually may find out what really happened.
    The gossip Boyles mentioned about Paula Woodward writing a Pro-RAMSEY book may also finally bring some people disgusted by Team Ramseys' lies out of the woodwork at long last, if true.

I know I'm looking foward to another tome of lying puke regurgitated by Team Ramsey.

Ah well, it reminds us how many truly evil people there are still polluting our species. Good to know!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Just an FYI: Craig Lewis did have lots of money, and plenty of lawyers, too. That's how he got to "donate" $100K to Micheal Tracey's journalism school to get the charges dropped against him...and yes, that's called BUYING "justice" in America.

Miller in fact went to trial for what Craig actually did. which is why Miller was acquitted by the jury. It cost Miller that same $100K to defend himself, though, so that's how Team Ramsey burned Miller, A HANDWRITING ANALYSIS EXPERT, for doing an analysis on the ransom note in which he concluded PATSY WROTE THE NOTE.

About those phone records: the man who was convicted of illegally obtaining the Ramseys' phone records, Rapp, in fact did so to sell them through a third party in California to an "unnamed" tabloid. Think about it.

These are the phone records walked past Steve Thomas and other BPD detectives in Boulder to the evidence room, for the prosecution of Rapp, when they were told they'd NEVER see them.

Amazing, how those who went against Team Ramsey would find themselves being prosecuted and thrown into jail, or even sued isn't it?

Hunter had no problem nailing that "criminal" Rapp down, did he?

And where are those case files, containing the Ramsey phone records, today? Probably burned long ago...but someone should finally get that subpoena and look, if the grand jury didn't.

Here's the thing: I may be altogether wrong about the phone records proving anything...but how on earth can it look any other way, when the PROSECUTING DA OBSTRUCTED DETECTIVES FROM GETTING THEM?

It's criminal investigation 101. Only a FOOL would be stupid enough to block that subpoena in a CHILD MOLESTATION, ABUSE, AND MURDER case.

Unless that FOOL was covering something up....

That's all I'm saying.

As for what Craig Lewis knows: we don't know that he ever GOT those phone records, since Rapp got caught and went to jail for obtaining them. Even if Craig did, he could never say without setting himself up for another legal bath, which could include jail time, as Rapp proved.

Just my opinion, of course.
    WOW!!!! Thank you KK!....Would you mind to post the above on WS please?!
    We've been discussing the same issue and it would be so helpfull if YOU, by yourself, without me copying your post, would repeat the above for larger audence to read!

Thank you again. By the way, I do have Miller's book. Honestly, it was pretty hard to read but have impressive analysis, especially in reference to '100% chance of getting her back'.

jmo

Also, I detect Carol McKinley sliding down the "Ramsey Lawsuit Burn" path. She was the argument for Hunter NOT INDICTING the Ramseys, IOW.

Yeah, I got that too, and it's sad.

I hope when Kolar goes on Tricia's show Monday he loosens up a little. He has been very reticent about saying what he really thinks.

I'm not sure Kolar could (or would) say what he really thinks except in a court of law under oath. You know officers used to have to face physical death from guns etc. (and still do) in order to make an arrest and bring in a suspect. Now days they also face financial, legal and social death in the guise of law suits.

I think he'll eventually have plenty to say. I'm betting he's saving himself for the wedding night when everything is nice and legal and covered by the law.
    Last edited by BOESP; February 2, 2013, 7:44 pm at Sat Feb 2 19:44:02 UTC 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Yeah, I got that too, and it's sad.
    Carol began the slide down the slippery slope when she began interviewing various people for her Daily Beast article relating to the release of Kolar’s book.
    She started hanging around snakes and weasels and something happened.
    This is from Tricia’s True Crime show

Listen around 2:40
    Carol McKinley: “I can’t really comment on Lin Wood…
    [SNIP]
    “He and I were very cordial for the piece that I wrote”

Quote Originally Posted by OpenMind4U View Post
    WOW!!!! Thank you KK!....Would you mind to post the above on WS please?!
    We've been discussing the same issue and it would be so helpfull if YOU, by yourself, without me copying your post, would repeat the above for larger audence to read!

Thank you again. By the way, I do have Miller's book. Honestly, it was pretty hard to read but have impressive analysis, especially in reference to '100% chance of getting her back'.

jmo
    Sure, I'll go paste it there now.

BTW, you have "Miller's book"? The one published in Japan? If so...you're about to be bombarded with QUESTIONS!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~