Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

It was Burke who threw the tantrums, not Jonbenet. Jonbenet was becoming a little bratty and defiant, but as far as I know she didn't go into fits of anger. It was reported that a year after the murder, Burke threw a tantrum during band practice (if I recall correctly) where he threw his instrument on the ground and started crying.

A Ramsey friend, or former friend, said that Burke was an odd, quiet kid, but she loved him anyway. She said he had peculiarities like if he was talking to, say, Nedra and you walked up and tried to enter the conversation, that Burke would scream in your face something to the effect of "SHUT UP!!! I am not talking to you!!" Once again, this by itself doesn't prove anything, but it is interesting how quickly he could escalate with very little provocation. There were other things too that I can't talk about as they have never been in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Linda Arndt did end up being very close to Patsy
    Ramsey. Even receiving flowers etc. I also think Arndt got a raw deal from the cops. Being the only one left at the Ramsey home for quite a spell if my memory serves me right!(?)

You're right about Patsy being a drama queen The last video I watched of Patsy Ramsey was an interview with one of the detectives, and she slaps her thigh in anger with almost every word. She probably won Linda Arndt over.
    I agree with you about Arndt though I do think there is a chance she let her training in sexual assaults influence her thinking about John, but then that might be a plus for assuming John is the guilty party. At this point, we have Arndt=John, Thomas=Patsy, and Kolar=apparently, Burke. Maybe it was all three with only the parents being culpable?????

From what I saw of Patsy on television I didn't find her appealing at all. She came across as phony, arrogant and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    It was Burke who threw the tantrums, not Jonbenet. Jonbenet was becoming a little bratty and defiant, but as far as I know she didn't go into fits of anger. It was reported that a year after the murder, Burke threw a tantrum during band practice (if I recall correctly) where he threw his instrument on the ground and started crying.

A Ramsey friend, or former friend, said that Burke was an odd, quiet kid, but she loved him anyway. She said he had peculiarities like if he was talking to, say, Nedra and you walked up and tried to enter the conversation, that Burke would scream in your face something to the effect of "SHUT UP!!! I am not talking to you!!" Once again, this by itself doesn't prove anything, but it is interesting how quickly he could escalate with very little provocation. There were other things too that I can't talk about as they have never been in the media.
    Thank you BobC. Interesting...whom he tried to imitate???

OM4U, I agree with what you said. In fact, I posted something similar on Websleuths back a few months ago. Maybe it was JonBenet whose behavior had to be hidden from the world. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Regardless, John and Patsy were accountable. I tend to side with Steve Thomas's viewpoint but without access to all evidence I can't say that I'm being objective about it. While I also see the good in Kolar's book, I can see innocent explanations for a lot of Burke's behavior. I wish Kolar hadn't be so evasive but I can understand why he was.

Some of those friends, neighbors, and acquaintances who made the nice comments about JonBenet also said she could be a brat. I suppose most kids are brats sometimes but I took it to mean she could be a brat in general and not just occasionally.

Regardless, someone is responsible for her death and I believe in accountability and accepting responsibility. I can't see any way to achieve justice for the homicide of a six-year-old but if the guilty party is yet living they need to be held accountable in my opinion.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Arndt was a victim's rights advocate, and since men commit the vast majority of sexual assaults, I wouldn't blame her at all for looking at JR with suspicion. What bothers me is that she said she "knew" who the killer was, based on nothing but gut feeling, based on a "Non-verbal exchange" with Ramsey that morning. That is not professional in my mind. In her defense, she never actually named Ramsey as the killer, as some people like Peter Boyles have said, but the implication was pretty clear.

It's fine to have gut feelings until they turn into "facts." I have never thought JR was molesting his daughter. That is my gut feeling--but I would never say that I knew that as a fact.

Open--I think you already know this but saying "Shut up! I'm not talking to you!!!" is almost word for word what JR said to Burke the morning of the murder.

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    OM4U, I agree with what you said. In fact, I posted something similar on Websleuths back a few months ago. Maybe it was JonBenet whose behavior had to be hidden from the world. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Regardless, John and Patsy were accountable. I tend to side with Steve Thomas's viewpoint but without access to all evidence I can't say that I'm being objective about it. While I also see the good in Kolar's book, I can see innocent explanations for a lot of Burke's behavior. I wish Kolar hadn't be so evasive but I can understand why he was.

Some of those friends, neighbors, and acquaintances who made the nice comments about JonBenet also said she could be a brat. I suppose most kids are brats sometimes but I took it to mean she could be a brat in general and not just occasionally.

Regardless, someone is responsible for her death and I believe in accountability and accepting responsibility. I can't see any way to achieve justice for the homicide of a six-year-old but if the guilty party is yet living they need to be held accountable in my opinion.
    Agree and thank you BOESP. No one deserves to end the life in such a horrible death, especially child.

In 16 years waiting for JB justice, I never felt so excited as I'm today. Couldn't wait till 9:pm, Tricia's radio show. I really-really hope that she'll ask her guests (hope one of them is legal-eagel) this question: 'do we have justification for NEW GJ?'.

Open--I think you already know this but saying "Shut up! I'm not talking to you!!!" is almost word for word what JR said to Burke the morning of the murder.
    Yes, I know...I've been sarcastic

That's what I thought.

Default Please forgive me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OpenMind4U View Post
    WOW!!!! Thank you KK!....Would you mind to post the above on WS please?!
    We've been discussing the same issue and it would be so helpfull if YOU, by yourself, without me copying your post, would repeat the above for larger audence to read!

Thank you again. By the way, I do have Miller's book. Honestly, it was pretty hard to read but have impressive analysis, especially in reference to '100% chance of getting her back'.

jmo
    I need to ask your forgivenes for making HONEST mistake...I have no idea why I mixed-up the authors name! I thought that book I had was written by Miller. STUPID of me...It's NOT the Miller's book... so, sorry....I'm so embarrassed

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Arndt was a victim's rights advocate, and since men commit the vast majority of sexual assaults, I wouldn't blame her at all for looking at JR with suspicion. What bothers me is that she said she "knew" who the killer was, based on nothing but gut feeling, based on a "Non-verbal exchange" with Ramsey that morning. That is not professional in my mind. In her defense, she never actually named Ramsey as the killer, as some people like Peter Boyles have said, but the implication was pretty clear.

It's fine to have gut feelings until they turn into "facts." I have never thought JR was molesting his daughter. That is my gut feeling--but I would never say that I knew that as a fact.
    At the time Arndt formed her opinion about JR, the sexual assault was not known. That was revealed at the autopsy, when her pubic area was swabbed and her own blood was found to be wiped away and her eroded hymen, blood on the forchette of her vagina, etc. was also discovered. Arndt suspected JR of her murder, but that was it at that point. However, I do agree with you that she was used to seeing men as the perp when it came to crimes against females.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    I agree with you about Arndt though I do think there is a chance she let her training in sexual assaults influence her thinking about John, but then that might be a plus for assuming John is the guilty party. At this point, we have Arndt=John, Thomas=Patsy, and Kolar=apparently, Burke. Maybe it was all three with only the parents being culpable?????

From what I saw of Patsy on television I didn't find her appealing at all. She came across as phony, arrogant and sad.
    I have to agree with you here, BOESP. I think Patsy was a split personality type.

I must listen to the broadcast now. I hope it went off well last night!(?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.