Peter Boyles talks about the recent Grand Jury revelation (Jan. 28 & 29, 2013)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Jan 31, 2013.

1. cynic

cynic Member

Denver radio (KHOW 630) talk show host, Peter Boyles, interviews Carol McKinley, Don Wrege, Peter Fotopoulos, Dan Caplis, Craig Silverman and Julie Hayden during his January 28 and 29 shows.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUXFvBnbycI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5FHeTvxHZw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/05OQBNrbkPA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PbZVQ1aBO1g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rM7YGGspTE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Thanks Cynic!

3. BobC

Peter really needed to hang up on that first caller! He was just plain thick-skulled!

4. Elle

Elle Member

Just listened to the first broadcast, cynic. Quite a long one. Just as well I don't have an outside job.

Thank you for taking the time to find these and post them. I think if I was Peter Boyles, I would hire a Body Guard!

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks so much, cynic. Listening now, and just a few minutes in, I'm fist-pumping and imagining Lin Wood's spontaneous combustion as he hears this! :pray:

6. BobC

Fascinating--Boyles is saying he has a source who is "sitting on" a piece of evidence that is very damning towards the Ramseys, but which has never been disclosed to the public. He thinks the source may possibly come forward in the wake of this GJ business. I hope so!!! Keep turning up the heat...

Oh by the way, John Ramsey has issued a statement that this newest revelation is "just more drama." Arrogant jerk.

7. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

First of all, THANK YOU CYNIC!!!

Interestingly enough, both DB nd CM agreed that calling new GJ would be right thing to do by Garnett right now in attempt to get new evidences. Time is running-out, people are getting older and dying...and if DA ever wants to get this case solved - now it's time!

Hope, this 'GJ leak' revelation will works like the snowball...pulling more people from their 'keep your mouth shot' closets....

8. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

To All,

In the first segment, Boyles is talking with a guy named Mark. Too bad DB didn't give him a chance to explain his view on Patsy's psyhological profile...but what I found interesting is Mark's attempt to explain the 'suspension device' which he believes was made with the 'garrote' in combination with hands binding...I tried to listen this part for couple times but unfortunately DB cut him off so many times that I coudn't understand what Mark was trying to explain. Did anyone of you understand how this 'suspension device' should work according to Mark??!!!

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I think Mary Lacy's high-handed "exoneration" PR stunt, and James Kolar's recent book, are maybe starting to shake things loose. There were a lot of people in LE who were more than angry at what Lacy did, and it's obvious it must have infuriated some GJ jurors as well. The people who know the evidence and truth of the case are sick and tired of John Ramsey playing the innocent victim card (while playing his millionth round of intruder golf).

Among many things, I'm interested in archaeology, forensic anthropology, genetics and DNA. The more I read, the more I'm convinced the original partial DNA, and the so-called "touch DNA," are contaminent. There is no other explanation for it. In fact, I'm reading a book right now that talks about the struggle to get viable DNA from ancient bones. Several years ago, some 10,000-year-old Native American skeletons were found buried in Florida, and a study was commenced to extract and sequence their DNA. However, what came back from one set of bones was the DNA result of a person with European ancestry! Even with all the precautions of gloves and masks, a sterile lab, etc., somehow a miniscule amount of a team member's DNA had gotten into the sample and completely contaminated and skewed the results.

JonBenet, and her clothing, were handled by many different people and techs. In addition, she even had a jacket, then a blanket, thrown over her after John brought her up from the basement. Both of them would have come in contact with the crotch and waistband of her long-johns. Then we have Patsy lying on top of JonBenet's body in the very clothes she wore to the White's party the night before! You can't tell me there wasn't some "touch DNA" transference at that point!

As far as we know, Lacy did not test DNA from any of the LE present or the EMTs who moved JonBenet's body to the morgue, nor did she test any of the lab workers, including Dr. Meyers. The "touch DNA" found on JonBenet came from five men and one woman. We know a soccer team did not kill JonBenet. That is contaminent DNA, just like the contaminent DNA that is on your clothes and mine.

Mary Lacy knows her ridiculous and invalid exoneration of the Ramseys is on shaky DNA ground, and that's why she refused to take questions at the "exoneration" press conference, and why she also refused to release the DNA results for examination.

I say we call Mary Lacy's bluff! Let's have ANOTHER independent lab do DNA analysis on JonBenet's clothing and see if those same results can be replicated! That is the standard of true scientific inquiry, especially with a new and experimental technology such as "touch DNA."

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Bravo!

11. Learnin

Learnin Member

European ancestry! Even with all the precautions of gloves and masks, a sterile lab, etc., somehow a miniscule amount of a team member's DNA had gotten into the sample and completely contaminated and skewed the results.

Excellent point, Cherokee. For me it's simple about this new touch DNA stuff.
    If I can touch a phone handset and leave a stomach virus on that phone set; and if you can come along later, pick up that phone handset, and pick up the
    stomach virus I left on the handset and transfer it to your G.I. tract, then, we can transfer skin cells all over the place. It's simply common sense...no doctorate needed in DNA.

12. Elle

Elle Member

I have to admit OM4U I did notice Peter Boyles does cut the speakers off quite a few times. I think it's common practise with him.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Why don't we just put you in charge, Cherokee? Great post!

14. BobC

Great points, C--unfortunately a sizable portion of the population doesn't seem to be able to grasp what DNA even is. I've tried explaining it many times and some people just can't get it.

I will say this--if we get to a point where a tiny fragment of one DNA strand is enough to clear people with a dead six year old in a locked home with a staged crime scene, then we are all in trouble.

15. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Thanks Cynic for these tapes. The second one won't play but I did hear all the others. Carol mcKinley mentioned how all of the fibers in the duct tape matched all Patsy's sweater. The last tape speaks of Paula Woodard and has a song dedicated to her. Big sleez me thinks. Also they mention that there is a special hell for Tracy on one side and Mary Keenan "Tracy" Lacy on the other Oh Peter Boyles had fun calling her that.

That first caller had some kind info didn't he. Then later a woman caller asked if there could be one of those special rare kinds of persons who have 2 separate but different kinds of DNA in their bodies. I forget the name of it but it is a real thing.

Also was brought out and it was new for me to hear that JonBenet did always go to school in perfect condition. Some days she was disheveled and hungry and others she was all clean and bright and shiny. That is the first time I have heard that.

It was good listening to it all. Thanks again. Now I'm very curious about the person who holds that one piece of evidence that has never come forward. Bring it on.

16. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

Tom Miller was on Boyles radio show today

...without mention the name of the blog, here are snippets of today's Boyles radio show. He has Tom Miller as his guest.

'Doc Miller said that the movie RANSOM was played on that Christmas night at Fleet and Priscilla White's house!

Doc said he believes Alex knew the Boulder DA's office could not win against the skill of the $$$$$ megabucks Haddon law firm.

Doc said that publishers in the US WILL NOT publish a book unless it is pro Ramsey on this case. He could not find a publisher for his book, nad had to publish it in Japan, though now he says he may self publish it. As he noted the first chapter is on his website '

'Doc said Craig Lewis of The Globe called Jeff Shapiro "idiot boy." He said Shapiro would come over to Judith Phillips house unannounced whnever he wanted for information.

He said Craig Lewis was heads above the other tabloids, because he moved to Boulder, he had private investigators in Denver, had fist fulls of cash from The Globe, could get PRIVATE PHONE RECORDS, so so much for any conspiracy theory about any phone records, because Craig Lewis knows if that is true or not that they exist or not.

Craig Lewis plays himself in "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town", instructing the new reporter Shapiro. After the Globe supposedly threatened Steve Thomas was info about his mother if he didn't give them an interview after he resigned, Shapiro went to the FBI about The Globe and Craig Lewis and Tom Miller. The Globe took a deal for $100,000 donation to CU's journalism school for Craig Lewis. Tom Miller did not take a deal, he took the case to trial, and won. '

'Peter Boyles talked about when HE was a witness at Tom Miller's trial, the trial where both Fleet White and Steve Thomas DID NOT show up. He talks about testifying about being at a "private gathering" and being shown a copy of the then sealed ransom note. He invoked the reporters shield when asked who his sources were, etc.'

Hope I wouldn't get in trouble by posting this....:cafe:

DEAR Cynic, where are you? We need your help to post the link to this show as well....PLEASE!!!!!

OK, here is the link to today's radio show:

http://www.khow.com/player/?station...t&program_id=fullshow_boyles.xml&mid=22839066

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  17. cynic

cynic Member

18. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

Thank you Cynic!

19. cynic

cynic Member

Hmm. I just checked all the links and they were good. PM me if you are still experiencing problems.

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

"Ransom" must have been playing in theaters in Boulder at the time.

"Nick of Time" was playing on TV that night at the Whites, per their house guest.

"[SIZE=+1]Then let's focus our attention on the ransom note. From the very first line problems emerge. Addressed to Mr. Ramsey, it reads: "Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction." Of course, a real "foreign faction" would never refer to themselves as such. The whole line eerily echoes the movie Nick of Time which aired at 7:30 on Christmas night on a local Boulder cable station. The movie concerns the kidnapping of a six year old girl by an unnamed political faction and in the film the victim is told to "Listen to me very carefully!" Bill Cox, a guest that night of the Ramseys' friends the Whites, remembered watching it."

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+1]http://rense.com/ufo6/inno.htm

[/SIZE]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice